akagreengull
lawnmowerman
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 11:52 am

Graiser wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
So is there to be a Hallett buyout or not, or is it just an ATD fantasy ?

Hallett wants to invest extra money into the club. It’s proving problematic because it could mean that Brent loses control of the club. Some crazy numbers have been rumoured. There is a lot of debate and tension in the board room.

If that’s kosher sounds quite interesting

Just underpins what we all know and that's the fact that Brend doesn't and has never has had a pot to piss in. He just talks a good talk in getting local authorities to hand him vast sums of public money with the promise of pipe dreams. Was nice that Oldway blew up in his face.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 12:22 pm

I wonder if Tim Thomas still alludes to Brent as a philanthropist on FreeChat?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 1:54 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Freathy wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Brenthemian Crapsody

Is there a buy-out or ATD fantasy
Caught in a shit ground
No escape from Jim's falacy

Open your eyes
Look in to Jims eyes and seeeeeeeeeeeee
Just like old pork chops - I'm looking for sympathy
Coz bricks are easy come, easy go
Price high prices low
Anyway the drains flow
doesn't really matter to me, to meeeeeeeeee.

'Piano' ding, ding ding ding ding

TAXI.......................................... Razz

lol!

Don't forget Porky in front of a black screen with a torch up lighting his face,

I'm just a poor boy,
From an Illogan family....

lol!

If we didn't laugh at the Brentmare , we'd all cry. cheers laugh
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 3:19 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Brenthemian Crapsody

Is there a buy-out or ATD fantasy
Caught in a shit ground
No escape from Jim's falacy

Open your eyes
Look in to Jims eyes and seeeeeeeeeeeee
Just like old pork chops - I'm looking for sympathy
Coz bricks are easy come, easy go
Price high prices low
Anyway the drains flow
doesn't really matter to me, to meeeeeeeeee.

'Piano' ding, ding ding ding ding

TAXI.......................................... Razz
thats earwormed me already can’t stop humming it now lol!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 3:40 pm

Greenlander wrote:
Much as I detest the music of Queen this is too good to let go so with thanks to Earwig for the opening lines...

But I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me
He's just a poor boy from an Illogan family
He won't spare his life from what's said on ATD
Brent come easy and will not let him go

Or, Illogan No! He was Dockyard born,

Brent! No I will not let you go - (let him go – shouted by the ATD/ Freechat massive)
Brent! I will not let you go - (let him go)
I will not let you go let you go (never)
Never let you go let you go
Never let you go ooo
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
Oh mama mia, mama mia, mama mia let me go
Brentebub has a parking space put aside for me
For me
For me
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 4:02 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Greenlander wrote:
Much as I detest the music of Queen this is too good to let go so with thanks to Earwig for the opening lines...

But I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me
He's just a poor boy from an Illogan family
He won't spare his life from what's said on ATD
Brent come easy and will not let him go

Or, Illogan No! He was Dockyard born,

Brent! No I will not let you go - (let him go – shouted by the ATD/ Freechat massive)
I will not let you go let you go (never)
Never let you go let you go
Never let you go ooo
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
Oh mama mia, mama mia, mama mia let me go
Brentebub has a parking space put aside for me
For me
For me
:laugh3 laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 4:14 pm

Graiser wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Hallett wants to invest extra money into the club. It’s proving problematic because it could mean that Brent loses control of the club. Some crazy numbers have been rumoured.

If it was kosher.  It isn't.  It's bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 4:46 pm

Rickler wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Hallett wants to invest extra money into the club. It’s proving problematic because it could mean that Brent loses control of the club. Some crazy numbers have been rumoured.  

If it was kosher.  It isn't.  It's bullshit.

Has your mate Si told you that?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 4:51 pm

Yep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 5:17 pm

Thanks. LOL
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 5:20 pm

Who to believe? Rickler and Nool or Frank and the freaks? It's a dilemma to be sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 5:35 pm

I reckon it's a load of bull. Deliberate embedded language of HHP and PAFC strife intended to put pressure on PCC to let HHP continue without sorting the drainage.. That's my guess, and it is a guess..

