argyl3
akagreengull
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Tisdale gone to MK Dons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 10:57 am

Is Tidsdale even real?
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 11:43 pm

beesrus wrote:
If I were a cathedral boy with a surplice,  I'd go for Holloway. But I suspect he's a bit above their affordance these days. A bit like Warnock managing Argyle.
A bad day for the Exeter fans' trust losing Tisdale. They'll regret that, and I wonder what the real motivation was. Maybe he just wanted a change, and who wouldn't. Life is short. I think he should have tried something a million miles from football, maybe a professional surfer, a vegan cook, or maybe a king of a small country somewhere, a bit like Sean Connery in that Kipling story with Michael Cane. Great stuff.
C'mon Bees it's not. It's the longest thing you will ever do !!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 10:40 am

Hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 5:00 pm

E**ter fans reckon he got offered the leeds job so he left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 5:19 pm

tigertony wrote:
beesrus wrote:
If I were a cathedral boy with a surplice,  I'd go for Holloway. But I suspect he's a bit above their affordance these days. A bit like Warnock managing Argyle.
A bad day for the Exeter fans' trust losing Tisdale. They'll regret that, and I wonder what the real motivation was. Maybe he just wanted a change, and who wouldn't. Life is short. I think he should have tried something a million miles from football, maybe a professional surfer, a vegan cook, or maybe a king of a small country somewhere, a bit like Sean Connery in that Kipling story with Michael Cane. Great stuff.

C'mon Bees it's not. It's the longest thing you will ever do !!

Death is a lot, lot longer, Cap'n.  If that's the best you can do, best you keep your shoulder to the wheel. Maybe another boat will come up.

As to Tisdale, he has bored the pants off many people for many years, but Exeter have overachieved in his time. I really do think he should try a new experience. He must have made himself reasonably secure financially. With his profile,, he can always slink back to footy under cover of darkness if he finds himself missing the smell of jock straps and high protein shakes.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 5:51 pm

Personally glad Tisdale has gone out of Devon, at least we won't have to hear his tedious, droning, monotonous, irritating interviews on local media, wonder what the MK fans will make of him.
Fashion icon, really? laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 6:02 pm

Hey Akkers, a golfer's pork pie hat, a chenille scarf, and a bit of oh so considered reflective pause between inane comments, while licking lips, has got to be the height of human shape.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 7:01 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Personally glad Tisdale has gone out of Devon, at least we won't have to hear his tedious, droning, monotonous, irritating interviews on local media, wonder what the MK fans will make of him.
Fashion icon, really? laugh

fashion icon ? twat in the hat is an icon ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tisdale gone to MK Dons
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2