Earwegoagain
Czarcasm
Geezer
sufferedsince 68
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage

EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 2:32 pm

they are getting alot of early kickoffs lately which kind of pointless seeing as no one is going to either sid james or sandy park at the moment if that is the reason.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 4:14 pm

Shit squad shit pitch shit shed filled ground, what happen to the Brentford 5 million that should ensure promotion out of the shit league ?........ who moved house or brought a ferrari lately? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 12:08 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Shit squad shit pitch shit shed filled ground, what happen to the Brentford 5 million that should ensure promotion out of the shit league ?........ who moved house or brought a ferrari lately? Laughing

I find it truly amazing that poor old Suffy is so heavily reliant on a vulgarism when describing excrement. I can only guess that he is unhappy with his match tipping capabilities, the contents of his wardrobe or possible mishaps with the stuff while still in bed ?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 8:07 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

I find it truly amazing that poor old Suffy is so heavily reliant on a vulgarism when describing excrement. I can only guess that he is unhappy with his match tipping capabilities, the contents of his wardrobe or possible mishaps with the stuff while still in bed ?
You did'nt answer the question, what happened to the five million ?
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 2:13 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

I really can't answer your question. The truth is that I live 130 miles from Exeter and therefore I am not in the position of gleaning any info that might be going around the city regarding the clubs finances. Pub closure also means that if any such infomation that might exist isn't making it on to the Exeweb forum or the like. As for the running of ECFC, the Supporters Trust have the controlling shares and I believe that a Julian Tagg runs the club while taking a wage rather than dipping into his pocket as do many others in his position.

Getting back to your question again, much money went upgrading the training ground and it's facilities. Also, the new stand at the "away" end (it reminds me of my old school bike shed) should be ideal in keeping the rain off the backs of visiting away fans - we wouldn't want ol' Suffy and Les Miseryguts catching a chill would we ? And then there is the staffing and running the club's excellent youth academy which kinda brings us back to where your question originated.

Back to top Go down
Grace Less

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 12:15 pm

...then of course there's the rebuilding of the training ground to provide facilities for a Level 2 Youth Development scheme and provision of more all-weather surfaces, not forgetting the 800k that Club have paid back to the Trust to repay the loans made to support the Club which is to be ploughed into provision of better facilities at St James Park...oh yes, it's all being spaffed up against the wall.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 1:02 pm

Grace Less wrote:
...then of course there's the rebuilding of the training ground to provide facilities for a Level 2 Youth Development scheme and provision of more all-weather surfaces, not forgetting the 800k that Club have paid back to the Trust to repay the loans made to support the Club which is to be ploughed into provision of better facilities at St James Park...oh yes, it's all being spaffed up against the wall.....

grace less maybe you know the answer why are so many of your games kicking off early these days?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 2:12 pm

Angry wrote:
Grace Less wrote:

grace less maybe you know the answer  why are so many of your games kicking off early these days?

It’s because there aren’t any provisions that need to be made for spectators. The teams can simply agree between themselves when they’d like to play.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 12:53 pm

Grace Less wrote:
Ok, what about the four million left after that?   Who has trousered most of the rest?
Back to top Go down
Grace Less

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 2:09 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Grace Less wrote:
Ok, what about the four million left after that?   Who has trousered most of the rest?

The Trust/ Club have decided on a formula which splits incoming funds into three equal parts, Club infrastructure, improvements at St James Park and Managers budget. So at the moment those would be 1) Improvements to the training ground 2) New Pitch at SJP 3) Funding players for Season 2021-2. With regard to 3) the Starting eleven has had between 6-7 Youth product starting games and a slew of talent that will be offered pro contracts for next season whilst the Manager ties to sort out what he needs to strengthen the squad. The most expensive (ex) player is Nicky Ajose who has barely started since being signed, so I guess he'll (like every other EFL League 1&2 Manager ) be looking for a striker. Strange as it may seem to supporters of most other Clubs, City don't spend every penny that comes in immediately because they're financially stable, building a sustainable model and fully aware of what absent owners can do to clubs. How many managers have Oldham had since the new owners took over? Where are they in League 2?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 2:26 pm

Grace Less wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Grace Less wrote:

The Trust/ Club have decided on a formula which splits incoming funds into three equal parts, Club infrastructure, improvements at St James Park and Managers budget. So at the moment those would be 1) Improvements to the training ground 2) New Pitch at SJP 3) Funding players for Season 2021-2. With regard to 3) the Starting eleven has had between 6-7 Youth product starting games and a slew of talent that will be offered pro contracts for next season whilst the Manager ties to sort out what he needs to strengthen the squad. The most expensive (ex) player is Nicky Ajose who has barely started since being signed, so I guess he'll (like every other EFL League 1&2 Manager ) be looking for a striker. Strange as it may seem to supporters of most other Clubs, City don't spend every penny that comes in immediately because they're financially stable, building a sustainable model and fully aware of what absent owners can do to clubs. How many managers have Oldham had since the new owners took over? Where are they in League 2?

