Czarcasm
Yea Man
harvetheslayer
Jethro
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Next Manager Revised poll
Ian Holloway
updated management poll  - Page 3 Vote_lcap35%updated management poll  - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 14 ]
Graham Coughlan
updated management poll  - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%updated management poll  - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jocelyn Gourvennec
updated management poll  - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%updated management poll  - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Andy Morrison
updated management poll  - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%updated management poll  - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Darrell Clarke
updated management poll  - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%updated management poll  - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Paul Hurst
updated management poll  - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%updated management poll  - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Keith Hill
 5% [ 2 ]
Neil Warnock
updated management poll  - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%updated management poll  - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Krisztian Timar
updated management poll  - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%updated management poll  - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Russel Slade
updated management poll  - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%updated management poll  - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Darren Way
 0% [ 0 ]
Dave Hockaday
 0% [ 0 ]
Gary Johnson
 3% [ 1 ]
Gary Rowett
 5% [ 2 ]
Someone Else
updated management poll  - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%updated management poll  - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 40

AuthorMessage
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

updated management poll  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2019 12:20 pm

Ryan Lowe seems to be the name in the frame.
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2019 12:25 pm

I'd be happy with that tbf. Looks like they had problems with wages being paid at Bury?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2019 5:01 pm

Mook wrote:
I'd be happy with that tbf. Looks like they had problems with wages being paid at Bury?

He is Bury through and through, it would take much persuasion to get him to relocate all the way down here.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2019 7:02 pm

I don't get this anti-Holloway line? Didn't Dave Smith, Malcolm Allison ... and others, I'm sure, walk away?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2019 9:22 pm

Graiser wrote:
I’m beginning to really wish it to be Holloway, because Nool’s made it perfectly clear on the farm that he hates the little git.

And he’s making it even more clearer tonight.

As for Holloway, yep he was a snake the way he left us and I could have stuck one on him at the time, but i also vividly remember Argyle supporters, (particularly the Devonport end) singing “super Luke” when McCormick pitched up playing for Oxford and subsequently when he played for us, so it would appear a significant quantity of Argyle supporters can forgive/forget, or whatever the appropriate word is, the terrible events McCormick was found guilty of and served a prison sentence for, but can’t seem to have the same forgiveness for a bloke who up sticks for another job - most strange.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2019 9:31 pm

Graiser wrote:
Graiser wrote:
I’m beginning to really wish it to be Holloway, because Nool’s made it perfectly clear on the farm that he hates the little git.

As for Holloway, yep he was a snake the way he left us and I could have stuck one on him at the time, but i also vividly remember Argyle supporters, (particularly the Devonport end) singing “super Luke” when McCormick pitched up playing for Oxford and subsequently when he played for us, so it would appear a significant quantity of Argyle supporters can forgive/forget, or whatever the appropriate word is, the terrible events McCormick was found guilty of and served a prison sentence for, but can’t seem to have the same forgiveness for a bloke who up sticks for another job - most strange.

Make no mistake if Holloway is the new manager nool would be on his knees ready to pledge his support via oral sex .

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2019 9:36 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Make no mistake if Holloway is the new manager nool would be on his knees ready to pledge his support via oral sex .

The thought of that has fecked my evening up big style.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2019 9:38 pm

Lowe is 11/10 fav at the minute. He ticks boxes as far as Argyle are concerned. Not getting paid at the minute by Bury so they're in breach of contract meaning Argyle wouldn't have needed permission to speak to him. Demonstrated he can work with a paupers budget last year.

In short, Argyle could very well snatch him on the cheap. Question is, is he worth a snatch?

Last edited by Czarcasm on Sat May 11, 2019 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2019 9:39 pm

Laughing @ Graiser
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2019 9:48 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Lowe is 11/10 fav at the minute. He ticks boxes as far as Argyle are concerned. Not getting paid at the minute by Bury so they're in breach of contract meaning Argyle wouldn't have needed permission to speak to him. Demonstrated he can work with a paupers budget last year.

In short, Argyle could very well snatch him on the cheap. Question is, is he worth a snatch?

sigh
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2019 10:42 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

sigh
:Suicide:
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2019 11:05 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Nackervil

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2019 11:56 pm

Nool will be there whoever is in charge because he's signed up to be a pioneer mug.

He won't be able to bare not being there kissing the arse and offering oral services to whoever holds the keys to the club.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2019 10:52 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

sigh

Double sigh !!
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2019 5:55 pm

Whats oral sex?
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2019 6:26 pm

tigertony wrote:
Whats oral sex?

Talking dirty
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 7:00 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Whats oral sex?

Talking dirty
Thanks! I'm seeing the new lady on Wednesday so I'll try it.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 7:23 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

sigh

Double sigh !!

Lets hope 30% don't chip in with the idea of 5yr contacts!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 8:14 pm

tigertony wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Whats oral sex?

Talking dirty
Thanks! I'm seeing the new lady on Wednesday so I'll try it.

Graduated from “squeeze” to “lady” I see.

Wedding bells can’t be far off?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 8:51 pm

Is Manuel Pellegrini a late applicant Very Happy . Several pictures of him on the Hoe today on social media-

url=https://servimg.com/view/19035045/83][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 8:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 9:13 pm

On a walking holiday with Ridsdale
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2019 6:36 pm

I wonder if he knows Plymouth has a club
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2019 12:11 pm

Come on down Middlesbrough have sacked manager Tony Pulis. sarcasm lol!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2019 1:44 pm

Some of the names on the list are silly now
Skybet
Bobby Williamson 20/1
Tony Pulis 20/1

And an interesting long shot

Craig Brewster
33/1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

updated management poll
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next