Czarcasm
Rickler
Tgwu
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Season Tickets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets   Season Tickets - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 10:15 am

Rickler wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Graiser wrote:
In PAFC’s account you mean, been a right mare getting my ST today, Bleddy website was crashing all day long

No Halletts account.....who did you think has been bankrolling this operation since March.

You must be the only person in the world who thinks the season ticket money is going into "Hallett's account".

Anyway...  According to you, Hallett was so rich that this sort of money was chump change to him.  What happened to that narrative?

The Troll returns......missing me fella were you xx

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets   Season Tickets - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 10:37 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Rickler wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Graiser wrote:
In PAFC’s account you mean, been a right mare getting my ST today, Bleddy website was crashing all day long

No Halletts account.....who did you think has been bankrolling this operation since March.

You must be the only person in the world who thinks the season ticket money is going into "Hallett's account".

Anyway...  According to you, Hallett was so rich that this sort of money was chump change to him.  What happened to that narrative?

Answer the question. Try that for a change instead of changing the subject.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets   Season Tickets - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 10:56 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Rickler wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Graiser wrote:

I thought it was quite a reasonable question in response to your statement, why not try and answer it ?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets   Season Tickets - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:42 pm

Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Rickler wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Graiser wrote:

I thought it was quite a reasonable question in response to your statement, why not try and answer it ?

'Try' being the operative word.

There is no way that Harve is ever going to explain himself. He simply can't. Just another claim in a long line of claims that Harve has made that are just complete and utter bullshit.

I challenge Harve to come up with one of his 'claims' that actually turned out to be true!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets   Season Tickets - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 8:15 pm

The recent company house filing and SH’s statement today may explain more simply for Ole Harv to understand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets   Season Tickets - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 4:27 pm

so you can pay d and d this time around? not seeing that option there atm. I did notice the club is giving less money back than your owed though so ill be questioning that monday.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets   Season Tickets - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 3:12 pm

Nearly 80 per cent of Plymouth Argyle’s 2019/20 season ticket holders have renewed for next term.

That is with another 10 days left before the Friday, August 14 deadline for them to do so.

Season ticket sales stand at around 4,200 as Ryan Lowe’s Pilgrims prepare for their return to League One.

The 2020/21 EFL campaign is scheduled to begin on Saturday, September 12.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets   Season Tickets - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Season Tickets
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2