The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 updated management poll

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Next Manager Revised poll
Ian Holloway
updated management poll  - Page 5 Vote_lcap35%updated management poll  - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 14 ]
Graham Coughlan
updated management poll  - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%updated management poll  - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jocelyn Gourvennec
updated management poll  - Page 5 Vote_lcap5%updated management poll  - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Andy Morrison
updated management poll  - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%updated management poll  - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Darrell Clarke
updated management poll  - Page 5 Vote_lcap5%updated management poll  - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Paul Hurst
updated management poll  - Page 5 Vote_lcap15%updated management poll  - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Keith Hill
updated management poll  - Page 5 Vote_lcap5%updated management poll  - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Neil Warnock
updated management poll  - Page 5 Vote_lcap3%updated management poll  - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Krisztian Timar
updated management poll  - Page 5 Vote_lcap8%updated management poll  - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Russel Slade
updated management poll  - Page 5 Vote_lcap3%updated management poll  - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Darren Way
updated management poll  - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%updated management poll  - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dave Hockaday
updated management poll  - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%updated management poll  - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gary Johnson
updated management poll  - Page 5 Vote_lcap3%updated management poll  - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Gary Rowett
updated management poll  - Page 5 Vote_lcap5%updated management poll  - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Someone Else
updated management poll  - Page 5 Vote_lcap15%updated management poll  - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 40
 

AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Posts : 7461
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 28
Location : Nr Panama

updated management poll  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 5 EmptyMon May 20, 2019 8:47 pm

I wouldn't like to see Holloway come back. He did the dirty on us big time after being tapped up by external agitators, Plympton Pilgrim will explain what happened if he has the cojones to do so, and that sticks in the craw. So sod him.

Not that I have a firm favourite this time around. Last time, and the time before, I really thought Keith Hill was perfect for us but his star seems to have waned. Maybe not this time.

For me it is a case less of who than what.

Adams was i/c everything. In effect he was manager and Director of Football (although not a Director). Do we want to continue with this combined role or separate it out?

The problem with one man being i/c everything is that he will always prioritise the next match and the next result. That means we see journeymen pros brought in as necessary to fill gaps with no eye given to the progress of our young players and it is a difficult circle to square because, obviously, we always want to win our next game.

But what I want, what I really really want, is to see a figure emerge who defines us as a club in perpetuity. Somebody like Shankly at Liverpool, Revie at Leeds, Stein at Celtic, Clough at Forest and Derby or Busby and SAF at Man Utd. Somebody who can slough the skin of mediocrity that encases us.

To that end a Sturrock or Warnock figure could act as the DoF with a young coach handling the 1st XI. Could that work? Maybe.

Or a, slightly, younger manager i/c everything preparing the way for the next manager.

Holloway might actually be perfect for this: he knows the club, the city, what is possible, is well connected, media-friendly, experienced... Ticks all the boxes.

And if he came back it'd either work and be a success, in which case it is Win Win Win and whoopee! or it fails and the Cult Of Holloway is permanently laid to rest and we try again.

So in conclusion with things as they are Holloway, reluctantly, gets my vote.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Posts : 8604
Join date : 2011-10-23

updated management poll  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 7:05 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I wouldn't like to see Holloway come back. He did the dirty on us big time after being tapped up by external agitators, Plympton Pilgrim will explain what happened if he has the cojones to do so, and that sticks in the craw. So sod him.

Not that I have a firm favourite this time around. Last time, and the time before, I really thought Keith Hill was perfect for us but his star seems to have waned. Maybe not this time.

For me it is a case less of who than what.

Adams was i/c everything. In effect he was manager and Director of Football (although not a Director). Do we want to continue with this combined role or separate it out?

The problem with one man being i/c everything is that he will always prioritise the next match and the next result. That means we see journeymen pros brought in as necessary to fill gaps with no eye given to the progress of our young players and it is a difficult circle to square because, obviously, we always want to win our next game.

But what I want, what I really really want, is to see a figure emerge who defines us as a club in perpetuity. Somebody like Shankly at Liverpool, Revie at Leeds, Stein at Celtic, Clough at Forest and Derby or Busby and SAF at Man Utd. Somebody who can slough the skin of mediocrity that encases us.

To that end a Sturrock or Warnock figure could act as the DoF with a young coach handling the 1st XI. Could that work? Maybe.

Or a, slightly, younger manager i/c everything preparing the way for the next manager.

Holloway might actually be perfect for this: he knows the club, the city, what is possible, is well connected, media-friendly, experienced... Ticks all the boxes.

And if he came back it'd either work and be a success, in which case it is Win Win Win  and whoopee! or it fails and the Cult Of Holloway is permanently laid to rest and we try again.

So in conclusion with things as they are Holloway, reluctantly, gets my vote.

scratch
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 5189
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 28
Location : Behind you Jameson....

updated management poll  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 7:43 am

SFD
All that Hallett has to do is pay the man what he wants. Make no mistake even the sheep of Pasoti are unamused by this delay in general
According to my brother Lowe has pissed off to Madrid in a Campervan to watch Spurs beat Liverpool so seems as if he's shot his bolt. No idea if thats accurate before the obsessed blowhard interjects.

Whoever Hallett decides on lets get it done today.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 63
Location : Mutant Abbot

updated management poll  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 7:47 am

“We want somebody who is forward-thinking, so a kind of modern football manager, not the old school kick the players until they work harder," is what Hallett told Plymouth Live earlier this month.

For once I agree with him. But then of course the forward thinking manager will need to bring in forward thinking players who can adapt to such methods, that is usually not the case in journeymen and freebies, that the club is financed and set up to recruit, as in last season.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Posts : 8604
Join date : 2011-10-23

updated management poll  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 8:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This was Holloway basically begging for the Walsall job just before Clarke was announced as manager. The notion that he wouldn’t come here because the salary ain’t big enough is based on what, exactly?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 5509
Join date : 2017-09-09

updated management poll  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 10:48 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I wouldn't like to see Holloway come back. He did the dirty on us big time after being tapped up by external agitators, Plympton Pilgrim will explain what happened if he has the cojones to do so, and that sticks in the craw. So sod him.

Not that I have a firm favourite this time around. Last time, and the time before, I really thought Keith Hill was perfect for us but his star seems to have waned. Maybe not this time.

For me it is a case less of who than what.

Adams was i/c everything. In effect he was manager and Director of Football (although not a Director). Do we want to continue with this combined role or separate it out?

The problem with one man being i/c everything is that he will always prioritise the next match and the next result. That means we see journeymen pros brought in as necessary to fill gaps with no eye given to the progress of our young players and it is a difficult circle to square because, obviously, we always want to win our next game.

But what I want, what I really really want, is to see a figure emerge who defines us as a club in perpetuity. Somebody like Shankly at Liverpool, Revie at Leeds, Stein at Celtic, Clough at Forest and Derby or Busby and SAF at Man Utd. Somebody who can slough the skin of mediocrity that encases us.

To that end a Sturrock or Warnock figure could act as the DoF with a young coach handling the 1st XI. Could that work? Maybe.

Or a, slightly, younger manager i/c everything preparing the way for the next manager.

Holloway might actually be perfect for this: he knows the club, the city, what is possible, is well connected, media-friendly, experienced... Ticks all the boxes.

And if he came back it'd either work and be a success, in which case it is Win Win Win  and whoopee! or it fails and the Cult Of Holloway is permanently laid to rest and we try again.

So in conclusion with things as they are Holloway, reluctantly, gets my vote.

scratch

He didn't say that though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 5509
Join date : 2017-09-09

updated management poll  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 10:51 am

All this progressive, forward thinking manager bollocks is just that, bollocks. It's saying something because you have to.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Posts : 8604
Join date : 2011-10-23

updated management poll  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 11:16 am

Worrying that more candidates are planned to be interviewed this week. With my glass half empty pants on, that would indicate our desired target(s) are a no-no, and the alternative options were shite.

I suppose if I changed into my glass half full pants, you could say that we aren’t setting for the shite option and are endeavouring to find the right man. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 12066
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 35

updated management poll  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 11:24 am

Jethro wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Brian Wake
14/1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Screen shot in case tweet disappears

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Herald have finally caught on

With Plymouth Argyle's search for a new manager continuing to gather pace, a new name has emerged among the frontrunners to succeed Derek Adams at Home Park.

Brian Wake is a relative unknown on these shores and even as a player, the 36-year-old's career was spent in lower and non-League with the likes of Carlisle United, Gretna and Scarborough before a spell north of the border with Hamilton Academical and Greenock Morton.

A further year at Gateshead ensued before the Stockton-on-Tees man crossed the North Sea and spent some time in Sweden in 2011 playing for Ostersunds FK. He also represented Umea and Ytterhogdals IK before turning his attention to coaching.

Wake is now the third favourite - behind Bury boss Ryan Lowe and Newport County chief Michael Flynn - to take over from Adams in an ever-changing market. He is priced at 6/1 with Sky Bet , along with Bristol Rovers boss Graham Coughlan.

Wake has certainly been in Plymouth over the weekend, most likely for an interview, and posted a picture on his social media account Twitter of Platters on the Barbican, where he had a meal on Sunday. But was his 'decisions, decisions' tweet the previous day in reference to him being offered a role at Home Park, or merely what to have as his main meal?

Wake joined Ostersunds in June 2018 after their then manager, Graham Potter, quit for Swansea City. At the time, the club were on a high, having enjoyed great success by going on a superb run in the Europa League that season, which was ultimately ended by Arsenal.

The Swedish side lost the first leg 3-0 at home, but gave the multi-millionaires and their manager, Arsene Wenger, an almighty scare by leading the second leg 2-0 at the Emirates Stadium before a Saed Kolasinac goal saw the Gunners through 4-2 on aggregate.

Potter's stock was high and he headed for Swansea wand Wake became part of Potter's successor, Ian Burchnall's, backroom staff at Ostersunds. But now, it seems the man with Middlesbrough FC in his heart is ready to break free and go solo at Home Park.

At 36 and with experience at a novel club like Ostersunds, Wake certainly ticks many of the boxes that chairman Simon Hallett and his board seem to be looking for in a new manager.

“We want somebody who is forward-thinking, so a kind of modern football manager, not the old school kick the players until they work harder," is what Hallett told Plymouth Live earlier this month.

Ostersunds are novel in the sense that they have successfully taken players in from across Europe, especially England, and blended them with homegrown players to create a different, but successful that is challenging at the top end of Sweden's top flight.

Andrew Mills, Curtis Edwards, Jerrell Sellars Charlie Colkett and Jamie Hopcutt are the current Englishman earning a living at the club, but arguably the biggest name is the troubled Ravel Morrison, the former Manchester United once called the 'best in the world' by Sir Alex Ferguson.

Morrison look destined for a stellar career in football before outside influences saw his development go down the wrong path, but away from the limelight, he is enjoying his football once more in Scandanavian backwaters.

Head coach Burchnall told the Independent in a recent interview that hundreds of players are contacting him and Ostersunds, aware of the progress they are making as a club by giving rejected English players a chance in the game, so one thing in Wake's favour would no doubt be that direct link to his current boss and a significant contacts book.

in another interview with the BBC , Burchnall spoke of how blossoming coaches like him and Wake just don't get the chance to succeed in the English game with clubs reticent to give them an opportunity.

