Tgwu
Chemical Ali
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Truro v Argyle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truro v Argyle   Truro v Argyle - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 9:50 am

Jon L wrote:
I don't disagree about fitness over results but having looked in the larder, he can't make  a chicken curry with a pork chop and a bag of pasta.

And I don't think a Chairman who funded settling DA and PW contracts and has chucked in over 11mil so far will worry much about finding 100-150k to pay off a couple of journeymen in their last year of contract if that's what the manager wants.  It won't happen before August but wouldn't be surprised to see some paid off in January.  The manager has clearly said my way or the highway, lots of this squad will
need road maps for Christmas.

Players are rarely simply paid up in full and thankyou very much, shown the door.

The reality of the situation would be Lowe making it clear they are surplus to requirements. The ball is then in their court. If they are serious about getting on a pitch this season then they’ll be contacting their agent. If they go, great. If they don’t then at least you have desperate measure alternatives in the scenario that a major injury crisis arises.

I know it’s odd to say but it is GOOD that wastes of space like Wooton are clearly demonstrating how shit they are NOW, in pre-season.

(Cheers for the report Jon btw) Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Truro v Argyle   Truro v Argyle - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 11:30 am

Agree, am sure Lowe has already made it clear to the Adams relegation dross his thought and feelings on playing futures.
Given his demonstrated straight forward talking style. No doubt simpletons will get caught up with the completly meaningless result last night.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Truro v Argyle   Truro v Argyle - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 12:26 pm

That's the thing if he didn't already know who was shite he does now and hopefully they are moved on quick
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Truro v Argyle   Truro v Argyle - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 1:01 pm

I went down yesterday, not too bothered by the result as it was only a friendly and it was baking hot too, fair play to the two sides for playing in that heat.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Truro v Argyle   Truro v Argyle - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 6:43 pm

Everybody can make all the excuses they like but yet again we are about to start a new league campaign with a shite squad. There are way too many players that should have gone after the final whistle of the Scunny game.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Truro v Argyle   Truro v Argyle - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 6:49 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Everybody can make all the excuses they like but yet again we are about to start a new league campaign with a shite squad. There are way too many players that should have gone after the final whistle of the Scunny game.

...and who was going to make that decision - we didn't have a manager?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Truro v Argyle   Truro v Argyle - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 6:55 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

The guy that made all the other decisions at the end of the season? Someone offereed up a retained list. Lowe was apparently talking to us behind the scenes, feck knows what about, probably helping with the layout of the cooperate table plan. Anyway he's had plenty of time to sack the dross but strangely their still here. Feckin baffles me but wtf do I know?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Truro v Argyle   Truro v Argyle - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 7:51 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

The guy that made all the other decisions at the end of the season? Someone offereed up a retained list. Lowe was apparently talking  to us behind the scenes, feck knows what about, probably helping with the layout of the cooperate table plan. Anyway he's had plenty of time to sack the dross but strangely their still here. Feckin baffles me but wtf do I know?
We have too many shit non-league standard players under contract.  No club is ever going to pay to take them off our hands and we're clearly not going to make many more additions now so we're stuck with a team which may not even be good enough for L2.  Yet another shit season of struggle ahead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truro v Argyle   Truro v Argyle - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 8:34 am

Freathy wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

The guy that made all the other decisions at the end of the season? Someone offereed up a retained list. Lowe was apparently talking  to us behind the scenes, feck knows what about, probably helping with the layout of the cooperate table plan. Anyway he's had plenty of time to sack the dross but strangely their still here. Feckin baffles me but wtf do I know?
We have too many shit non-league standard players under contract.  No club is ever going to pay to take them off our hands and we're clearly not going to make many more additions now so we're stuck with a team which may not even be good enough for L2.  Yet another shit season of struggle ahead.

