Go down 
+2
Earwegoagain
Tgwu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Will ZAK or Josh stay Empty
PostSubject: Will ZAK or Josh stay   Will ZAK or Josh stay EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 2:05 pm

THE loan deals for Zak Rudden and Josh Grant are due to expire soon, but Argyle manager Ryan Lowe is adopting a quiet approach to the prospects of extending their respective stays at Home Park.

Zak came in from Glasgow Rangers and, after a spell out with injury and a slight dip in form, took full advantage of his starting berth at Cheltenham on Boxing Day to score the winning goal.

Josh, meanwhile, initially arrived from Chelsea as a defender but has established a place in the Pilgrim team as a holding midfielder over the excellent recent run of results. Whether they stay in the Argyle Green remains a topic for discussion with the parent-clubs.

“We’ll keep that in-house for the moment but Zak has come in and done well to score the goal [at Cheltenham],” said Ryan. “As Zak will tell you, he’s had a dip in form, as everyone does.

“He didn’t know he was playing at Cheltenham until the hotel [before the game] and probably a nice surprise for him. Sometimes, they’re the ones where you don’t tell them [that they do well].

“Josh Grant has been fantastic and we’re looking at things for both of them, but we’ll keep it in-house for now. We have to respect the parent-clubs and we’ve been discussing with Chelsea and Rangers for the past month.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Will ZAK or Josh stay   Will ZAK or Josh stay EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 2:07 pm

Josh Grant yes, Rudden Meh.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Will ZAK or Josh stay   Will ZAK or Josh stay EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 5:55 pm

Grant yep, Rudden nope.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Will ZAK or Josh stay   Will ZAK or Josh stay EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 1:55 am

If the club know that there going back to there parent clubs respectively
Or there not gunna return the they need to be looking for replacements now or lining up prospective replacements and not waiting till the go back to there clubs first this has been the problem for years under brent let em return to there clubs first without having replacements lined up and left us short and our season just peters out ..just hope there learnt the lesson from previous seasons
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Will ZAK or Josh stay   Will ZAK or Josh stay EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 2:09 am

RegGreen wrote:
Or there not gunna return the they need to be looking for replacements now or lining up prospective replacements and not waiting till the go back to there clubs first  this has been the problem for years under brent let em return to there clubs first without having replacements lined up and left us short and our season just peters out

Rickler wrote:

Argyle have Ryan Lowe's wish list regarding his needs and have been on the case for several weeks, already having identified several players and are now talking with those clubs.

Comrade Reg.. It helps if you look at the fans forum videos, you'd learn the answers to the questions you're asking.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Will ZAK or Josh stay   Will ZAK or Josh stay EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 2:41 am

Rickler wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Or there not gunna return the they need to be looking for replacements now or lining up prospective replacements and not waiting till the go back to there clubs first  this has been the problem for years under brent let em return to there clubs first without having replacements lined up and left us short and our season just peters out

Rickler wrote:

Argyle have Ryan Lowe's wish list regarding his needs and have been on the case for several weeks, already having identified several players and are now talking with those clubs.

Comrade Reg..  It helps if you look at the fans forum videos, you'd learn the answers to the questions you're asking.
or dickler you could just ask super si for me hey
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Will ZAK or Josh stay   Will ZAK or Josh stay EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 3:02 am

RegGreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

Rickler wrote:

Comrade Reg..  It helps if you look at the fans forum videos, you'd learn the answers to the questions you're asking.

Oh dear..  Is this how you are going to carry on forevermore?

No need to ask "super si".  Just telling you somebody has already asked the question for you.  Lucky eh?  You obviously couldn't get it together!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Will ZAK or Josh stay   Will ZAK or Josh stay EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 7:04 am

Rickler wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

Rickler wrote:

No need to ask "super si".  Just telling you somebody has already asked the question for you.  Lucky eh?  You obviously couldn't get it together!
No I will let it drop but your clearly taking the piss and being sarcastic with the Comrade Reg comment so it’s down to you but if not then yeah I will carry on as well I understand your the kind of dick that has to get the last word in so it down to you
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Will ZAK or Josh stay   Will ZAK or Josh stay EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 7:12 am

RegGreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

Rickler wrote:

No I will let it drop but your clearly taking the piss and being sarcastic with the Comrade Reg comment so it’s down to you but if not then yeah I will carry on as well I understand your the kind of dick that has to get the last word in so it down to you

Just block him Reg than you see nothing unless someone else quotes him..... Never has one single person driven so many people off one forum and yet bizarrely its allowed to continue. 25 years of utterly deliberate trolling.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Will ZAK or Josh stay   Will ZAK or Josh stay EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 8:06 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

Rickler wrote:

Just block him Reg than you see nothing unless someone else quotes him..... Never has one single person driven so many people off one forum and yet bizarrely its allowed to continue. 25 years of utterly deliberate trolling.
not my style to block anyone Harve I’ve always been respectful to other & fellow ATDers lve always looked at it
It’s us v them (The farm) and not fighting with each other but hey ho Iam big and ugly enough to give as good as I get if provoked or goaded love this site He won’t drive me away Harve I can assure you of that
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Will ZAK or Josh stay   Will ZAK or Josh stay EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 9:20 am

RegGreen wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

Rickler wrote:

not my style to block anyone Harve I’ve always been respectful to other & fellow ATDers lve always looked at it
It’s us v them (The farm) and not fighting with each other but hey ho Iam big and ugly enough to give as good as I get if provoked or goaded love this site He won’t drive me away Harve I can assure you of that

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will ZAK or Josh stay   Will ZAK or Josh stay Empty

Back to top Go down

Will ZAK or Josh stay
Page 1 of 1