I like Harve, but anyone knows he acts on flyers, and people are likely to feed that. Might be a grain of truth about being stalled, but that's about it. Mega sums of money ? I'll give you the best 2020 you can hope for. C'mon. lol
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 5:52 pm

The Brentmare goes on.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 5:58 pm

Indeed Brent won’t invest hallett won’t invest (as Rickler said) oh dear we are in a right pickle then
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 6:05 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Indeed Brent won’t invest   hallett won’t invest (as Rickler said) oh dear we are in a right pickle then

I never said that.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 6:19 pm

beesrus wrote:
I reckon it's a load of bull. Deliberate embedded language of HHP and PAFC strife intended to put pressure on PCC to let HHP continue without sorting the drainage.. That's my guess, and it is a guess..

I like Harve, but anyone knows he acts on flyers, and people are likely to feed that. Might be a grain of truth about being stalled, but that's about it. Mega sums of money ? I'll give you the best 2020 you can hope for. C'mon. lol

Bizarrely I was told last night the drainage issue was a piece of piss to sort. I do know for utter certainty where that Whatsapp message originated from Tuesday evening and also in addition that the originator was fed the wrong information though whether that was deliberate or not I have no idea. It ended up with a few here wednesday morning.... I post on freechat (but with holding the numbers suggested) completely to find 10 minutes later I've got a 24 hour ban.... Hopefully some can put 2 and 2 together
The conversation I had last night was quite startling subsequently. Am not going there on open forum or via PM for that matter but I was even more startled to see said person post today on freechat.
Before the post on freechat I was kinda dismissing it but now not so sure at all.

I can confirm that every single one of us here who have called Brent out from day 1 have received profuse apologies for "being right all along" Theres no explanation to that as didnt get one but feel free to speculate. Regards that I reckon Brent has done something pretty bad thats going to piss the entire fan base off

My view is that the refurb is cancelled (for now) Hallett will become majority share holder with a proxy and we'll see a complete rebuild instead on the mayflower side over next 2 years

Before anyone jumps in apart from my speculation the only part of the post thats wholly confirmed was the whatsapp bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 6:46 pm

Your 24 hour muting on Free Chat came as a result of a complaint about excessive language on an unrelated topic.

No more, no less.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 6:50 pm

And soooooooooooo it goes on.

A more turbulent period in Argyle's history has never been known.

Just where will it all end? Surely this instability is unsettling for the club, fan-base, the city and wider.

Can we rewind time back 85/86, the Ciderman and stuffing the turnips 4-0 in front of 30, 20 thousand fans? Please!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 6:51 pm

Rickler wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Indeed Brent won’t invest   hallett won’t invest (as Rickler said) oh dear we are in a right pickle then

I never said that.
oh thought that’s what you meant when you said if it’s kosher it ain’t it’s bullshit about hallett investing but sorry if I got that wrong
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 6:52 pm

John_Lloyd wrote:
Your 24 hour muting on Free Chat came as a result of a complaint about excessive language on an unrelated topic.

No more, no less.

But John, I know you or the admin team can't trawl through every post for language issues and the like, but, to ban Paul for 24 hours when there's so much other bad language used by numerous contributors is a bit unfair, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 6:52 pm

John_Lloyd wrote:

No more, no less.

Freechat
miss that place like a dose of the clap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 6:58 pm

It’s quite straightforward - we will respond to complaints, if and when they’re received.
That’ll happen about once a week, as almost everyone knows just how seriously to take what they’re reading.
In this instance, the post was judged to be excessive and requiring a response.
A temporary muting seemed appropriate.
The timing of the ban was coincidental and unrelated.
That’s it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 6:58 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
John_Lloyd wrote:

No more, no less.

Freechat
miss that place like a dose of the clap

Meh, it's alright to be fair. Even more so now the huge majority have cottoned on to Mr Brents' fuckwittery. Much less defending of him and the evil empire these days. Even angry Joel has ceased posting!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 7:00 pm

John_Lloyd wrote:
It’s quite straightforward - we will respond to complaints, if and when they’re received.
That’ll happen about once a week, as almost everyone knows just how seriously to take what they’re reading.
In this instance, the post was judged to be excessive and requiring a response.
A temporary muting seemed appropriate.
The timing of the ban was coincidental and unrelated.
That’s it.

I guess it's all down to how sensitive the readership is. Pub talk isn't for everyone I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 7:02 pm

I am halfway heading for the Tamer Bridge, I be there if this Brent monster carries on. and to top it one of our posters ban for 24hrs from free chat, crazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next