mouldyoldgoat
Rickler
Punchdrunk
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
green_fiend

Conspiracy Theories - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 7:52 pm

Good grief. This is an incredible thread.
Lockdown has turned some people into kinder, more socially aware and charitable individuals reflective of how valuable communities are. Helping neighbours, realising that viruses don't discriminate so why should anyone. I've seen the best in many people come out as this is a crisis, globally. Others seem to have become frothing anti-Semites. Some of the tropes in this thread and comments are verging on actual criminal hate speech.
I thought the thread title "Chinese flu" was dodgy. This thread just goes to show how damaging the internet can be on ignorant people.
At the very end of almost all conspiracy theories, there is anti-Semitism.

9/11 - the Jews did it.
Black Lives Matter - funded by Jews.
JFK assassination - Jews.
Flat Earth - Jews created a holographic atmosphere!
Lizards from outer space - shape shifting Jews.
Every terrorist attack - all hoaxed by Jews.

A conspiracy theorist is very often, underneath the seemingly deranged surface, an alt-right sympathiser or activist just too ignorant to see that their "evidence" is just an affirmation of their prejudice. A conspiracy theory creator on the other hand are dangerous. Every single trope in this thread was fed to the German public in the 1930s.

It's abhorrent. I'm amazed this Punchdrunk person isn't banned. He would be on any decent and moral forum. I find his posts deeply offensive.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 9:03 pm

green_fiend wrote:
Lockdown has turned some people into kinder, more socially aware and charitable individuals reflective of how valuable communities are. Helping neighbours, realising that viruses don't discriminate so why should anyone. I've seen the best in many people come out as this is a crisis, globally. Others seem to have become frothing anti-Semites. Some of the tropes in this thread and comments are verging on actual criminal hate speech.
I thought the thread title "Chinese flu" was dodgy. This thread just goes to show how damaging the internet can be on ignorant people.

9/11 - the Jews did it.

A conspiracy theorist is very often, underneath the seemingly deranged surface, an alt-right sympathiser or activist just too ignorant to see that their "evidence" is just an affirmation of their prejudice. A conspiracy theory creator on the other hand are dangerous. Every single trope in this thread was fed to the German public in the 1930s.

It's abhorrent. I'm amazed this Punchdrunk person isn't banned. He would be on any decent and moral forum. I find his posts deeply offensive.

So who made you a Mod?

You have been on here 5 minutes and you are telling us how to run this site.

If you have a problem with someone then PM one of the Mods or Keyholders and tell them your concerns.

Punchdrunk is many things. If he has over stepped the mark then we will speak to him.

We have just got rid of 1 anti-Semite. We don't want another one.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
green_fiend

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 9:12 pm

Well, you have another anti-semite and the evidence is right here. It's better to publicly denounce this.

Up to you but it might be why you have very few posters.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 9:15 pm

We've got more than pasoti.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 9:17 pm

green_fiend wrote:

9/11 - the Jews did it.

Once again your words not mine, your just as bad as the media & the press right now.

Jog on back to PASOTI where I suspect you came from in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 9:18 pm

green_fiend wrote:
Well, you have another anti-semite and the evidence is right here. It's better to publicly denounce this.

Up to you but it might be why you have very few posters.

lets start the guessing at who is melt is? im going with bob
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 9:18 pm

green_fiend wrote:

9/11 - the Jews did it.

Yes, your last post seems to proves it.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 9:21 pm

Obviously not Bob more akin to SFD but only in career choice.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 9:23 pm

I reckon its HairyJ
Back to top Go down
green_fiend

PostSubject: Green fiend conspiracy thread posts   Conspiracy Theories - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 9:23 pm

You literally stated that the Rothschild family are descended from Lizards.

It's quoted on this page.

You're posting deeply anti-Semitic hate speech.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 9:27 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

cant be him he doesn't write an essay for each reply using charts and quotes.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:02 pm

Read it again.
Back to top Go down
James Maybrick

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:06 pm

Reptilian theory? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:08 pm

Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

And stupid cartoons from politicised mags and websites.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:17 pm

Talking about CT's.

I watched an utter, utter, utter shite program on, I think it was called 'Blaze' (freeview channel) last night about how these wack-jobs think the moon is an alien base that's been watching over humans for thousands of years. They even drew parallels to the Death Star! FFS.

They then went on to claim Apollo 11 only landed on/in the Sea Of Tranquillity to check out alien constructed obelisk type spires a few kilometres away.

Fluck me - it was at that point I decided to melt some cheese, pour it on my head and wax the grey hairs out before running through the village naked, whilst donning a tin foll top hat!. FFS.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:19 pm

I smell bacon. pig pig Pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:23 pm

POI wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

dont remind me i went to great trouble to never interact with him for that very reason lol
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:30 pm

Angry wrote:
POI wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

dont remind me i went to great trouble to never interact with him for that very reason lol

If only he could have accepted other people's POV, and of course not denounce all Brexiteers as racist scumbags - apart form that, he did actually post some good stuff. Never mind. All water under the bridge now I suppose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:40 pm

POI wrote:
Angry wrote:
POI wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

If only he could have accepted other people's POV, and of course not denounce all Brexiteers as racist scumbags - apart form that, he did actually post some good stuff. Never mind. All water under the bridge now I suppose.

we should thank him really as when he was top pasoti mod before the days of nool his zealous way of modding was the reason many went off to create a new forum called pafctalk which then bore argyle talk which bore atd.

We will naturally be tearing his account down and throwing it in the sea for all the years he oppressed people on there. He once banned me from pasoti along with some idiot called holdfast for saying joe calzaghe was lucky to win some bout. i kid you not that was the reason it got rescinded very quickly by another mod though so no harm done lol
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 7:41 am

Earwegoagain wrote:

Yep I did think that. If it ain’t Franny then it is someone mimicking him perfectly.  

I disagreed with him on a majority of subjects, but if Franny can contain himself from accusing everyone on ATD of being a racist, then his contributions would be a plus for ATD, IMHO.

Edit: Just saw POI has basically said the same.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 7:53 am

lol just like if I attempted to create a profile everyone would spot the grammar, sentence contruction and words used very quickly.
This one is even easier and its not SFD lol
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 8:09 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Yep I did think that. If it ain’t Franny then it is someone mimicking him perfectly.  

I disagreed with him on a majority of subjects, but if Franny can contain himself from accusing everyone on ATD of being a racist, then his contributions would be a plus for ATD, IMHO.

Edit: Just saw POI has basically said the same.

I'm being too oblique think career choice. flower
Back to top Go down
Therein66

Therein66

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 6:59 pm

Hi all
Yes my first post and finally plucked up the courage to do so (you sometimes want to but not sure if you would add value)
To the point I have for a long time read various post as a guest before joining as a member,in regards to green fiends post I find it frustrating and think there are lately more and more new comers joining just to upset the normal core of good posters who I have found interesting, funny and very informative and is something to get to when having a shit day(which happens often)
Thing is if you don’t like the game then stay away and don’t ruin it for others and ruin the original nucleous of the site
Back to top Go down
James Maybrick

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 7:36 pm

Good programme about the corrupt monarchy and an illegal coup d'etat on Channel 4 this Sunday evening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 8:03 pm

James Maybrick wrote:
Good programme about the corrupt monarchy and an illegal coup d'etat on Channel 4 this Sunday evening.

All bollox, the Queen was not involved as the Yanks admitted but you watch it and no doubt you’ll knock one out while doing so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy Theories
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next