Vampires11
sufferedsince 68
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE. Empty
PostSubject: LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE.   LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE. EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 6:03 pm

I have never been so bored or seen so many awful footballers in a green shirt in my life.
All this Lowe side can do is pass it sideways until they lose the ball and they get nowhere, no energy no pace no muscle nothing, absolutley dreadful to watch this crap it really was.In my opinion Stevenage who were limited as the fourth divison table suggest deserved something out of the match at least they ran about and tackled ffs!
Argyle will have the best Stadium in the fourth division for the next five years because there is no way they will get promoted with this manager and these players.
Back to top Go down
Vampires11

PostSubject: Re: LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE.   LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE. EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 6:12 pm

can't your psychiatrist up your medication?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE.   LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE. EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 6:15 pm

Vampires11 wrote:
can't your psychiatrist up your medication?
He will have to treble it before i watch a Lowe side again.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE.   LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE. EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 7:47 pm

Didn't enjoy the match today, then?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE.   LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE. EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 8:15 pm

Plymouth defender Niall Canavan bundled in a stoppage-time winner as Ryan Lowe's side beat battling Stevenage at Home Park.
The win lifted Argyle into the League Two play-off places after a third successive victory.
Argyle had taken a 23rd minute lead after Canavan's cross-field ball found Byron Moore on the right.
Moore cut in and went for goal, his shot looping up off marker Tyler Denton and in to the far corner over keeper Paul Farman.
Boro levelled with an almost identical move on the hour.
Central defender Ben Nugent made a superb cross-field pass out to the right where Elliott List took the ball down before sending a low drive past keeper Alex Palmer.
Argyle will rue missed opportunities after going 1-0 up.
George Cooper's 28th minute free kick needed to be saved by Farman, at full stretch, and a minute later midfielder Antoni Sarcevic sent his shot inches wide.
With Argyle pressing, playmaker Danny Mayor teed up Billy Clarke, whose shot beat Farman but smashed off the far post.
But then in the sixth minute of stoppage time Canavan claimed the winner from a yard out.
BBC SPORT
3 pts behind Crewe in 3rd place with a game in hand - not bad for "shite" football.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE.   LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE. EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 9:04 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Plymouth defender Niall Canavan bundled in a stoppage-time winner as Ryan Lowe's side beat battling Stevenage at Home Park.
The win lifted Argyle into the League Two play-off places after a third successive victory.
Argyle had taken a 23rd minute lead after Canavan's cross-field ball found Byron Moore on the right.
Moore cut in and went for goal, his shot looping up off marker Tyler Denton and in to the far corner over keeper Paul Farman.
Boro levelled with an almost identical move on the hour.
Central defender Ben Nugent made a superb cross-field pass out to the right where Elliott List took the ball down before sending a low drive past keeper Alex Palmer.
Argyle will rue missed opportunities after going 1-0 up.
George Cooper's 28th minute free kick needed to be saved by Farman, at full stretch, and a minute later midfielder Antoni Sarcevic sent his shot inches wide.
With Argyle pressing, playmaker Danny Mayor teed up Billy Clarke, whose shot beat Farman but smashed off the far post.
But then in the sixth minute of stoppage time Canavan claimed the winner from a yard out.
BBC SPORT
3 pts behind Crewe in 3rd place with a game in hand - not bad for "shite" football.
I watched the game and argo were terrible, slow one paced with two shocking strikers a weak midfield and no pace, they also managed to make the ninty second best team in the football league look competitive, though i suppose i could just lie and tell you argo were great.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE.   LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE. EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 9:13 pm

I'm going to stick my neck out here and defend SS68.

We were about 30 seconds away from a dreadful result, the chances we missed in the first half were once again criminal and Stevenage had the best of the second half.

We are still not clinical enough in the final third and how on earth can you have 18 corners and produce nothing is beyond reason.

We are a decent team but my how long it is taking us to get it together.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE.   LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE. EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 9:22 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
I'm going to stick my neck out here and defend SS68.

We were about 30 seconds away from a dreadful result, the chances we missed in the first half were once again criminal and Stevenage had the best of the second half.

We are still not clinical enough in the final third and how on earth can you have 18 corners and produce nothing is beyond reason.

