Rickler
Punchdrunk
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Conspiracy Theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories EmptyTue May 12, 2020 10:14 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories EmptyTue May 12, 2020 10:25 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

i wouldnt trust the word of anything alex jones claims as he is proven liar in many cases including being sued by the parents of the sandyhook school shootings claiming it was a hoax.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories EmptyTue May 12, 2020 10:27 pm

I watched one minute. The guy is a complete whack job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories EmptyTue May 12, 2020 10:36 pm

Rickler wrote:
I watched one minute.  The guy is a complete whack job.

he is. i remember watching Alex Jones's interview with piers morgan when he tookover larry king's show to debate gun control in the states and his ramblings where not that of a sane man at all.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories EmptyTue May 12, 2020 10:52 pm

Bill Gates is a whack job, c*nt needs put in a box
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories EmptyTue May 12, 2020 11:33 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Bill Gates is a whack job, c*nt needs put in a box

I feel sorry for you Punchy and am in general despair myself...  A certain (it would seem ever growing) segment of society believe Icke and Jones should be listened to and believed, and that Bill Gates should be classified as a loony.

When the worlds educational resources brings you to a conclusion like that - What hope is there?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories EmptyWed May 13, 2020 12:12 am

Icke and Jones are a waste of space and a pair of oxygen thieves.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories EmptyWed May 13, 2020 12:05 pm

Didn't Icke once state that HM the Queen and co were part of a shape-shifting lizard Illuminati? Laughing
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories EmptyWed May 13, 2020 12:34 pm

The only lizard out there is the fat F#%K Boris or is a snake...not a big fan of the son of god I thought they locked him up in broadmoor in the 80s after that wogan performance or should I say the second coming 😂
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories EmptyWed May 13, 2020 12:47 pm

POI wrote:
Didn't Icke once state that HM the Queen and co were part of a shape-shifting lizard Illuminati? Laughing

To be fair to him he was watching Doctor Who back when it was good and not that garbage it is now and got the idea for that from the silurians.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories EmptyWed May 13, 2020 9:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories EmptyWed May 13, 2020 10:06 pm

FFS!
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories EmptyWed May 13, 2020 11:25 pm

Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories EmptyThu May 14, 2020 1:51 pm

As there seems to be a few going around, we thought they should have their own thread. Just to start us off, one or two will moved from other threads. Please remember to wear your tin foil hats when posting - we will be watching.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories EmptyThu May 14, 2020 2:09 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories EmptyThu May 14, 2020 2:47 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

Very fortunate/ unfortunate positioning of the Play icon for Adolph/ David.
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories EmptyThu May 14, 2020 4:45 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

Are you sure this isn't confusing him with C. Montgomery Burns?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories EmptyThu May 14, 2020 4:58 pm

who was lee harvey oswald?
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories EmptyThu May 14, 2020 8:15 pm

Angry wrote:

Communist sypathiser ex US marine Corps, fed to the media and the public by Feds as the guy that shot Kennedy with a decerepit Italian bolt action rifle . Another fukin lie that was belived by joe public hook line and sinker a bit like this bullshit unfolding now.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories EmptyThu May 14, 2020 8:31 pm

Greenlander wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Are you sure this isn't confusing him with C. Montgomery Burns?

So block out the sun to save the world from climate change?
Block out the sun and kill the planet for sure.

You sure this isn't part of the remainers project fear?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories EmptyThu May 14, 2020 10:22 pm

And whilst this blather goes on the globalist corporations fook us all over. Anybody sharing this shite is actually working for the man.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories EmptyThu May 14, 2020 10:54 pm

Amen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories EmptyFri May 15, 2020 9:28 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Angry wrote:

Communist sypathiser ex US marine Corps, fed to the media and the public by Feds as the guy that shot Kennedy with a decerepit Italian bolt action rifle . Another fukin lie that was belived by joe public hook line and sinker a bit like this bullshit unfolding now.

i believe there were others involved with jfk and not just oswald.

i can also believe in parts a missile hit the pentagon not a plane but on that front where did the passengers go which stops me watching loose change again.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories EmptyFri May 15, 2020 9:52 pm

Angry wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Angry wrote:

i believe there were others involved with jfk and not just oswald.

i can also believe in parts a missile hit the pentagon not a plane but on that front where did the passengers go which stops me watching loose change again.

They dug him up many years later and found out it actually was him and not some russian spy as was claimed in some quarters.

9/11 was an inside job instegated by the American/Jewish/Isreal clique to create an excuse to invade Iraq and Afghanistan to serve their own needs. When I went in 2007 we were winning and infilcting big losses to the enemy in upper helmand but they were replaced pretty quickly and after that it was all downhill and attritional. What a waste of human life, money and resources and yet the agent provaceteur never gotten their hands dirty once again. I kind of known that something about it all didn't add up.

USA and now the UK are just puppets for the state of Isreal, and if you stand up to their globalist/world domination agenda you get branded anti zionist.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:10 pm

King Arthur never lived at Tintagel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories Empty

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy Theories
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next