Les Miserable
Earwegoagain
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 6:19 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
With Hallett taking majority shareholding it may well have saved another admin at Argyle. Despite what his fans claim Brent's portfolio of businesses are toxic and carry way to much debt. We are well rid (almost) of the reluctant builder.

I won''t be entirely happy until the 30% becomes 0%.

That's what I'm looking forward to a big fat ZERO % cheers

Totally get where you are coming from but as I am still a monitored moron I will frequent from commenting.

When it becomes a zero percent then I will feel truly liberated.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 1:06 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
With Hallett taking majority shareholding it may well have saved another admin at Argyle. Despite what his fans claim Brent's portfolio of businesses are toxic and carry way to much debt. We are well rid (almost) of the reluctant builder.

I won''t be entirely happy until the 30% becomes 0%.

That's what I'm looking forward to a big fat ZERO % cheers

Totally get where you are coming from but as I am still a monitored moron I will frequent from commenting.

When it becomes a zero percent then I will feel truly liberated.

Hence the almost in brackets. I share your dreams.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 7:34 am

Maybe a Mutley Mash up is in order just after the 31st of Oct to celebrate ownership change.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 7:41 am

akagreengull wrote:
Maybe a Mutley Mash up is in order just after the 31st of Oct to celebrate ownership change.
good Idea GG Thumbs get them old champagne corks popping lol
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 8:55 am

We need some new badges and stickers Reg saying 0% Brent Now to wear at a mash up cheers
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 9:08 am

akagreengull wrote:
We need some new badges and stickers Reg saying 0% Brent Now to wear at a mash up cheers
Though I do hear on the grapevine GG there is one last batch to commemorate the loss of losing our great reluctant leader I believe lahd
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 9:33 am

That would be good Reg I will contact a certain person only right and proper our saviour has a fitting send off laugh
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 8:46 pm

RegGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
good Idea GG Thumbs get them old champagne corks popping lol

Will be down for the Donny game (Stoke Village area, Indian Inn is my preferred establishment) with a couple of Tivvy Crew.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 10:13 pm

I see pasoti are falling over themselves to congratulate hallett on continuing with austerity.

They have the club and team they fully deserve.

I'm out
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 10:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Silent Si speaks
He told Plymouth Live: “In terms of strategic direction for the club there is absolutely no change.
“Funnily enough, the club has a vision of values and strategy document that we put together last year that David and I worked on.
“It’s the arithmetic of injecting equity into the club that has led to this change.
“There is no change in strategy and no change in direction. Maybe around the edges there will be a couple of little tweaks.
“They will reflect my and David’s tastes, rather than James, but strategic direction is completely unchanged.”

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 10:35 pm

thing is its not mllions pumped in which risk the club that we want, just a bit more money then brent was willing to , least hes being mre transparent i suppose
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 10:41 pm

akagreengull wrote:

Silent Si speaks
He told Plymouth Live: “In terms of strategic direction for the club there is absolutely no change.
“Funnily enough, the club has a vision of values and strategy document that we put together last year that David and I worked on.
“It’s the arithmetic of injecting equity into the club that has led to this change.
“There is no change in strategy and no change in direction. Maybe around the edges there will be a couple of little tweaks.
“They will reflect my and David’s tastes, rather than James, but strategic direction is completely unchanged.”

Newspeak nothing more. Results speak volumes the strategic direction of player recruitment and budget needs to change simple as.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 7:51 am

I wouldnt be concerned (for now) whatever Hallett says. He simply cannot come out and say yes the budgets shight, the grandstand fiasco is just that etc etc etc whilst the shyster sits at the top table
Earwig nailed it lets see what he does when Brent is finally turfed out of the hot seat
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 8:42 am

Clearly Hallett is somewhat restrained at the moment in terms of changes until 1st Nov, but he could have said something along the lines of myself and David Felwick are reviewing the clubs strategic strategies for future improvement and success of the club.
But he didn't.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 9:03 am

He could have said that he was going to start a massively funded program to get us in the prem in two years but then it's all waffle isn't it?
Like Harve says much as we'd like Hallett to come in all guns blazing mugging Brent off and warning Nool and the gang to wind their necks in he won't and I don't blame him.
I still think all criticism of Argyle at the present moment should be directed at Brent and Brent only. If the little creep had done what's right for Argyle last year when we had the boardroom shuffle, which seems like a last ditch attempt by Brent to hang onto the club when it was obvious to anyone with an iq higher than Porkies that it had all gone Pete Tong, then maybe now we could have actually started work on the refurb without diverting money from the team into underfunded projects and wouldn't be starting the season blaming Adams for not polishing the annual turd in take quickly enough.
Brent should shoulder all the blame for anything that happens team wise this season.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 9:11 am

akagreengull wrote:

Silent Si speaks

he was on ITV West Country news with Felwick obviously doing the media rounds he was just painting pretty pictures and promising jam 2morw and talking getting to the championship
They were trying to to talk a good game...but then again so did brent
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 9:15 am

I think we all agree Earwego that Hallett and Felwick should only be evaluated after 1st Nov, when it will be their watch.
The past seven years of bottom division shite and underinvestment within an agenda of self driven "property development" is Brent's responsibility aided by his stooges and a sizeable percentage of the fanbase who apathetically accepted Brents crap and lack of ambition.
I sincerely hope the new management structure bring success to the club - I really do.