We are a decent team but my how long it is taking us to get it together.
Cheers punchy, i tell it as i saw it simple as that, like you i have played football and watched it for fifty years at all kinds of levels and what i saw today considering the opposition, was crap. They persisted with some shit corner routine which involved passing the ball six feet to the next bloke who then fannyed around with the ball and did;nt get the ball in the fookin box it was over complicated nonsense.
The fourth division is poor and you dont need to be very good to make the playoffs but it looks way off for this argo side.
Back to top Go down
womble

womble

PostSubject: Re: LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE.   LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE. EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 9:23 pm

Did we win, or did i dream it?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE.   LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE. EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 9:26 pm

womble wrote:
Did we win, or did i dream it?
Yes they did win and i suppose thats the main thing, but all fans should be worried about how poor they were against a no hoper side like Stevenage.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE.   LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE. EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 10:17 pm

So how about Spurs drawing with likely relegation fodder Norwich yesterday, these kind of results happen at all levels of football.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE.   LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE. EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 10:18 pm

I've been concerned about how piss poor this manager and team are most of the season. We will be promoted back to League One eventually but it won't be under Lowe or with this bunch of players.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE.   LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE. EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 10:25 pm

the game was scrappy admittedly but lowe's football is anything but boring.

Last edited by Angry on Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE.   LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE. EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 10:26 pm

Angry wrote:
the game was scrappy admittedly but lowe's football is anything put boring.

Well said, Angers..
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE.   LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE. EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 10:41 pm

Angry wrote:
it can be quite monotonous though after pass after pass after pass and not putting the ball in the net maybe more frustrating than anythink angers
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE.   LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE. EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 10:44 pm

Lowe out league two is shite. Or Johnson, or Tisdale.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE.   LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE. EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 11:01 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
it can be quite monotonous though after pass after pass after pass and not putting the ball in the net maybe more frustrating than anythink angers

it is frustrating but i think once lowe brings in the players that can actually play this sort of football it will produce results that both win games and wow fans.
There does need to be an end product i agree and mayor needs to realise that the simple passes can be as effective as trying to beat everyplayer and lose it afterwards that needs to change.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE.   LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE. EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 6:11 am

Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:

it is frustrating but i think once lowe brings in the players that can actually play this sort of football it will produce results that both win games and wow fans.

Hang on Angers lol. How many players did he bring in last summer to play exactly that type of football ?? Everyone including me was shouting FFS we got to do something about the defence but with virtually the same players at the back we've now got very close to best goals against in the league.
However the players brought in to midfield and attack have frankly been abysmal and lets not start talking about Mayor.

We've ended up with some double loanees up front probably the worst pairing of all time at the club. Can only hope Simon Hallett is indeed putting up the cash to rectify it but he cant be happy
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE.   LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE. EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 8:35 am

Up front pairing worse than Feeney/Chadwick, Harve?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE.   LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE. EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 9:37 am

akagreengull wrote:
Up front pairing worse than Feeney/Chadwick, Harve?

Yes I would say so. I wont go anal and check those two's scoring record from the past but Clarke and Rudden takes some surpassing. How many league goals have they scored at Argyle
Hopefully Lowe can get a couple in on loan. I'm bemused that he wont play Taylor (when fit) after Lowe claimed he was 20 goal a season man
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE.   LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE. EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 9:45 am

I like Rudden's pace and movement but he is not ruthless enough in the final third, the same may be said for all of our attacking players.
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE.   LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE. EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 10:56 am

And yet here we are in the playoffs with 1 or 2 games in hand
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE.   LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE. EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 11:35 am

From what little I've seen, it looks like the style is there but the personnel requires some upgrading.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE.   LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE. EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 12:29 pm

Yesterday was indeed a ponderous lacklustre performance, but we should still have had the game put to bed by halftime. Wednesday will be a totally different type of game.

Argyles problem has shifted as the season has gone on. Aug Sept and much of Oct we were a comedy act defensively. Now, to be fair to them they’ve tightened up hugely - the Scotty Wootton song couldn’t be more accurate! But the issue is massively up front. The Bristol Rovers game was the perfect example. If you’re creating 25+ goal scoring chances in a game and bury none of them, therein now lies the problem.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE.   LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE. EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 1:57 pm

It’s ok if your Man City and you can buy the best players in the world to play that style
But when your a league 2 side with a bunch of old cloggers journey man loanees it’s certainly a different kettle of fish and the style ain’t attractive as it’s cracked up to be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE.   LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE. Empty

Back to top Go down

LOWE OUT THE FOOBALL IS SHITE.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next