zyph
Czarcasm
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 4:16 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Akkeron for the Chop lol......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Akkeron RIP?

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
dnc dnc dnc dnc dnc dnc dnc dnc dnc
parteeeeee parteeeeee parteeeeee parteeeeee parteeeeee
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 4:51 pm

All coming together nicely.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 4:58 pm

Voluntary liquidation request, yet another smokescreen.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 5:15 pm

Dingle wrote:

Here we go chaps.....as Bees says its the "Emergency Parachute Routine" being urgently deployed...

laugh
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 5:24 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Dingle wrote:

Here we go chaps.....as Bees says its the "Emergency Parachute Routine" being urgently deployed...

laugh

How many hundreds of times have you stated thats brents mo harve ?

Yet that was all bullshit apparently....
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 5:29 pm

we're gonna need a truckload of popcorn for this
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 5:35 pm

Jethro wrote:

POI is organising a multi drop as we speak..... laugh
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 5:36 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Jethro wrote:

better get an artic this time, make it two,
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 5:37 pm

I will ask the question if Brent's bankrupt does that affect the club more then just a stalled mankover,
Eg losing ten points
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 5:39 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Jethro wrote:

I have stock piled 2 trailers full, which is roughly 80 tonnes. Just for these occasions. Mind you, I had to re-stock after the Mr Brent standing down news broke. Laughing
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 5:40 pm

Bugger off Brent!
Banana
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 5:43 pm

On a serious note. 'IF' this story has any credence, what are the implications for Argo, with brent still holding 30%. I must admit, one is not aufait with such complicated financial matters (apart from bankruptcy of course, but Piss shoes De-Larf will tell you all you need to know anyway).

Could this effect the club? If so, in what way?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 5:45 pm

Well its not on the farm just yet,
Nools been down to lidl to stock de larf up with fake red bull can't let that news slip out can we...
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 5:47 pm

Old Timer wrote:
I have long suspected that things were not well with the "new" development , for one thing i would have thought it would be cheaper to knock the whole thing down and build from a new foundation.I would like to see the p.m. as it seems to question the safety of the old structure.

No, there isn’t anything in the PM that specifically mentions safety.

It’s an opinion from an ‘industry professional’ that the mankover is a recognised cheap option and will turn out to be “an inadequate bodge”.

Hardly breaking news tbh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 5:52 pm

Don't worry. Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk assured everyone on FC it's absolutely nothing to see. Move along now.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 5:53 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Don't worry. Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk assured everyone on FC it's absolutely nothing to see. Move along now.

He will sign back up here now watch...... bounce
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 6:06 pm

Well, his first explanation that it was due to late filing was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 6:32 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
I have long suspected that things were not well with the "new" development , for one thing i would have thought it would be cheaper to knock the whole thing down and build from a new foundation.I would like to see the p.m. as it seems to question the safety of the old structure.

It’s an opinion from an ‘industry professional’ that the mankover is a recognised cheap option and will turn out to be “an inadequate bodge”.

This is in part what Harves PM says:

Harve in a PM wrote:

When I say strongly advised I mean that they told him point-blank that trying to adapt the existing structure, while the cheaper option, would lead to an inadequate bodge and would never work - so much so that they told him they would not be prepared to undermine their reputation by accepting the contract if he insisted on redeveloping the existing structure.

So what does "would never work" mean?

Care to explain Harve?

Are you seriously implying that the mankover will be a safety hazard to fans and is more than likely to collapse causing death or injury?

Are there not safety inspections on the work being undertaken? Are the inspectors being bought off?

Anyone who believes this nonsense seriously needs their head examining - we're in 9/11 and the US government did it territory...
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 6:34 pm

P.O.I wrote:

blocked by him anyone got any screen shots ?
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 6:44 pm

Just sign in to Companies House and go to Akkeron, it's public information.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 7:21 pm

Dear oh dear our LA friend is implying its MY pm lol
Sorry fella you'll need to try harder...a lot harder old boy.

Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 8:04 pm

Rickler wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

This is in part what Harves PM says:

Harve in a PM wrote:

When I say strongly advised I mean that they told him point-blank that trying to adapt the existing structure, while the cheaper option, would lead to an inadequate bodge and would never work - so much so that they told him they would not be prepared to undermine their reputation by accepting the contract if he insisted on redeveloping the existing structure.

So what does "would never work" mean?

Care to explain Harve?

Are you seriously implying that the mankover will be a safety hazard to fans and is more than likely to collapse causing death or injury?

Are there not safety inspections on the work being undertaken?  Are the inspectors being bought off?

Anyone who believes this nonsense seriously needs their head examining - we're in 9/11 and the US government did it territory...

I cannot say about the unsafe part but I can say that the 'Grandstand' will need to be replaced long before the loan is paid off.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 8:29 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Dear oh dear our LA friend is implying its MY pm lol
Sorry fella you'll need to try harder...a lot harder old boy.

I'm not implying anything.. I'm stating as fact you sent out a PM with the following quote.

Are you seriously denying the following words were not in the PM you sent around?

Harve in a PM wrote:

and you forgot to respond these simple questions....

Are there not safety inspections on the work being undertaken? Are the inspectors being bought off?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 9:44 pm

Jethro wrote:
To the tune of london bridge is falling down.
Argyles grandstand is falling down, falling down,
Argyles Grandstand is falling down.
Bodge it up, Jimmy.
hallett ain’t gunna build it up again
Hallett ain’t gunna build it up again poor old argyle!!

I do believe he said it was Brent’s baby down to him daughter and bungo for them to sort the pile of shit out!
While ma & pa hallett pretty much run the club long the same lines brent did
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 10:28 pm

Looks to me Reg the club will be fecked for years to come
Thanks to the shyster and the dimlows supporting shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next