BRENT 0% NOW
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 9:43 am

RegGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

Silent Si speaks

he was on ITV West Country news with Felwick obviously doing the media rounds he was just painting pretty pictures and promising jam 2morw and talking getting to the championship
They were trying to to talk a good game...but then again so did brent
Plus not to keen on Felwick tbh somethink I got from interview his body language and the way he was talking maybe Im wrong but he strikes me his a bit shifty..but we’re just have to wait and see that’s all we can do at this moment in time im afraid
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 10:03 am

You have to ask yourself why Felwick and Jones were booted off the board last November, it wasn't because they were singing off the same hymn sheet as Brent, and then made Chairman by Hallett less than a year later? It would suggest to me that neither of them agreed with the direction that Brent was taking the club in.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 10:04 am

Freathy wrote:
I see pasoti are falling over themselves to congratulate hallett on continuing with austerity.

I'm out

Don't look in there any more but truly nauseating parochiality, is it not Sad Act ? The wannabe culture at a going nowhere city club, is not for me either.

I wait to be amazed but if SH is true to his word, I'll be long gone before anything significant has a chance of occurring at Home Park.

There are only so many Argyle addicts willing to buy into such an uninspiring future and attendances will fall away when the grim truth begins to dawn on those with some awareness of reality.

Regards

Ginge

Last edited by Tringreen on Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 10:09 am

[quote="Tringreen"]
Freathy wrote:

I'm out

Truly nauseating parochiality, is it not Sad Act ? The wannabe culture at a going nowhere city club, is not for me either.

I wait to be amazed but if SH is true to his word, I'll be long gone before anything significant has a chance of occurring at Home Park. There are only  

so many Argyle addicts willing to buy into such an uninspiring future.

Regards

Ginge.

Yet we all know from past experience that you don't need walleted directors to get to the CCC we have done it before purely driven by investing ticket money into the squad. When you get to the CCC that plan fails to work, then you either need to go into debt and hope you make it like Cardiff or find a billionaire. There is only one reason we are still in league 1 and that is that ticket revenue has been diverted from the team into property deals.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 10:16 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Freathy wrote:

I'm out

Truly nauseating parochiality, is it not Sad Act ? The wannabe culture at a going nowhere city club, is not for me either.

I wait to be amazed but if SH is true to his word, I'll be long gone before anything significant has a chance of occurring at Home Park. There are only  

Regards

Ginge.

Yet we all know from past experience that you don't need walleted directors to get to the CCC we have done it before purely driven by investing ticket money into the squad. When you get to the CCC that plan fails to work, then you either need to go into debt and hope you make it like Cardiff or find a billionaire. There is only one reason we are still in league 1 and that is that ticket revenue has been diverted from the team into property deals.

I concur. Only it doesn't need to be a billionaire. Wealthy, forward thinking investors/owners, building a club on and off the pitch as at Bristol City will get there eventually.The mankover won't inspire sufficiently imo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 10:28 am

I se over on the farm, Nool has described Felwick as "a fine gentleman with a wicked sense of humour".

More of the same shit then with a manked over Grandstand to keep the ingrates happy. feck that.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 10:45 am

Tringreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Freathy wrote:

I'm out

Regards

Ginge.

I concur. Only it doesn't need to be a billionaire. Wealthy, forward thinking investors/owners, building a club on and off the pitch as at Bristol City will get there eventually.The mankover won't inspire sufficiently imo.
Tbf the Bristol chairman/owner does put his money where his mouth is though..we’re be staying where we are for a very long he sticks with jimbos run model
Of the club..this year on year bollox the brainwashed avivias preach is just another way of keeping us shit and Was Jim’s plan to keep us shit as long as we stayed in league 1 with 10 thousand gates
Jimmy was creaming in his pants and laughing at the dimwitted janners all the way to the bank
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 10:58 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
You have to ask yourself why Felwick and Jones were booted off the board last November, it wasn't because they were singing off the same hymn sheet as Brent, and then made Chairman by Hallett less than a year later? It would suggest to me that neither of them agreed with the direction that Brent was taking the club in.
well they have contradicted there selfs then look at the last couple of lines of the statement
Seems they were happy the route Brent was taking ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Simon Hallett.
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next