Maybe Argyle will take that chance on Wake.

take it you didnt see his tweet where admitted trolling the argyle fans by posting that photo when he wasnt even in plymouth? even unknowns are taking the piss out of our mickey mouse club and media lol
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 29
Location : Dorset

updated management poll  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 12:49 pm

I'm aware of Wake being a troll now yes at the time I wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Posts : 10841
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 69
Location : Tring

updated management poll  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 2:02 pm

Nobody in the club's price bracket could make a lasting difference, unless community Si finds some walleted investors to pay off the parasitic non developer and actually give prospective managers some belief that the club means business. Who'd want those tortuous away journeys with a bunch of cast offs ?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 63
Location : Mutant Abbot

updated management poll  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 2:34 pm

[quote="Tringreen"]Nobody in the club's price bracket could make a lasting difference, unless community Si finds some walleted investors to pay off the parasitic non developer and actually give prospective managers some belief that the club means business. Who'd want those tortuous away journeys with a bunch of cast offs ?[/quote
]
Sadly that is the truth of it Tring.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



updated management poll  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 4:37 pm

Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Brian Wake
14/1

link to twitter

Screen shot in case tweet disappears

updated management poll  - Page 5 R10

wiki link

Herald have finally caught on

With Plymouth Argyle's search for a new manager continuing to gather pace, a new name has emerged among the frontrunners to succeed Derek Adams at Home Park.

Brian Wake is a relative unknown on these shores and even as a player, the 36-year-old's career was spent in lower and non-League with the likes of Carlisle United, Gretna and Scarborough before a spell north of the border with Hamilton Academical and Greenock Morton.

A further year at Gateshead ensued before the Stockton-on-Tees man crossed the North Sea and spent some time in Sweden in 2011 playing for Ostersunds FK. He also represented Umea and Ytterhogdals IK before turning his attention to coaching.

Wake is now the third favourite - behind Bury boss Ryan Lowe and Newport County chief Michael Flynn - to take over from Adams in an ever-changing market. He is priced at 6/1 with Sky Bet , along with Bristol Rovers boss Graham Coughlan.

Wake has certainly been in Plymouth over the weekend, most likely for an interview, and posted a picture on his social media account Twitter of Platters on the Barbican, where he had a meal on Sunday. But was his 'decisions, decisions' tweet the previous day in reference to him being offered a role at Home Park, or merely what to have as his main meal?

Wake joined Ostersunds in June 2018 after their then manager, Graham Potter, quit for Swansea City. At the time, the club were on a high, having enjoyed great success by going on a superb run in the Europa League that season, which was ultimately ended by Arsenal.

The Swedish side lost the first leg 3-0 at home, but gave the multi-millionaires and their manager, Arsene Wenger, an almighty scare by leading the second leg 2-0 at the Emirates Stadium before a Saed Kolasinac goal saw the Gunners through 4-2 on aggregate.

Potter's stock was high and he headed for Swansea wand Wake became part of Potter's successor, Ian Burchnall's, backroom staff at Ostersunds. But now, it seems the man with Middlesbrough FC in his heart is ready to break free and go solo at Home Park.

At 36 and with experience at a novel club like Ostersunds, Wake certainly ticks many of the boxes that chairman Simon Hallett and his board seem to be looking for in a new manager.

“We want somebody who is forward-thinking, so a kind of modern football manager, not the old school kick the players until they work harder," is what Hallett told Plymouth Live earlier this month.

Ostersunds are novel in the sense that they have successfully taken players in from across Europe, especially England, and blended them with homegrown players to create a different, but successful that is challenging at the top end of Sweden's top flight.

Andrew Mills, Curtis Edwards, Jerrell Sellars Charlie Colkett and Jamie Hopcutt are the current Englishman earning a living at the club, but arguably the biggest name is the troubled Ravel Morrison, the former Manchester United once called the 'best in the world' by Sir Alex Ferguson.

Morrison look destined for a stellar career in football before outside influences saw his development go down the wrong path, but away from the limelight, he is enjoying his football once more in Scandanavian backwaters.

Head coach Burchnall told the Independent in a recent interview that hundreds of players are contacting him and Ostersunds, aware of the progress they are making as a club by giving rejected English players a chance in the game, so one thing in Wake's favour would no doubt be that direct link to his current boss and a significant contacts book.

in another interview with the BBC , Burchnall spoke of how blossoming coaches like him and Wake just don't get the chance to succeed in the English game with clubs reticent to give them an opportunity.

Maybe Argyle will take that chance on Wake.

take it you didnt see his tweet where admitted trolling the argyle fans by posting that photo when he wasnt even in plymouth? even unknowns are taking the piss out of our mickey mouse club and media lol

More like Mickey Mouse local media
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Posts : 5623
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

updated management poll  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 5:17 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
SFD
According to my brother Lowe has pissed off to Madrid in a Campervan to watch Spurs beat Liverpool so seems as if he's shot his bolt. No idea if thats accurate before the obsessed blowhard interjects.

Needless to say your brother got it wrong too. What a surprise... Gullibility must run in the family.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 29
Location : Dorset

updated management poll  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 7:01 pm

[quote="Graiser"]
Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Brian Wake
14/1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Screen shot in case tweet disappears

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Herald have finally caught on

With Plymouth Argyle's search for a new manager continuing to gather pace, a new name has emerged among the frontrunners to succeed Derek Adams at Home Park.

Brian Wake is a relative unknown on these shores and even as a player, the 36-year-old's career was spent in lower and non-League with the likes of Carlisle United, Gretna and Scarborough before a spell north of the border with Hamilton Academical and Greenock Morton.

A further year at Gateshead ensued before the Stockton-on-Tees man crossed the North Sea and spent some time in Sweden in 2011 playing for Ostersunds FK. He also represented Umea and Ytterhogdals IK before turning his attention to coaching.

Wake is now the third favourite - behind Bury boss Ryan Lowe and Newport County chief Michael Flynn - to take over from Adams in an ever-changing market. He is priced at 6/1 with Sky Bet , along with Bristol Rovers boss Graham Coughlan.

Wake has certainly been in Plymouth over the weekend, most likely for an interview, and posted a picture on his social media account Twitter of Platters on the Barbican, where he had a meal on Sunday. But was his 'decisions, decisions' tweet the previous day in reference to him being offered a role at Home Park, or merely what to have as his main meal?

Wake joined Ostersunds in June 2018 after their then manager, Graham Potter, quit for Swansea City. At the time, the club were on a high, having enjoyed great success by going on a superb run in the Europa League that season, which was ultimately ended by Arsenal.

The Swedish side lost the first leg 3-0 at home, but gave the multi-millionaires and their manager, Arsene Wenger, an almighty scare by leading the second leg 2-0 at the Emirates Stadium before a Saed Kolasinac goal saw the Gunners through 4-2 on aggregate.

Potter's stock was high and he headed for Swansea wand Wake became part of Potter's successor, Ian Burchnall's, backroom staff at Ostersunds. But now, it seems the man with Middlesbrough FC in his heart is ready to break free and go solo at Home Park.

At 36 and with experience at a novel club like Ostersunds, Wake certainly ticks many of the boxes that chairman Simon Hallett and his board seem to be looking for in a new manager.

“We want somebody who is forward-thinking, so a kind of modern football manager, not the old school kick the players until they work harder," is what Hallett told Plymouth Live earlier this month.

Ostersunds are novel in the sense that they have successfully taken players in from across Europe, especially England, and blended them with homegrown players to create a different, but successful that is challenging at the top end of Sweden's top flight.

Andrew Mills, Curtis Edwards, Jerrell Sellars Charlie Colkett and Jamie Hopcutt are the current Englishman earning a living at the club, but arguably the biggest name is the troubled Ravel Morrison, the former Manchester United once called the 'best in the world' by Sir Alex Ferguson.

Morrison look destined for a stellar career in football before outside influences saw his development go down the wrong path, but away from the limelight, he is enjoying his football once more in Scandanavian backwaters.

Head coach Burchnall told the Independent in a recent interview that hundreds of players are contacting him and Ostersunds, aware of the progress they are making as a club by giving rejected English players a chance in the game, so one thing in Wake's favour would no doubt be that direct link to his current boss and a significant contacts book.

in another interview with the BBC , Burchnall spoke of how blossoming coaches like him and Wake just don't get the chance to succeed in the English game with clubs reticent to give them an opportunity.

Maybe Argyle will take that chance on Wake.

take it you didnt see his tweet where admitted trolling the argyle fans by posting that photo when he wasnt even in plymouth? even unknowns are taking the piss out of our mickey mouse club and media lol

More like Mickey Mouse local media [/quote

At the time it seemed legit and worth posting, Sorry it turned out wrong,
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 63
Location : Mutant Abbot

updated management poll  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 7:26 pm

Nothing to do with topic, just to say had a fantastic day in Taunton watching the cider men v Warickshire all for £13 in fact train fare and admission cost £24 .20 so do the maths compared to austerity argo value.
Anyway back to my bottle of wine in Spoons.
drunken
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 29
Location : Dorset

updated management poll  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 7:43 pm

Did any one want Steve Evans ? well

Gillingham FC

Verified account

@TheGillsFC
2h2 hours ago
More
🗞 | Chairman Paul Scally has revealed he intends to appoint Steve Evans as the club's new manager.

He will commence his role on June 1st
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 12066
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 35

updated management poll  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 7:50 pm

Jethro wrote:
Did any one want Steve Evans ? well

Gillingham FC

Verified account

@TheGillsFC
2h2 hours ago
More
🗞 | Chairman Paul Scally has revealed he intends to appoint Steve Evans as the club's new manager.

He will commence his role on June 1st

We just got rid of a arrogant jock who split the fanbase we cant have another one so soon.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 63
Location : Mutant Abbot

updated management poll  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 7:57 pm

Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Did any one want Steve Evans ? well

Gillingham FC

Verified account

@TheGillsFC
2h2 hours ago
More
🗞 | Chairman Paul Scally has revealed he intends to appoint Steve Evans as the club's new manager.

He will commence his role on June 1st

We just got rid of a arrogant jock who split the fanbase we cant have another one so soon.
Be the first to admit that Evans gets results but then he gives every impression of being an odious little bully.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 3716
Join date : 2015-07-08

updated management poll  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 9:55 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Nothing to do with topic, just to say had a fantastic day in Taunton watching the cider men v Warickshire all for £13 in fact train fare and admission cost £24 .20 so do the maths compared to austerity argo value.
Anyway back to my bottle of wine in Spoons.
drunken
Geddon GG Thumbs good value good entrainment sounds a lot better & cheaper than watching silent sighs & parkys(recruitments) of free agents (that nobody else wants) & injury prone cloggers
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 63
Location : Mutant Abbot

updated management poll  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 10:22 pm

All but the terminally deluded Reg, realise that the Bent/Hallett austerity Argo represents poor quality entertainment and value.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 29
Location : Dorset

updated management poll  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 5 EmptyWed May 29, 2019 8:17 pm

40/1 outside shot has arrived on skybets list, someones been on the sauce surely.

Nestor El Maestro 40-1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Posts : 8604
Join date : 2011-10-23

updated management poll  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 5 EmptyWed May 29, 2019 8:49 pm

Jethro wrote:
40/1 outside shot has arrived on skybets list, someones been on the sauce surely.

Nestor El Maestro 40-1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If ever a fella deserved the job purely based on his name being cool as fcuk, this is our man.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Posts : 5390
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

updated management poll  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 5 EmptyWed May 29, 2019 9:05 pm

He's gotta be the favourite
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 63
Location : Mutant Abbot

updated management poll  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 5 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 10:15 am

Another day, another day without a manager - or are we?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




updated management poll  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated management poll    updated management poll  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
updated management poll
Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: