Geezer
sufferedsince 68
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Greenlander

Greenlander

EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 3:37 pm

^ Ooops, too many Exeter threads and this is the wrong one.
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 9:59 pm

Just thought I'd put in an appearance to prove that I don't only post when we are above you...….what?....you only drew at sorry Macclesfield?

My apologies. Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 10:17 pm

Sturtz wrote:
Just thought I'd put in an appearance to prove that I don't only post when we are above you...….what?....you only drew at sorry Macclesfield?

My apologies. Embarassed

no trip to wembley for you lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 8:17 am

Angry wrote:
Sturtz wrote:

My apologies. Embarassed

no trip to wembley for you lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Not overly upset as it means we can now concentrate on putting your sorry lot to the sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 8:41 am

Yeah whatever.

Managing to throw away a Wembley trip after going 2-1 in the last minute, Ouch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 9:10 am

Hugh Midde wrote:
Angry wrote:
Sturtz wrote:

My apologies. Embarassed

Not overly upset as it means we can now concentrate on putting your sorry lot to the sword.

liar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 10:52 am

Sturtz wrote:

My apologies. Embarassed

At least you've avoided yet another pointless trip to Wembley. How shit must you have been to not only throw away a lead but lose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 11:14 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Sturtz wrote:

My apologies. Embarassed

At least you've avoided yet another pointless trip to Wembley. How shit must you have been to not only throw away a lead but lose.

wasnt it twice?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 12:02 pm

I was a bit disappointed with the Argyle result, but switched on the City game to see the last 8minutes- brilliant collapse by City (although the commentators, Pompey players did say that City had played well).
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 2:49 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Sturtz wrote:

My apologies. Embarassed

At least you've avoided yet another pointless trip to Wembley.

Exactly how I feel - although possibly for different reasons. Sure, City could've made a few extra bob by winning the match but there was always the chance that a visit to Wembley might settle the team into a sort of 'relaxed mode' by feeling they'd achieved something for their efforts this season and therefore take their foot ever so slightly off the pedal.

In one's mind's eye the main event is always promotion and if we achieve that, plus the added bonus of doing the double over the "Jam First" sphincters-in-green that would surely be the icing on the cake. Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 3:16 pm

Not to upset that league 1 leaders Portsmouth managed to scrape a win against our reserve team to be honest, had little interest in the competition from the start, when did your lot drop out? Only the joy of watching our latest batch of millionaires developing kept me interested, we have bigger fish to fry.

Were league 2 second bottom Macclesfield good then? Funny cos we won up there on Saturday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 3:36 pm

Millionaires? LOOL! You mean latest batch of tippy tappy midfielders destined for Swanseas reserves.  lol!

Yet despite your legendaty academy you're in the 4th division, where you have been for the vast majority of your crappy existence.

Perhaps you might manage it this year. I wouldn't hold your breath though given your recent record of Wembley humiliations and Springtime slumps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 3:48 pm

Comparing results at feckin Macclesfield, how tragic is that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 8:30 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

desperate times en all that lol
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2020 9:08 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

Only tragic if you are shown to be the loser, did your supporters boo the team off again?

EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 11 Onetwo10

EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 11 Gettyi11

Still laughing!
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2020 11:33 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Millionaires? LOOL! You mean latest batch of tippy tappy midfielders...

Tippy-tap 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 there there
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 6:30 pm

Well that's it green chums, we lost at Northampton and I've got to admit it you are finally proving to be so much better than us and deserve to be...…..hang on...….you drew at home to struggling Cambridge? Sorry for bringing up the names of shit league 2 clubs, I know you feel you are so much better than them, but they do seem to have the measure of your band of Bury mercenaries and loan players. Guess it's got something to do with spirit

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 6:34 pm

Sturtz wrote:
Well that's it green chums, we lost at Northampton and I've got to admit it you are finally proving to be so much better than us and deserve to be...…..hang on...….you drew at home to struggling Cambridge? Sorry for bringing up the names of shit league 2 clubs, I know you feel you are so much better than them, but they do seem to have the measure of your band of Bury mercenaries and loan players. Guess it's got something to do with spirit

Sturtzo, your last home game was watched by just 3500 of the red few, ffs lets hope they show some spirit and turn up for the next home defeat. jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 6:37 pm

let the exeter kids have there fun before they go back to school monday.
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 11:20 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Sturtz wrote:

Sturtzo, your last home game was watched by just 3500 of the red few, ffs lets hope they show some spirit and turn up for the next home defeat. jocolor

When you win the league because there's a lot of people watching I will share your unhealthy obsession with attendances. Until then I'm afraid results will be my thing.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 8:01 am

Sturtz wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Sturtz wrote:

When you win the league because there's a lot of people watching I will share your unhealthy obsession with attendances. Until then I'm afraid results will be my thing.

A bit odd then, that you try to make hay from Argyle gaining 1pt and you gaining none. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 8:40 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Sturtz wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Sturtz wrote:

A bit odd then, that you try to make hay from Argyle gaining 1pt and you gaining none. scratch

Well spotted, you're getting good at this banter thing aren't you?
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 11:05 am

[/quote]Sturtzo, your last home game was watched by just 3500 of the red few, ffs lets hope they show some spirit and turn up for the next home defeat. jocolor[/quote]

Hurrah! Glad you piped up with your scoffing Suffy - as per usual it's all gonna go horribly wrong for your lot next time around. Wink
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 12:45 pm

Sturtzo, your last home game was watched by just 3500 of the red few, ffs lets hope they show some spirit and turn up for the next home defeat. jocolor[/quote]

Hurrah! Glad you piped up with your scoffing Suffy - as per usual it's all gonna go horribly wrong for your lot next time around. Wink  [/quote]
Your dogshit support make my scoffing easy, i will be laughing at the red few for the rest of the season without a doubt. sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 8:38 pm

I suppose as a green you have to get your kicks where you can! Very Happy

Always pleased to see a big crowd at Gnome Park me, the more disappointed Argyle fans the better!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.
Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next