I'm glad you've renewed your enthusiasm for the season ahead, freathers! laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truro v Argyle   Truro v Argyle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 9:30 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

The head of recruitment was still in position at that time as was Kevin Nancekivell. Either could have offered their recommendations to the Chief Exec.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Truro v Argyle   Truro v Argyle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 2:38 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

The head of recruitment was still in position at that time as was Kevin Nancekivell. Either could have offered their recommendations to the Chief Exec.

Don't poke the troll he'll be gunning for you next.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Truro v Argyle   Truro v Argyle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 4:22 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

You and Harve... Two peas in a pod.

To answer the question. It would be stupid to second guess what an incoming managers wishes would be. What manager would want to come to a club where others thought they knew the job better than him?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Truro v Argyle   Truro v Argyle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 5:36 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

You and Harve...  Two peas in a pod.

To answer the question.  It would be stupid to second guess what an incoming managers wishes would be. What manager would want to come to a club where others thought they knew the job better than him?

Who's stupid now? I'm amazed a superior intellect such as yours bothers to wallow in this sea of stupidity that surrounds you. Are you getting all angsty because Si and Jane aren't coming up with any more lunch dates? You and Nool two peas in a pod.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Truro v Argyle   Truro v Argyle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 6:26 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

To answer the question.  It would be stupid to second guess what an incoming managers wishes would be. What manager would want to come to a club where others thought they knew the job better than him?

Who's stupid now? I'm amazed a superior intellect such as yours bothers to wallow in this sea of stupidity that surrounds you. Are you getting all angsty because Si and Jane aren't coming up with any more lunch dates? You and Nool two peas in a pod.

..and the point of that bitter angst ridden tirade was?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truro v Argyle   Truro v Argyle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 8:54 pm

Bleddy Hell Lowe’s in the dog house already, that’s quick even for ATD.
He’s already stated everyone starts with a blank canvas and I’m fairly confident if in his opinion there are players to be moved on I’m sure that’s what he’ll seek to do, contracts are rarely paid up in full, most are a negotiated settlement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truro v Argyle   Truro v Argyle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 10:56 pm

Guys, guys, guys. Come on FFS, We're all on the same side here. Lets just see how the season starts and pans out before frothing like a decent dose of Chernobyl caesium-137. Laughing
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Truro v Argyle   Truro v Argyle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 11:20 pm

I would say...

we played them, we lost and now time to move on to the next one.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Truro v Argyle   Truro v Argyle - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 7:55 am

Last season we were shit pre-season too.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Truro v Argyle   Truro v Argyle - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 8:34 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

..and the point of that bitter angst ridden tirade was?

You called me an idiot. You then said me and Harve two peas in a pod. Are you going in for a Nool style denial now?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Truro v Argyle   Truro v Argyle - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 5:40 pm

No denial. You're an idiot. and so is Harve. Therefore.. Two peas in pod. What's so difficult for you to understand?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Truro v Argyle   Truro v Argyle - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 6:25 pm

Rickler still acting the Grade A wanker I see. For once I can agree with Nool in entirety on that assessment
Blokes an utter troll of the highest order..
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Truro v Argyle   Truro v Argyle - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 9:39 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

I would think retained lists are arranged early April then announced once season is over?
Maybe even earlier.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Truro v Argyle   Truro v Argyle - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 10:17 pm

Rickler wrote:
No denial.  You're an idiot.  and so is Harve.  Therefore..  Two peas in pod.  What's so difficult for you to understand?

So anyone that disagrees with you is an idiot? Great debate.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Truro v Argyle   Truro v Argyle - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 6:56 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
No denial.  You're an idiot.  and so is Harve.  Therefore..  Two peas in pod.  What's so difficult for you to understand?

So anyone that disagrees with you is an idiot? Great debate.

Just rag the twat off ears or block him. If you block you'll only automatically see quoted stuff
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Truro v Argyle   Truro v Argyle - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 9:48 am

Why he's about as annoying as the flies around at this time of year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truro v Argyle   Truro v Argyle - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Truro v Argyle
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next