Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Season Forecast put yer neck on the block!

Go down 
+17
PlymptonPilgrim
Jethro
Flat_Track_Bully
sufferedsince 68
Freathy
Rickler
RegGreen
mouldyoldgoat
PatDunne
Earwegoagain
harvetheslayer
VillageGreen
Jon L
Czarcasm
akagreengull
Les Miserable
seadog
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

Season Forecast put yer neck on the block! Empty
PostSubject: Season Forecast put yer neck on the block!   Season Forecast put yer neck on the block! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 2:03 pm

Mid table safety.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season Forecast put yer neck on the block!   Season Forecast put yer neck on the block! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 2:38 pm

i think we will get promoted.

All depends on if Ryan strengthens that bloody central defence area and moves static caravan and wootton on aswell, finds a balll winning midfield and another CM too we are light in that area with only sarevic and maylor, a winger option one who can cross a ball would help and up front still needs looking at as i dont trust Taylor to go a month without breaking down. Im not keen on two keepers so i can see one being signed on the cheap to back up cooper and palmer hopefully one with experience.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Season Forecast put yer neck on the block!   Season Forecast put yer neck on the block! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 2:54 pm

5th
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Season Forecast put yer neck on the block!   Season Forecast put yer neck on the block! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 3:01 pm

I'm expecting nothing less than automatic promotion, remains to be seen if RL can mould the squad into the strike force he wants, looking ahead as always the Jan window will be critical, que the board to back the manager.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Season Forecast put yer neck on the block!   Season Forecast put yer neck on the block! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 3:07 pm

On the strength of what we have in the squad at this moment in time, mid-table. There is no way in the world that he could fashion a promotion from many of this rabble.

But I expect Lowe to add more quality. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Jon L

PostSubject: Re: Season Forecast put yer neck on the block!   Season Forecast put yer neck on the block! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 3:13 pm

Promotion but not champions. Needs a couple of decent centre halves and one more forward though. Think it will be a slow start then a long run when it clicks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season Forecast put yer neck on the block!   Season Forecast put yer neck on the block! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 3:56 pm

Champs!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season Forecast put yer neck on the block!   Season Forecast put yer neck on the block! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 4:03 pm

Between 12th and 8th.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Season Forecast put yer neck on the block!   Season Forecast put yer neck on the block! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 4:08 pm

4th
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Season Forecast put yer neck on the block!   Season Forecast put yer neck on the block! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 4:10 pm

Top 6 just
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Season Forecast put yer neck on the block!   Season Forecast put yer neck on the block! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 4:15 pm

Ask me when we have either retained the defence or binned it, that would make a difference of possibly ten places IMO.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Season Forecast put yer neck on the block!   Season Forecast put yer neck on the block! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 5:09 pm

Just glad to still have a club to support...
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Season Forecast put yer neck on the block!   Season Forecast put yer neck on the block! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 5:37 pm

8th.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Season Forecast put yer neck on the block!   Season Forecast put yer neck on the block! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 5:52 pm

Anywhere between 10th & 14th
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Season Forecast put yer neck on the block!   Season Forecast put yer neck on the block! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 6:01 pm

I'll go for 4th.

Has everyone voted for relegation here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They never learn do they?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Season Forecast put yer neck on the block!   Season Forecast put yer neck on the block! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 6:31 pm

18th - our current alphabetical position.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Season Forecast put yer neck on the block!   Season Forecast put yer neck on the block! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 6:31 pm

2nd, and last season i predicted that Adams/Brent dustbin signings would relegate the club, so i'm some sort of Pep Pedlar Guru. geek geek
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Season Forecast put yer neck on the block!   Season Forecast put yer neck on the block! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 7:07 pm

Need to wait to see how many more Lowe can bring in before the season starts. I expect a slow start (as usual) and then a recovery.

I'd go for 8th at the moment, but that's on the proviso at least 3 more decent players (inc 2 defenders) come in. With the current sqaud we'd be near the bottom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Season Forecast put yer neck on the block!   Season Forecast put yer neck on the block! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 7:35 pm

play offs at the very least,

Depending on the defence
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Season Forecast put yer neck on the block!   Season Forecast put yer neck on the block! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 7:42 pm

Shaky start, but should have enough about us to finish top 3.
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: Season Forecast put yer neck on the block!   Season Forecast put yer neck on the block! EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 12:42 am

Apparently pretty much all of the contributors to the WSC pre-season prediction issue reckon Argyle will do better than I thought. That was just after RL became manager and before any signings.

I went for 8th then. A month down the line I still think we'll just miss out.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Season Forecast put yer neck on the block!   Season Forecast put yer neck on the block! EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 1:47 pm

Rickler wrote:
I'll go for 4th.

Has everyone voted for relegation here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They never learn do they?

Had a look at that, I see 6% saying win the league, 41% going automatic, 37% suggesting success the Play-Offs and 39% saying failure in the Play-Offs.

As I said 4th on ours, I would also go with the 39% over the road there who think it will be Play-Off failure.

Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Season Forecast put yer neck on the block!   Season Forecast put yer neck on the block! EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 2:19 pm

Always "just outside the playoffs" as the press will say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season Forecast put yer neck on the block!   Season Forecast put yer neck on the block! EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 2:55 pm

Playoff position
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Season Forecast put yer neck on the block!   Season Forecast put yer neck on the block! EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 7:48 pm

I'd say playoffs, think we may have a slow start (as always), and then pick up from October/ November.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season Forecast put yer neck on the block!   Season Forecast put yer neck on the block! Empty

Back to top Go down

Season Forecast put yer neck on the block!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next