Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.   Mon 16 Apr 2018, 07:51

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Crowdfunding?? perhaps it could be extended to things like players, wages, Grandstands, Ground repairs, Supporters bar, Team travel expences, Prawn sarnies for the directors and their hangers on, etc etc.

Yeh...........but don't stand up like the fans of big clubs like Pompey, or we'll chuck you out.

Just give us yer money and enjoy the sterile matchday experience.

The crowdfunding will have to extend to upcoming pay/contract talks, or it could well be bye bye Derek and co.

The club has become a living parody of Orwell's Animal Farm, with the sheep bleating at a few of our fans being ejected for standing, while the Pompey fans were all standing up and laughing at their country cousins.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.   Mon 16 Apr 2018, 08:05

I see triple T is on one this morning Reg -pathetic.
I must admit there is something incongruous about the shiny new flag going around a ground that has a complete side looking like a scrapyard shithole, also brings back bad memories of Webb and Forzenerde.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.   Mon 16 Apr 2018, 08:12

On an aside and I mentioned to Al Saturday, Nick Tomlinson part of Porkys Grandstand working group and instigator of the latest flag was frankly abusive and dismissive of "our gang" here a right superior snob or he tried to be. Blocked because I had the audacity to ask why he had joined porkys circus.
He'll have an agenda cosying up to the reluctant one rest assured a right scruffy git to boot, looks like a refugee from Syria clearly him and Brent dressed from Man at C&A
Back to top Go down
BBC1

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.   Mon 16 Apr 2018, 16:42

harvetheslayer wrote:
On an aside and I mentioned to Al Saturday, Nick Tomlinson part of Porkys Grandstand working group and instigator of the latest flag was frankly abusive and dismissive of "our gang" here a right superior snob or he tried to be. Blocked because I had the audacity to ask why he had joined porkys circus.
He'll have an agenda cosying up to the reluctant one rest assured a right scruffy git to boot, looks like a refugee from Syria clearly him and Brent dressed from Man at C&A
I believe someone from the BBB is amongst the PAFC displays gang. I'm going to do some investigation work this weekend for sure. popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.   

Back to top Go down

PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: