Czarcasm
Les Miserable
harvetheslayer
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Trump will resign..... Empty
PostSubject: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 6:27 am

Watch World indices drop very sharply when he resigns rather than face Impeachment despite his Reverse psychology in claiming bring it on.....
Short the Dow... popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:19 pm

He doesn't seem the type to resign. His party will knife him in the back before the year is out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 12:10 am

he will gt an invite to drive around dallas in an open topped limo ike the last president who went against the grain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 9:41 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
He doesn't seem the type to resign. His party will knife him in the back before the year is out

One can only hope!!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 10:32 am

Imo he's been nowhere near as bad as the usual harbingers of doom were predicting around the time of the election. I don't follow US internal politics but on the World stage I'd say he's been fairly restrained and diplomatic.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 11:10 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Imo he's been nowhere near as bad as the usual harbingers of doom were predicting around the time of the election. I don't follow US internal politics but on the World stage I'd say he's been fairly restrained and diplomatic.

He has, yeah. But you can bet that will be due overwhelmingly to advisors in the background stage-managing all of his high profile engagements and speeches. If he were left to just get on with it, it'd be an (albeit hilarious) absolute car crash of a Presidency. Things have been toned down hugely in the last few months since every Republican realised he was a cannon of the loosest variety. His Twitter feed used to be outrageously funny, for all the wrong reasons. It's pretty bland now.

North Korea will be the biggest and potentially most catastrophic situation he'll have to deal with.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 7:21 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

He has, yeah. But you can bet that will be due overwhelmingly to advisors in the background stage-managing all of his high profile engagements and speeches. If he were left to just get on with it, it'd be an (albeit hilarious) absolute car crash of a Presidency. Things have been toned down hugely in the last few months since every Republican realised he was a cannon of the loosest variety. His Twitter feed used to be outrageously funny, for all the wrong reasons. It's pretty bland now.

North Korea will be the biggest and potentially most catastrophic situation he'll have to deal with.

..........and that final sentence may come quicker after last nights savage further sanctions on N Korea
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 7:33 am

Hold the front news before any impeachment he's gonna unleash fire and fury on North Korea.....this isn't going to end well popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 10:49 am

I reckon that gawky looking twat in charge of NK is full of shite. Posturing for media attention. Pfft.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 11:18 am

P.O.I wrote:
I reckon that gawky looking twat in charge of NK is full of shite.  Posturing for media attention. Pfft.

Nah and I'm speaking from decent experience. These people from this region of the world are all about "face"......it doesn't matter if his arsenal is completely wiped out and N Korea ceases to exist, its ALL about loss of face
This nutjob will press the button himself if at any point hes comes close (and we're nearly there) to losing it.......( lol am not referring to DT)

We gotta hope the USA ring of steel can take out the ICBMs on launch from their Carrier Groups.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 4:13 pm

Meh, it's all getting a bit boring now. I wish one of them would make the first move and get it over with or just kiss and make up! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 6:27 pm

The noose is tightening Donald. Enjoy the ride.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 9:32 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Meh, it's all getting a bit boring now. I wish one of them would make the first move and get it over with or just kiss and make up! Laughing

nothing is going to happen, un has nuclear weapons so usa will not fire first
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 9:55 pm

I'm sure that these scenarios are played out on mainstream media to project alarmist panic amongst the sheep-minded, and easily swayed Joe public for an end means of control. Just like religion was used years ago to control the ill-informed, ignorant and uneducated masses through fear.

In reality, that fat fucky faced knacker of a looney tune and, KJU, are prolly on the phone to each laughing their tits off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 7:45 am

I wonder how different Pasoti would be if trump owned it
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 8:03 am

The Uk version does own it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 6:51 pm

Rickler wrote:
The Uk version does own it!

Surprised no one drew the comparison earlier. Site Owner Trump?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 7:55 pm

Wish he would get on with it !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 9:50 am

Graiser wrote:
Wish he would get on with it !

Get on with what? Nuclear holocaust?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 9:58 am

I'm sure Graiser means resign
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 6:53 pm

PatDunne wrote:
I'm sure Graiser means resign

There's hope after all Pat, for once we agree, your interpretation was the correct one, I sure hope Hugh wasn't really thinking I wanted Trump to start a nuclear war, nor Kim Jong wasisname either.

Is it me, but I think maybe going back a few generations that one of Nicola Sturgeon's and KJ's ancestors got it on, cos they don't half look alike, both have faces you really want to smack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 2:58 pm

You're very rude Graiser. I thought you purported to be a nice boy that horrible posters picked on for no reason.  cat
Classic wheel tappers and shunters rhetoric.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 7:53 pm

beesrus wrote:
You're very rude Graiser. I thought you purported to be a nice boy that horrible posters picked on for no reason.  cat
Classic wheel tappers and shunters rhetoric.

In your eyes perhaps, not mine, you just need to get your head out of the clouds and all will be fine and dandy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 8:05 pm

I'm more earthed and real than you could ever dream of. You just disagree with my point of view. Hardly surprising
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 7:59 pm

It is all going a tad wrong for the Don just of late. Nevermind, his core support still back him (for now).

On the radio the other night, there was talk of getting him to resign via a loophole in the constitution layout.

The USA is in a right old mess at the moment and it does not look like getting any better.

I can see more disorder breaking out between the rival factions over the coming days, weeks and months.

I do not now where you guys stand on the statues and other past events of US history, but I believe they should remain. I do not like it when people start to tamper with or distort (cringeworthy)  historical monuments or text or buildings etc-etc. It is like airbrushing out history in order to create a better past.

The history of the British Isles is brutal, bloody and cringeworthy, but I would not wish for it to be changed so Britain can forget its past and look more healthier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump will resign.....   Trump will resign..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Trump will resign.....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next