Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....

Go down 
+7
Czarcasm
Tgwu
Jim and Wilson
PatDunne
mouldyoldgoat
Earwegoagain
harvetheslayer
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 10:32 am

Re both above replies I think Graham Simpson succinctly grasps the issue and how to rectify it.....you boys simply cannot keep defending this shower on the basis of "would the others have done better"
If you cant see what the problem is you're worryingly blind and I voted Tory all my life up to 2010

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jim and Wilson

Jim and Wilson

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 11:20 am

Because it was only Conservatives who voted to leave. You are so ingrained in finding fault you have lost all semblance of balance.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 11:54 am

It's all nothing but another attempt at stopping Brexit period, this is despite,
1) the country voting for it,
2) three feckin years in which MPs, Lords, solicitors and barristers "took control" of the commons and ignoring the will of the people tried to stop Brexit by any means possible yet still managed to fail to agree on fook all,
3) Bojo getting unanimously voted in again with the majority needed to do what the people wanted, like it or not the last election was the second referendum you all wanted.

If you want to see corruption look no further than all your Remainer Facebook buddies, they don't give a fook for democracy and they need to be slapped down once and for all.
"Progressives" lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 11:56 am

Also this thread sums up Harve and his Remainer mates, a thinly veiled attempt at stopping Brexit posing as a thread about exam results. It's all about Brexit.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 12:01 pm

Have to say this government lurches from one crisis to another, driven mainly by it's own incompetence - which is what happens when the cabinet is appointed solely on it's support of the leader. There isn't one free thinker amongst the front bench, no one who stand up and say, 'hang on bheys, we're getting this wrong'. They carry on not worrying about mistakes made, the main focus is who they can blame because they know as long as they support Boris he will support them - not really the best way to run a country - rewarding incompetence for unquestioning loyalty.

Every government of whatever persuasion makes mistakes, but this lot haven't got anything right at all. The worst Home Secretary ever, even worse than May, who has followed being the worst International Development Minister ever with a similar inept performance at one of the 3 great offices of State - another one who enjoys the backing of the increasingly invisible PM. Williamson, who is probably higher up the ineptness scale than Patel, survives as Education Secretary, because he supported Brexit. Never mind the prospects of millions of young people damaged, that will soon be forgotten. Interesting fact about the grade changes, A and A* grades in the top fee paying private schools rose by 4.9% on average, those in comprehensives rose by 0.9%.

And then the arm waving, lecturn thumping, gibberish talking leader, who prioritises getting people back to the pub over getting kids back to school. Who defends his chief adviser who quite clearly broke the lock down rules, who goes missing when the going gets tough, and who has such a well developed sense of entitlement that he is adamant that what he says and does is right, therefore no one should question him. We can't have those nasty media people scrutinising him, asking him difficult questions. No, best avoid that Andrew Neill, who's probably a pleb anyway, or find a convenient fridge to hide in when confronted by a reporter who is not on No 10s good boy list.

And behind all this is the democracy hating, civil service hating, public service hating, anyone who doesn't agree with him hating, so called 'adviser'. This is a guy who can get Chancellors sacked, because he wants control over fiscal policy, along with defence and any other area you care to mention. And he has the ear of the PM, in fact he has the PM by the balls, because whatever he wants he gets and whatever he 'advises' happens.

No wonder there are more Britons than ever before leaving the country to live in EU countries. I'm shortly to be joining them. The future for this nation is truly frightening. We cannot feed ourselves without imports from abroad, we do not manufacture anything worthwhile any more, we are totally reliant on other countries for imports of almost everything in daily use. There was some protection from that as part of the EU, but that will shortly be gone. Prices of everything will rise because of tariffs, coupled with the rise in unemployment with companies shedding jobs every day, we're heading for the perfect economic storm - and who will suffer most? The average man in the street, with his family - not the bankers, the hedge fund managers, the non tax paying major corporations, Boris's mates in the City. Life for them will be no different.

We'll all be told to think of ourselves as British, stiff upper lip and all that, we're still an Empire you know, we don't need those foreigners for anything, there's nothing wrong with chlorinated chicken and hormone induced beef, our American allies food standards are fine, and it will benefit the whole country to sell off the NHS to American Drug companies.

Elections? Worry about those later, Starmer's not a threat. Anyway, we could tinker with the Parliament Act, we have a big enough majority.

Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 12:33 pm

Bloody hell, PP. If I wan't fed-up enough already, reading your post has me searching for a length of rope! Laughing

I really haven't got the will, time or inclination to list the utter, utter shit state of dozens and dozens and dozens of things in this country at the moment - my fear of where we're heading as a country and my utter contempt for decades of shit governance.

We're a feckin mess in nearly all departments, and as you say, the shear frustration of seeing us lerch from one crisis to another is totally demoralising, frustrating and infuriating. All the while our leaders, and the opposition resort to name-calling piffle and bluster while the nations goes to utter horse shit.

Like you, although not abroad, I'm moving far away to a much, much, much quieter place. Where I can live out my days in total peace and quiet while the country implodes under it's own twatbaggery. I'll be done in around a decade or two.

Last edited by POI on Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 3:09 pm

Half of the reasons PP gives for us being shite is why most of us voted out of the EU in the first place.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2020 5:47 pm

While I LOL at Earwig's posts I have to agree with Plympton.