It must be a bit of a worry that with all your Academy has brought through, the net result is still being a perennial 4th division outfit. Argyle are in the process of investing quite substantially in our Academy. If they get it right and bring through talented kids that might have otherwise been signed up by Exeter, then you really is truly fooked innum me’ansums.
Back to top Go down
Grace Less

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 10:25 am

Further to this exchange, you could (if you were interested!) explore the following

https://www.weownexetercityfc.co.uk/post/investments-planned-for-st-james-park

Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 8:42 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Here is some news showing how the Sandy Park Stadium and Courtyard Hotel will look like on completion. I believe the hotel will be open for business come December while the next stage of the stadium enlargement (east stand next to the M5) should be open roughly the same time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCqvskADGoc
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 10:54 am

Was that Exeters own Ollie Watkins that scored on his England debut last night? You must be coining it in. Makes all of Argyles sales in the last years look like the chicken shit they were, lessons to be learnt Si.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 12:40 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Was that Exeters own Ollie Watkins that scored on his England debut last night? You must be coining it in. Makes all of Argyles sales in the last years look like the chicken shit they were, lessons to be learnt Si.

The very same, Earwig.

Psst! may sure ol' Suffy is seated before whispering it in his shell-like Wink

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/football/watkins-plymouth-argyle-exeter-city-5230895
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 1:22 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

did you see that quite cheesy and sickening feature on that from itv the other day? Its great for the lad he scored on his debut for England but the way they presented it you would think he scored the winning goal against Germany in a world cup final and not against a quite frankly ridiculous nation like san marino in which atd could put a team out and score several against they are that bad.

Last edited by Angry on Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 1:47 pm

[quote="Angry"]
Earwegoagain wrote:
....you would think he scored the winning goal against Germany in a world cup and not against a ridiculous nation like san marino in which ATD could put a team out and score several against them.

Most certainly the case if it was Blow Football. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 3:17 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
....you would think he scored the winning goal against Germany in a world cup and not against a ridiculous nation like san marino in which ATD could put a team out and score several against them.

Most certainly the case if it was Blow Football.    Wink

could be aussie rules footy if you like that nation are shiteeeeee
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 1:19 pm

I can't help but notice that Ryan Lowe may well have fallen out of favour with several of my green chums on ATD. Personally I think you are in a reasonably safe position to avoid relegation. However, more alarmingly for you, so does agent Suffy who couldn't tip rubbish even if he owned a fleet of bulldozers.

I four one noticed that we Greeks had a stonking win against the league leaders on their own patch and hopefully we can maintain this purple patch so as to once again witness the Argyle bludgeon going toe to toe with the City rapier. We can but hope Wink
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 1:22 pm

Look forward to that Hugh.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 4:04 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
I can't help but notice that Ryan Lowe may well have fallen out of favour with several of my green chums on ATD. Personally I think you are in a reasonably safe position to avoid relegation. However, more alarmingly for you, so does agent Suffy who couldn't tip rubbish even if he owned a fleet of bulldozers.

I four one noticed that we Greeks had a stonking win against the league leaders on their own patch and hopefully we can maintain this purple patch so as to once again witness the Argyle bludgeon going toe to toe with the City rapier. We can but hope  Wink        

no doubt bottle it come play off final again so no worries about any games against the two team there.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 8:21 pm

[quote="Angry"]ryan lowe's cutout is on its way to wembley[/quote

Top manager isn't he Mr A ?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 8:27 pm

Bleddy game innit,hammer the league leaders then lose to Barrow.'tis the hope wot kills ya.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 10:20 am

Greenskin wrote:
Bleddy game innit,hammer the league leaders then lose to Barrow.'tis the hope wot kills ya.

It fecking is! I blame those rubbish free transfers agent Taylor brought it - and Nicky law going Stateside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 11:04 am

Hugh Midde wrote:
Angry wrote:
ryan lowe's cutout is on its way to wembley

Top manager isn't he Mr A ?

?????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next