Jethro
harvetheslayer
green_genie
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Goldbergs gone - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 7:01 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
I echo the sentiments of Harve and refer to my post dated 06.04.20 that if this PASOTI sanctioned criminal thinks he is off the hook then he is fooled. There must be many on PASOTI who know where the thief resides but are keeping quiet to protect him, senior greens, green taverners must know who he is.

Punchy I'd imagine that many of the senior dribblers have had dealings with Goldbergs down the years but just accepted the ludicrous charges as being "normal" or more likely afraid to complain.

Ray Toms had it down to art knowing how the law society dealt with complaints or more to the point couldnt deal with complaints unless in a strict order of succession. He fooking knew the rules alright

The geezer must have ripped literally millions over the decades from clients
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 7:15 am

Just opened another PM landed overnight from Plymouthstarter..... I wont copy and paste here if he/she wants to upload here than by all means do. Just a typical tale (actually its far worse than normal) of the embezzeling skills and thievery of Ray Toms and Goldbergs
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 11:37 am

Solicitors are no better than the Church or Private Schools who cover up for paedoes because they worry about the public image of their profession or institution. They should actually deal with their offenders in a fit and proper manner but why would they, solicitors are in league with barristers, who are in league with the lords all the way up to Geoffery Cox who was the Attorney General. All,part of the bigger evil off the British establishment.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 1:21 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
I echo the sentiments of Harve and refer to my post dated 06.04.20 that if this PASOTI sanctioned criminal thinks he is off the hook then he is fooled. There must be many on PASOTI who know where the thief resides but are keeping quiet to protect him, senior greens, green taverners must know who he is.
bet fatty pig knows where he is
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 2:23 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

His defunct firm of solicitors was plastered all over the PASOTI advertising. Of course he knows where his former sponsor is in hiding, hopefully when the day of reckoning arrives and a clamped in irons Mr Goldberg is brought before the judges gavel a subsequent investigation will begin on the nefarious activities of that evil website and it's sponsors.

A full independant audit of PASOTI, now that would be interesting, very interesting indeed.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 3:34 pm

When Grudbergs sponsored the Sewage site, i seem to remember they got the gold plated bum licking package, from the great leader, i wonder though wether they paid the five quid sponsoship money in full ? cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 3:37 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

His defunct firm of solicitors was plastered all over the PASOTI advertising. Of course he knows where his former sponsor is in hiding, hopefully when the day of reckoning arrives and a clamped in irons Mr Goldberg is brought before the judges gavel a subsequent investigation will begin on the nefarious activities of that evil website and it's sponsors.

A full independant audit of PASOTI, now that would be interesting, very interesting indeed.

Absolutely wherever Goldbergs offered sponsorship will subsequently find themselves under investigation. Pasoti whether thats Newell Gadd (or whatever hes called) Deliar and co all come under suspicion for facilitating the embezzlement and obtaining new victims clients
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 9:54 pm

I wonder if it was Goldbergs who advised the site owner about 100K compo but settle for 75K.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 10:23 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I wonder if it was Goldbergs who advised the site owner about 100K compo but settle for 75K.

It probably was, and that letter that goldbergs wrote on behalf of nickkkkk that was supposed to go to me but ended up with Villagegreen WFT!

If I could get hold of that letter I would shove it so far up his arse he would be singing like a canary.

I do believe the shitbag is still in hiding, Northern Cyprus is the noises I am hearing.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 5:16 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

It probably was, and that letter that goldbergs wrote on behalf of nickkkkk that was supposed to go to me but ended up with Villagegreen WFT!

If I could get hold of that letter I would shove it so far up his arse he would be singing like a canary.

I do believe the shitbag is still in hiding, Northern Cyprus is the noises I am hearing.

It was suggested to me a few days ago that he had fled to the Cayman Islands. No proof whatsoever but with the money he's embezzeled over his lifetime wouldnt be surprised at all

I cant emphasis how pleasant polite believable and genuine Ray Toms appeared on that first visit at the end of July 2014 and therein lay the scam. With a parent dead I was hook line and sinker and without question thats how he must have been with everyone in the same position.
Back to top Go down
Alan_Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:15 am

If anyone would like information that may assist in the recovery of money against this man, then please PM me. I cannot PM until I have posted, but I only registered to offer to help those I see who think they have lost money to the former solicitor
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:16 pm

I hope you get a result Alan.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 6:56 am

seadog wrote:
I hope you get a result Alan.

He did indeed get that result
Back to top Go down
bellend

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 8:06 pm

Headline on herald site. Toms struck off for "serious acts of dishonesty".
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 9:14 pm

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/plymouth-news/plymouth-solicitor-raymond-lawrence-toms-4530334.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Classic. A solicitor of 47 years - struck off. Big punishment, that.

I mean, how’s he meant to get a job now? jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 9:30 pm

I hope that the people he swindled got their money back.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 9:33 pm

seadog wrote:

Agreed.

I also hope he gets found and gets a proper kicking. If he’d taken my pension I’d be hunting the Cnut down - over land and sea.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 10:11 pm

I wonder how much stolen cash found its way to the Farm?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 10:34 pm

its threads like these i miss punchdrunk as he would have been on top form over this.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 5:09 am

seadog wrote:

Kinda vindicates what I said all along. I wonder now with an "official" verdict for want of a better expression Police files will now be reopened.
I've fired off an email to them last night see what happens. Our "theft" of around about £12k (net) I suspect is chump change compared to many

Those fuckers that worked for him though must have known all along. I've got all their names from Emails

Just rereading that official report clearly does nail him now as regards a Police investigation. Just throw some numbers in the air

He ripped £15,000 from us instead of original suggestion of £2k to £3k at outset on a pot of £50,000.....Call it £10k net. I dont know how many clients in this line of work he had (1000s) but again just say one a week at £10k on average.....bear in mind my dads pot was pretty small compared to most on average as well

Half a million a year and for how many years was he practising lol !
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 7:10 am

Christ that was quick ! Should have checked email before posting

Copy and paste one section

"We are aware of yesterdays ruling and case histories will be examined in due course"
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 11:28 am

Upstairs downstairs, one rule for them and one for us......Sadly the law will think he's been punished same as MPs who can get away with an apology and pay the money back when they are caught with their fingers in the till.
Back to top Go down
bellend

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 11:40 am

Can't see any form of apology on the farm regarding Goldbergs. After all the porkster did encourage supporters to help the businesses of sponsors. Assume he'll be on a massive guilt trip for unwittingly encouraging his fellow Argyle fans to avail themselves of this fraudulent character
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 11:48 am

Nothing to see here its just the Freaks stirring the wotsit.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 6:23 pm

https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=112201

Looks like the Farm have had the guts to post up the details of this thieving swine Ray Toms
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldbergs gone
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next