PatDunne
Sir Francis Drake
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques Empty
PostSubject: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 7:49 pm

My heart goes out to those affected.

I find it strange that nobody here seems to think this particular terrorist atrocity is worthy of comment.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 7:56 pm

I personally don't feel the need to indulge in virtue signalling.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 7:58 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

I find it strange that nobody here seems to think this particular terrorist atrocity is worthy of comment.

You've obviously prioritised your posting preferences rather oddly today then, haven't you?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 8:25 pm

Not at all.

I was hoping for posts that show some compassion towards the victims and purposely didn't mention it to allow others a chance to catch up with the news.

Hoping. Not expecting.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 8:51 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Awful crime, but now the white supremisists will have 'their turn' as they see it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 9:04 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

The reality is your an attention seeking “look at me I’m so good aren’t I” type of person.

There are those amongst us that don’t see the need to publicise what we feel towards this obviously abhorrent act and you have an uncanny nack within your numerous postings to imply that some of your fellow posters have “issues” and “isms” because we don’t follow your way of thinking.
To find it strange that nobody had commented says more about you than the rest of us.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 9:21 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

I have a comment.

Feck you, you self righteous sanctimonious cnoa.
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 10:32 pm

Feck racism and feck extremism. Enough of all this hate and enough of all this shite.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 10:38 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Not at all.

I was hoping for posts that show some compassion towards the victims and purposely didn't mention it to allow others a chance to catch up with the news.

Hoping. Not expecting.

<<<drum roll>>> And why were you not expecting anyone to post about it?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 10:54 pm

Greenlander wrote:
Feck racism and feck extremism. Enough of all this hate and enough of all this shite.

...is the right response.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 11:04 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

I find it strange that although until now you hadn't posted about this yourself you are more worried about why no one on this site had posted about the subject before whilst seemingly not actually paying tribute to the fallen yourself? It's almost as though you are a really fecked up individual and without doubt a trolling cnut. Feck off.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 9:20 am

This is a (sort of) football site ffs.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 9:33 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Our very own Owen Jones ? Fukking trolling twaat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 10:49 am

i dont see the point in validating what that guy did by talking about it on here imo im the same for mass shootings all over the world. I'm sure the majority if not all condemn what happen very strongly and have compassion for the victims involved just cause they choose not to post it on here means little really.

we have a knife crime crisis in this country aswell that others havent mentioned in a dedicated thread does that mean we dont show compassion towards the victims or choosing to ignore it?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 12:40 pm

It's wierd that this is a reaction to Muslim terrorist activity by indulging in your own kind of senseless terrorist activity. Brainless.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 5:46 pm

that turned out well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 5:59 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Sadly, I don't think many people are THAT shocked anymore, SFD - such as the everyday shite that's going on in the world. Of course it's shocking. That goes without saying, but, personally speaking, and unfortunately, I just feel sanitised to all of this savagery in the name of religion that's become an everyday news item.

I'm not ashamed to say all that I could muster was a raised eyebrow!

All in the name of religion and ideology. One day we'll learn to live in peace on this most insignificant of lumps of rock. Sadly, it won't be in my lifetime.

In the meantime, don't but be such a dick, Frank! 99% of rational people don't NEED to comment on such an atrocity.

Last edited by P.O.I on Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 6:03 pm

seadog wrote:
that turned out well.
lol
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 10:38 pm

Heart warming to read in the Herald about the white man 'standing guard' outside an Exeter mosque to keep his 'friends' safe, in the light of the Manchester Arena bombing maybe a Muslim will guard the Pavilions for us?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 7:51 am

I find it strange that Frannie doesn't care about the poor people shot in Utrecht yesterday. I'm also amazed that he doesn't feel the need to comment on how hard it is for young black grime artists to break into mainstream music. Does he not care at all?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 8:47 pm

seadog wrote:
that turned out well.

It turned out almost exactly as expected.

Barely a compassionate word typed, except for a couple of honourable exceptions, for the victims in NZ.

Plenty of spluttering abuse and whataboutery as though, somehow, it is an outrage when a Muslim does kills but not worthy of comment when it is a white supremacist who is the perpetrator.

It is a theme long since established around here and I make no apology for drawing attention to it.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 9:48 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Not at all.

Hoping. Not expecting.

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
seadog wrote:
that turned out well.

Barely a compassionate word typed, except for a couple of honourable exceptions, for the victims in NZ.

Plenty of spluttering abuse and whataboutery as though, somehow, it is an outrage when a Muslim does kills but not worthy of comment when it is a white supremacist who is the perpetrator.

It is a theme long since established around here and I make no apology for drawing attention to it.

I''ll tell you what is a long established theme around here..  It's your pious, sanctimonious, moral and ethical put down, of everyone and anyone who doesn't share the same viewpoint as yourself.

...which brings us to your hypocrisy.  Apart from a single opening line just to cover your fat arse, I don't see any compassion for the victims in New Zealand coming from you.  What I do see, is you using the awful situation in NZ to bolster your personal belief that many on ATD are racists.  Not that you have the balls to actually name anybody.  That would get you punched.

You really are beyond contempt.

Last edited by Rickler on Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 9:52 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
seadog wrote:
that turned out well.

Drawing attention to you more like it, you really are an odious little person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 9:53 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
seadog wrote:
that turned out well.

Attention to what your ability to start an argument in an empty room?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 9:56 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
seadog wrote:
that turned out well.

Meaning what, exactly?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques   49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques Empty

Back to top Go down

49 Innocent People Murdered In New Zealand Mosques
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next