Earwegoagain
Czarcasm
Geezer
sufferedsince 68
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 6:10 pm

Geezer wrote:
Anyone fancying a £50 wager? If Exeter finish above Plymouth, you donate to a charity of my choice, if Plymouth finish above Exeter, I'll donate £50 to one of your choice?

Yep I’ll take that, so make sure you save your pocket money, my Charity is Rowcroft Hospice
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 10:15 pm

Angry wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
Fooking tragically sad. laugh

EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 3 66084810

Is that the prat who said sid james park was the best ground in league 2? lol! lol! lol!

With opinions like that he shouldn't be allowed out in public
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 10:49 pm

Their very own captain wankspasm!

Not worth a second thought.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 11:14 am

Graiser wrote:
Geezer wrote:
Anyone fancying a £50 wager? If Exeter finish above Plymouth, you donate to a charity of my choice, if Plymouth finish above Exeter, I'll donate £50 to one of your choice?

Yep I’ll take that, so make sure you save your pocket money, my Charity is Rowcroft Hospice

Great. Adam Stansfield foundation for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 10:25 pm

Geezer wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Geezer wrote:

Proper job, don’t forget to start saving up !
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 1:11 pm

Graiser wrote:
Geezer wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Geezer wrote:

We'll probably be mathematically guaranteed to finish above you around February time, so I'll ping an email over to AS9 to look out for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 2:42 pm

Geezer wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Geezer wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Geezer wrote:

We'll probably be mathematically guaranteed to finish above you around February time, so I'll ping an email over to AS9 to look out for it.

You boys never learn do you ? I’ve had similar bets with Avening Possee when we were last in L2 and won every time but I’ll be reasonable and won’t expect Rowcroft to be paid until the end of the season, that’ll give you more time to save up.
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 9:45 am

Graiser wrote:
Geezer wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Geezer wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Geezer wrote:

You boys never learn do you ? I’ve had similar bets with Avening Possee when we were last in L2 and won every time but I’ll be reasonable and won’t expect Rowcroft to be paid until the end of the season, that’ll give you more time to save up.

I won a bet against one of you lost last season on a neutral footy forum - I said you'd go down he said no chance.

I look forward to relieving you of your dosh, too. Especially as it's paid for us by us up the roads tax anyway.
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 11:14 am

Just seen yesterday's score, my my, 3-1 against TQ? Less worrying about us, I think you lot need to focus on not finishing in the bottom 2 next season. You really do have a dreadful squad at the moment with no passion or ability bar perhaps 1 or 2 players.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 12:44 pm

I'll give you a million quid if you fook off.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 6:55 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
lol! lol! lol! lol!  That dull prick is no Lord Tisdale thats foreshore! nobody i know gives a fook about Exeter city, abit like the population of Exeter really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 7:13 pm

Geezer wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Geezer wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Geezer wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Geezer wrote:

I won a bet against one of you lost last season on a neutral footy forum - I said you'd go down he said no chance.

I look forward to relieving you of your dosh, too. Especially as it's paid for us by us up the roads tax anyway.

We shall see, you just keep on gobbing off as the Karma will be even better.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 11:22 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
lol! lol! lol! lol!  That dull prick is no Lord Tisdale thats foreshore!

Totally different type of poster than M'lord Tisdale. However, he is more than capable of reeling in the more "short-fused" of our greenie chums Wink

Lord Tisdale was a top poster on ATD - as was he during his Exeweb days. Posting under a different name then he was as needling and provoking as ever. I remember having heated discussion with him regarding the merits of Sir Winston Churchill. Sadly he refused to reign himself in and eventually paid the price for it. It was joyful the way he would suck in ATD's best and blow them out in bubbles.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 11:39 am

Hugh Midde wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Totally different type of poster than M'lord Tisdale. However, he is more than capable of reeling in the more "short-fused" of our greenie chums Wink  

Lord Tisdale was a top poster on ATD - as was he during his Exeweb days. Posting under a different name then he was as needling and provoking as ever. I remember having heated discussion with him regarding the merits of Sir Winston Churchill. Sadly he refused to reign himself in and eventually paid the price for it. It was joyful the way he would suck in ATD's best and blow them out in bubbles.      

He wasnt just a troll though, he knew the footy game as well as anybody and could argue a point without being a twat. He saved that for the twats, in the end he was too right wing for some on here.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 12:04 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

He wasnt just a troll though, he knew the footy game as well as anybody and could argue a point without being a twat. He saved that for the twats, in the end he was too right wing for some on here.

Vile leaver.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 11:15 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Vile leaver.

What do you mean by that Les ? I can understand you being upset if he gave you a hard time but what has his choice of leaving got to do with it ?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 12:04 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Vile leaver.

What do you mean by that Les ? I can understand you being upset if he gave you a hard time but what has his choice of leaving got to do with it ?

Never gave me grief Hugh, we got on quite well and I 4 1 miss him on here.....but he was a staunch leaver, ergo vile obvs.
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 12:15 pm

Nice little win for us against Torquay over the weekend. Not sure how you managed to lose 3-1 to those lot Laughing

It's gunna be a long season for you boys. Hopefully for you, Macc & Morecambe will be that bad you may survive the drop.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 1:44 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Vile leaver.

Never gave me grief Hugh, we got on quite well and I 4 1 miss him on here.....but he was a staunch leaver, ergo vile obvs.

I must be vile as well Les as I voted to leave the EU. I believe there is a few "mob" blokes on ATD who might think better of me when I tell you that I was one of their number in Borneo during the middle 60's
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 3:35 pm

We're goin' up.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 5:53 pm

Geezer wrote:
We're goin' up.
The exeter villagers dont think so, only four thousand dribblers turned out against swindon, looks like another fans boycott season.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 8:29 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Geezer wrote:
We're goin' up.
The exeter villagers dont think so, only four thousand dribblers turned out against swindon...

I'm at a loss to know where they are - I can only imagine they're sat at home with their heads glued to their computers avidly reading ATD's latest anti Nool/Pasoti bluster.

Meanwhile ... along the line the train came chuffin, Newport one A........... Wink
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 1:48 pm

Top of the league cheers
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 3:39 pm

No season was ever won in August. Let's hope that your squad stays injury free and we don't snap up your best talent in January. Unlike your trust our Si has a bulging wallett. The only thing on any of your players minds will be doing a Mackie and improving themselves.
Back to top Go down
Grace Less

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 10:54 pm

Earwegoagain wrote " Unlike your trust our Si has a bulging wallett."

Two points arise. What empirical evidence can you produce about the state of the Trust finances at Exeter City? The Club was the only one in Division Two last year to trade at a profit. Secondly what is this "bulging wallett" of which you boast? Is it some sort of Janner appendage?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next