+2
Yea Man
Bob Crow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

ATD's firsts v Pasoti denials Empty
PostSubject: ATD's firsts v Pasoti denials   ATD's firsts v Pasoti denials EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 11:57 am

As Mr Presto who stumbled accross this site yesterday alluded to us on Pasoti to being 'complete vitriolic bile' and abusive against Pasoti in every form, can i remind him of a few things and 1st's as a comparison between our two worlds.
In no particular order.

1, ATD reports that the Mankover has hit the buffers both financially and planning wise. PASOTI report this is complete crap and move on, nothing to see here.
Guess what? True.

2, ATD report that Nikk's world is about to go up in smoke and come crashing down around him. PASOTI reply is again 'complete bullshit' and move on, nothing to see here. They even denied it after public notices started appearing in the Gazette.
Guess what? True again.

3, When ATD a few weeks ago report that Brent was on the brink leaving, PASOTI were again in complete denial as usual.
Guess what? True again.

4, Pasoti denied that their master sent a sick jibe to Thai green when he was dying, although he did later admit it.

I won't go into things like Pasoti trying to get a man sacked from his job or Ian being caught with his pants down in a honey trap.

No bad for a site of 'vitriolic bile' aye Mr Presto? Your welcome to question all these points on Pasoti but I'm sure you know that would entail a life ban from the farm.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: ATD's firsts v Pasoti denials   ATD's firsts v Pasoti denials EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 4:06 pm

Newell wasn't caught with his pants down in a honey trap, he wasn't the victim of it.

Allegedly he set somebody else up but there has been no proof of this shown.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: ATD's firsts v Pasoti denials   ATD's firsts v Pasoti denials EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 4:22 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Newell wasn't caught with his pants down in a honey trap, he wasn't the victim of it.

Sorry i worded that wrong, was meant to allude that he was involved in it, but denied it all the same what ever his involvement was.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: ATD's firsts v Pasoti denials   ATD's firsts v Pasoti denials EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 6:10 pm

PASOTI is turd on the face of mankind.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: ATD's firsts v Pasoti denials   ATD's firsts v Pasoti denials EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 6:40 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
PASOTI is turd on the face of mankind.
That is undoubtedly true. My point in the OP is simply to highlight the amount of times that they rubbish these things off as Bullshit and dish out the usual 'all lies and nothing to see here so move on' crap only for it to be confirmed as true weeks if not days later. That pair of scumbag Ian's must think everyone that reads their vile site are incredibly stupid or gullible.

mmw mmw mmw mmw
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: ATD's firsts v Pasoti denials   ATD's firsts v Pasoti denials EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 9:58 pm

That chap always was one of the most pro authority [of any description] posters on the site,had a few bits of argy bargy with him over the years. I don't believe for a second that he has "just stumbled upon this site",wouldn't have thought it was humanly possible to quench the curiosity given the name checks on various matters that ATD has had on there.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: ATD's firsts v Pasoti denials   ATD's firsts v Pasoti denials EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 10:06 pm

Greenskin wrote:
That chap always was one of the most pro authority [of any description] posters on the site,had a few bits of argy bargy with him over the years. I don't believe for a second that he has "just stumbled upon this site",wouldn't have thought it was humanly possible to quench the curiosity given the name checks on various matters that ATD has had on there.
Nailed it there Green.
Presto would have been as aware of ATD's existence as the Ian's, Nikk and the rest of the farm are.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: ATD's firsts v Pasoti denials   ATD's firsts v Pasoti denials EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 7:21 am

Yea Man wrote:

Indeed he facilitated it but some on this forum require written confessions before believing anything.
Course Newell you're always welcome to beat a path to Goldbergs and issue libel writs against the intended victim a former argyle sponsor or me for that matter

Nahh didnt think so pig
By the way Porky I havent had any attempted hacks of my gmail account for at least 2 weeks. Has your social leper got bored attempting to find the 16 digits required
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATD's firsts v Pasoti denials   ATD's firsts v Pasoti denials EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 12:00 pm

"some on this forum require written confessions" something notarised would be enough.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: ATD's firsts v Pasoti denials   ATD's firsts v Pasoti denials EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 12:01 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Indeed he facilitated it but some on this forum require written confessions before believing anything.
Course Newell you're always welcome to beat a path to Goldbergs and issue libel writs against the intended victim a former argyle sponsor or me for that matter

Nahh didnt think so pig
By the way Porky I havent had any attempted hacks of my gmail account for at least 2 weeks. Has your social leper got bored attempting to find the 16 digits required

Porky has already alluded that it costs upwards of 100K to civilly litigate an individual that upsets the snowflakes and then in the highly unlikely event of him winning a judgment then unless the defendant has assets to that value, then all his 100k will be useful for is hanging in Captain Wankspams batcave or to make it into JannerBanners.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: ATD's firsts v Pasoti denials   ATD's firsts v Pasoti denials EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 12:03 pm

Also all the time Nikk is on the rock and roll and penniless then don't expect any letters from paralegals anytime soon. Not that they go to the right person or address anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATD's firsts v Pasoti denials   ATD's firsts v Pasoti denials Empty

Back to top Go down

ATD's firsts v Pasoti denials
Page 1 of 1