The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New parking for Argyle club members

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

New parking for Argyle club members Empty
PostSubject: New parking for Argyle club members   New parking for Argyle club members EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 9:32 am

ARGYLE have teamed up with Montpelier School to offer a new parking option to the Green Army for the remainder of the 2019-20 season.

Montpelier School is no more than a 10-minute walk from Home Park and you can guarantee your parking space for the remainder of the season at a cost of just £130 (including VAT), or £105 (including VAT) for a Vice President or Club Argyle member.

We have 30 spaces available at Montpelier School and the premises will be stewarded from midday to 6pm on a Saturday match-day. To book your space, please  ellen.shine@pafc.co.uk

I thought they had a deal to park in City Bus when the planning went in. I been told Argyle has increase the parking in the park and ride from 30 to 60 spaces. The cones for these spaces goes out early in the morning of the match.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

New parking for Argyle club members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New parking for Argyle club members   New parking for Argyle club members EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 11:06 am

Tgwu wrote:
ARGYLE have teamed up with Montpelier School to offer a new parking option to the Green Army for the remainder of the 2019-20 season.

Montpelier School is no more than a 10-minute walk from Home Park and you can guarantee your parking space for the remainder of the season at a cost of just £130 (including VAT), or £105 (including VAT) for a Vice President or Club Argyle member.

We have 30 spaces available at Montpelier School and the premises will be stewarded from midday to 6pm on a Saturday match-day. To book your space, please  ellen.shine@pafc.co.uk

I thought they had a deal to park in City Bus when the planning went in. I been told Argyle has increase the parking in the park and ride from 30 to 60 spaces. The cones for these spaces goes out early in the morning of the match.

Citybus likely tore that agreement up when the club decided to dump their safe and reliable coaches in favour of the dangerous and unreliable Target.
Back to top Go down

New parking for Argyle club members
Page 1 of 1