Left Wing Rag

The Tories are corrupt.
Back to top Go down
Jim and Wilson

Jim and Wilson

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2020 10:25 pm

I think the problem is that pretty much all politicians are terrible and have unpleasant traits or behaviours, there should be a “none of the above” option a la Brewster Millions it would win by a landslide.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2020 10:34 pm

Think most politicians, of all percussions, are corrupt Seadog,
They certainly won’t be doing it for 76k or whatever it is MPs get paid.
You’ve only got to look at how they push for nonsense projects like HS2 to realise there must be any number of brown envelopes being passed around, & government procurement where a single light bulb ends up costing thirty quid or similar.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 12:24 am

seadog wrote:
While I LOL at Earwig's posts I have to agree with Plympton.

Left Wing Rag

The Tories are corrupt.

You know that I knöw the Tories are corrupt but the absolute shit show that Britain has become has happened under years of EU rule. We need change, not just Boris, not even if Jeremy Hunt gets voted in with a landslide. Britain is a fookin joke , politically' morally and we have been the laughing stock of the EU for years way before Brexit happened. Why are the rest of the EU hit half as hard as us? Because the French sell us 30% of our power, the Germans make Land Drovers and Jaguars and the Dutch buy cheap brutally reared Vietnamese chickens that are then sold to us as packaged in the EU they don't even chorionate the dirty little cnuts. When you are in the shit you look to yourself to get out of the pit, the EU couldn't give a fook about us. FFS. It really isn't funny.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 10:52 am

Ohh hell has the Country not suffered enough....Rishi please for christs sake push for that leadership challenge asap.  Poor kids have had it bad enough already without this utter clown interfering

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 11:10 am

Jim and Wilson wrote:
I think the problem is that pretty much all politicians are terrible and have unpleasant traits or behaviours, there should be a “none of the above” option a la Brewster Millions it would win by a landslide.

shalommmmmm to that
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 1:10 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

Ohh hell has the Country not suffered enough....Rishi please for christs sake push for that leadership challenge asap.  Poor kids have had it bad enough already without this utter clown interfering

Will there be one because you seem to be contradicting yourself or are you edging your bets by backing 2 people?
According to you elsewhere Hunt is going to be heading a government of unity with kier slimier as number 2. Number 2 just the right description of him in so many ways.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 2:28 pm

We are fecked as long as any blue or red blazered cnut is in charge.

All of the country's assets have been sold to foreigners or rich cnuts who live or are domiciled abroad.

Leaving the EU will make this continuing process even easier, hence the Tory and Labour unity over Brexit.

Blaming the EU for the greed and ineptitude of our ruling politicians is a lol joke.

Both parties have done this.

First past the post must end, perhaps after the complete collapse of the rule of Boris?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 3:02 pm

I changed my mind over the EU after working locally in an EU funded project which had £3m to preserve the Tamar Valley mining heritage. They spent about £500k on actual works the rest was shared between CCC, Heritage lot and half went to the EU for organising it all. Yes we are corrupt but the whole mechanism of taking money from us then giving it back employs thousands of unelected Eurocrats and its just as corrupt as what we have here. Why it's seen as acceptable bucause it's not us doing it is something I can't get my head around?
I reckon Farage could have a landslide at the next election if he launches his anti corruption peoples party, if you read what he says you are actually singing from the same hymn sheet. I see leaving the EU as the first step in getting our country back.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 7:36 pm

Nothing worse than an unelected metropolitan elite bureaucrat telling us what to do..............

I would rather gargle somebody else's vomit that vote Farge, or Tory.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 9:53 pm

At the moment though Farage is the only politician willing to take a stand about the corruption in the UK. That's quite a sad indictment of British politics and I'm able to see Farage for what he is but he'd get my vote for taking a stand and as Nigey knows people have had enough. Of course if there were another man with Charisma, morals and integrity out ther that would challenge him on the same ticket then let us all know because he's the only one out there that I can see.
It will be the fourth thing that could never happen, Brexit, Trump, Bojo landslide, Nigel at No 10.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2020 9:56 am

Figel Narage has been demonised by MSM and the loony left and woke yummy mummy Londonista Guardian readers. He'll never get anywhere near No10. The chattering classes will see to that.

I sort of dislike him very much, but find myself agreeing with a lot of what he has to say. I hear a lone voice unafraid of upsetting the left elite.

If it wasn't for half my adopted family being black, I think I'd be a good old fashioned racist at heart! Laughing

PS:I'm not actually a racist, just in case someone had their 'offended' card pulled halfway out of their wallet! If you want to fight me, meet at the top of Sheepstor tonight at 22:00 - and you better bring back-up.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2020 10:47 am

Will you have your doggy with you?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2020 11:08 am

He's staying home watching TV. He likes the old B&W series of 'The Fugitive'.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2020 12:39 pm

Farge is the elite and along with Aaron Banks just as corrupt as the Tories, he smokes though so he can't be all bad.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2020 3:09 pm

Corrupt = Leaver or Brexiteer.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2020 5:07 pm

Brexiteer = Putin or Trump
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2020 6:18 am

Is it asking too much to for Boris Johnson to get a decision right in this crisis the first time, without needing to U-turn as a result of public pressure ? Just the once ?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next