Chemical Ali
Tgwu
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Plymouth Argyle v Salford - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 10:38 am

Tringreen wrote:
Elias wrote:
PlymouthCasual wrote:
You must be fuming Freathy. I can only imagine the rage you endure when Argyle defy the odds and actually win a game Mad

Freathy is the boss

fishing laugh

He hides his sense of humour well. I'm amazed he still provokes the ire that he does.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 10:43 am

Freathy has predicted Argo would lose every single game this season given Argo have won16 and drawn 6 out of 31 played, he isn't doing too well is he?
laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 10:49 am

Freathy does tend to be spot at times too though it has to be said. especially concerning admin and brent before everyone else catches on to it.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 10:59 am

A fine result and much needed.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 11:20 am

Big one Saturday though against consistent Crewe, hope the first half dozen rows in the Mankover are wearing waterproofs for storm Dennis.
Back to top Go down
PlymouthCasual

PlymouthCasual

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 11:43 am

Angry wrote:
Freathy does tend to be spot at times too though it has to be said. especially concerning admin and brent before everyone else catches on to it.

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 2:48 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Elias wrote:
PlymouthCasual wrote:
You must be fuming Freathy. I can only imagine the rage you endure when Argyle defy the odds and actually win a game Mad

Freathy is the boss

fishing laugh

He hides his sense of humour well. I'm amazed he still provokes the ire that he does.

There’s no humour though is there? That’s the thing. If it was done with humour I’d get it. Just saying that everything is shit about Argyle continually, without exception, isn’t funny is it?

Are we saying he doesn’t really think everything is shit, but has been saying it for years - no matter who the team/manager/owner is, because he’s some sort of master comic? Extraordinary lengths to go to, for zero laughs innit?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 2:54 pm

Angry wrote:

Before everyone else catches on? lol!

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 4:29 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Elias wrote:
PlymouthCasual wrote:

Freathy is the boss

fishing laugh

There’s no humour though is there? That’s the thing. If it was done with humour I’d get it. Just saying that everything is shit about Argyle continually, without exception, isn’t funny is it?

Are we saying he doesn’t really think everything is shit, but has been saying it for years - no matter who the team/manager/owner is, because he’s some sort of master comic? Extraordinary lengths to go to, for zero laughs innit?

He's a wind up merchant, that's my point. I expect reading full paragraph diatribes concerning his one liners make him chuckle. Takes all sorts innit.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 5:08 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Elias wrote:
PlymouthCasual wrote:

Freathy is the boss

fishing laugh

He's a wind up merchant, that's my point. I expect reading full paragraph diatribes concerning his one liners make him chuckle. Takes all sorts innit.

So he doesn’t really think we’re shit? He’s just slagged Argyle from the year dot for his own amusement and in the hope it annoys people?

Whadda guy.

Pasoti had some classic trolls down the years that were quite genius in their musings. They would target specific individuals and it was so subtle it was quite brilliant a lot of the time.  Freathy just carries on here doing what he did over there for years.

My view on it - he’s a pretty sad fooker who genuinely has nothing good ever to say about anything, but quietly goes along with the perceived jolly jape ( of a few ) that it’s all just a wind up.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 5:25 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Elias wrote:
PlymouthCasual wrote:

Freathy is the boss

fishing laugh

So he doesn’t really think we’re shit? He’s just slagged Argyle from the year dot for his own amusement and in the hope it annoys people?

Whadda guy.

Pasoti had some classic trolls down the years that were quite genius in their musings. They would target specific individuals and it was so subtle it was quite brilliant a lot of the time.  Freathy just carries on here doing what he did over there for years.

My view on it - he’s a pretty sad fooker who genuinely has nothing good ever to say about anything, but quietly goes along with the perceived jolly jape ( of a few ) that it’s all just a wind up.

