Freathy
Chemical Ali
Tgwu
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Coxside_Green

Plymouth Argyle v Salford - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 5:42 pm

Rickler wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
I don't think Freathy's predictions are about winning or losing a specific match, it's about the level of competitiveness we're at.  Crewe being a massive game tomorrow in division 4 ffs.  The club deserves all the negativity it gets and I wish there was a whole lot more Freathy's telling them how shit they are or have been.

Like it or not we've been under-performing since Stapleton decided to go organic growth.  Clubs like Fleetwood and Burton are streets ahead of us now.  Winning or losing the next match is irrelevant until football becomes the priority.

If you (and Freathy) or anyone else,  can't tell the difference in the club and the football it plays since Hallett and Lowe have taken over, then there is no hope for you.  Simply put...  The "level of competitiveness" is at a completely different and higher level in all areas.

Yeah ok... hence why our manager recently bemoaned the budget.  We're classing return loanees as new signings.  We may or may not get promoted but be sure of one thing, we never adequately strengthened the squad in January.

I won't forget the Ladapo money either, just £50k spent on an injury prone crock.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 5:56 pm

Only had a downer since the latter days of Staplewallett when we first started the slide into ultra-shiteness.  Before that I was green tint number one.  During Luggy Mk1 I was a bigger Aviva than that GreenArmy12 who was too Aviva even for pasoti. We have been consistently ultra-shite ever since Staplewallett thanks to those two successive atrocious owners.  Hallett seems a marked improvement but the proof will be in the quality of the team and our trajectory which, even with crowds consistently holding at over 10k for many years, is still decidedly not up.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 7:57 am

Coxside_Green wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
I don't think Freathy's predictions are about winning or losing a specific match, it's about the level of competitiveness we're at.  Crewe being a massive game tomorrow in division 4 ffs.  The club deserves all the negativity it gets and I wish there was a whole lot more Freathy's telling them how shit they are or have been.

Like it or not we've been under-performing since Stapleton decided to go organic growth.  Clubs like Fleetwood and Burton are streets ahead of us now.  Winning or losing the next match is irrelevant until football becomes the priority.

If you (and Freathy) or anyone else,  can't tell the difference in the club and the football it plays since Hallett and Lowe have taken over, then there is no hope for you.  Simply put...  The "level of competitiveness" is at a completely different and higher level in all areas.

Yeah ok... hence why our manager recently bemoaned the budget.  We're classing return loanees as new signings.  We may or may not get promoted but be sure of one thing, we never adequately strengthened the squad in January.

I won't forget the Ladapo money either, just £50k spent on an injury prone crock.

Have you seen Bakinson and Hardie play, Coxy? Two of the best January signings we've had in donkeys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Salford   Plymouth Argyle v Salford - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth Argyle v Salford
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5