Lol. Don't shoot the messenger, just my view on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 6:00 pm

PlymouthCasual wrote:
Angry wrote:

hes been right more than that its sad fact argyle keep proving him right at times.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 7:02 pm

EFL on Quest at 22.30 tonight
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 7:53 pm

Angry wrote:
PlymouthCasual wrote:
Angry wrote:

hes been right more than that its sad fact argyle keep proving him right at times.

You’re missing the point Angers. Very Happy

Facts are, Argyle will sometimes be great. At other times they’ll be shite. So it doesn’t take a genius to figure that someone who slags Argyle 100% of the time (whether they are good or bad) will be ‘right’ when Argyle are shite. It doesnt make him fookin Nostradamus.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 11:06 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
PlymouthCasual wrote:
Angry wrote:

Facts are, Argyle will sometimes be great. At other times they’ll be shite. So it doesn’t take a genius to figure that someone who slags Argyle 100% of the time (whether they are good or bad) will be ‘right’ when Argyle are shite. It doesnt make him fookin Nostradamus.

his predictions tend to be more accurate are ole freathy's especially concerning argyle matters. if fans actually started looking into what the feck was going on when he was raving about a pending admin when garnder, devonport ender todd Wink and that japanese brent fella bought into the club while staplewallet still refused to admit he was skint and harming the club futher by not selling up we may have spared ourselves a brent owner taking over a club down to the bare bones.

Fans at that time where far more interested in aviva adverts and ludacris world cup bids.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 11:13 pm

PlymouthCasual wrote:
Angry wrote:

A familiar phrase.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 11:14 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
PlymouthCasual wrote:
Angry wrote:

I'd rather read the Freathy comments than seeing everyone calling each other cvnts

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 11:45 pm

He has shown some support for Hallet, his predictions are just a wind up.
Back to top Go down
SteelCannon

SteelCannon

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 11:52 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
PlymouthCasual wrote:
Angry wrote:

Not just me who thinks that then. A joke is a joke, but feck me...the same tired old act every game for the six odd years I've been here. Just boring, and so un-funny.

"A 16-0 defeat for Lowe's losers" God how side splittingly funny...I just lost another rib.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 12:31 am

SteelCannon wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
PlymouthCasual wrote:
Angry wrote:

Not just me who thinks that then. A joke is a joke, but feck me...the same tired old act every game for the six odd years I've been here. Just boring, and so un-funny.

"A 16-0 defeat for Lowe's losers" God how side splittingly funny...I just lost another rib.

Careful now vicar! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PlymouthCasual

PlymouthCasual

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 8:18 am

Elias wrote:
PlymouthCasual wrote:
Angry wrote:

A familiar phrase.

to whom?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 10:09 am

Everybody I should imagine.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 1:09 pm

Especially horologists.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 5:10 pm

I don't think Freathy's predictions are about winning or losing a specific match, it's about the level of competitiveness we're at.  Crewe being a massive game tomorrow in division 4 ffs.  The club deserves all the negativity it gets and I wish there was a whole lot more Freathy's telling them how shit they are or have been.

Like it or not we've been under-performing since Stapleton decided to go organic growth. Clubs like Fleetwood and Burton are streets ahead of us now. Winning or losing the next match is irrelevant until football becomes the priority.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 5:30 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
I don't think Freathy's predictions are about winning or losing a specific match, it's about the level of competitiveness we're at.  Crewe being a massive game tomorrow in division 4 ffs.  The club deserves all the negativity it gets and I wish there was a whole lot more Freathy's telling them how shit they are or have been.

Like it or not we've been under-performing since Stapleton decided to go organic growth.  Clubs like Fleetwood and Burton are streets ahead of us now.  Winning or losing the next match is irrelevant until football becomes the priority.

If you (and Freathy) or anyone else, can't tell the difference in the club and the football it plays since Hallett and Lowe have taken over, then there is no hope for you. Simply put... The "level of competitiveness" is at a completely different and higher level in all areas.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth Argyle v Salford
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next