RegGreen
Jethro
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Paul Paton signs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Paton signs   Paul Paton signs - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 9:47 am

tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
The transfer window for proper clubs closes in January, but Brents argo shop at the back of poundland signing up Damaged goods that have been on the dole for three months. Starnes is going i hope Brent is next.
It's not three months Suffs ... do you need some help with sums? I am trained to help people with special needs.
I'm sure that relatives of people who have special needs would not want a cnut like you who thinks its ok to make a joke at their expense looking after them, and Paton came from the Job centre after Brent/Hallet would not back Adams in the January window.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Paul Paton signs   Paul Paton signs - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 1:04 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
The transfer window for proper clubs closes in January, but Brents argo shop at the back of poundland signing up Damaged goods that have been on the dole for three months. Starnes is going i hope Brent is next.
It's not three months Suffs ... do you need some help with sums? I am trained to help people with special needs.
I'm sure that relatives of people who have special needs would not want a cnut like you who thinks its ok to make a joke at their expense looking after them, and Paton came from the Job centre after Brent/Hallet would not back Adams in the January window.
It wasn't a joke Suffs - I think you need help. You have no idea whether DA was backed or not. Guesswork based on the fact that after Jan transfer window we would drop like a stone ... except .. we haven't! Even on Saturday with our 2 best CB's out and our box2box Sarcy missing we beat a team going for the play-offs after being behind twice. It was a cracking game with cracking support and if I was a betting man I'd say that you were there watching. Laughing
(PS Abuse such as cnut doesn't even touch me! All it shows is that you are uneducated)
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Paul Paton signs   Paul Paton signs - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 3:27 am

Let's wait and see what happens this summer. I know where my money is.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Paul Paton signs   Paul Paton signs - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 7:04 am

So Paton came from the job centre did he...hmm excuse me.... but surely most of this team came from similar places.....you can't do anything with other peoples cast-offs can you....or can you ?.
Argyle being sixth must of course be fake news....so much of it about at the moment.

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Paul Paton signs   Paul Paton signs - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 7:51 am

Tringreen wrote:
Let's wait and see what happens this summer. I know where my money is.

Exactly

Whoever the manager is (hopefully DA but unlikely) will need to completely rebuild using released players and loans.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Paul Paton signs   Paul Paton signs - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 11:41 am

tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
It wasn't a joke Suffs - I think you need help. You have no idea whether DA was backed or not. Guesswork based on the fact that after Jan transfer window we would drop like a stone ... except ..  we haven't! Even on Saturday with our 2 best CB's out and our box2box Sarcy missing we beat a team going for the play-offs after being behind twice. It was a cracking game with cracking support and if I was a betting man I'd say that you were there watching. Laughing
(PS Abuse such as cnut doesn't even touch me! All it shows is that you are uneducated)

Now don't try to be slippery Tone, it doesn't suit. You called out Mr Suffers with the "special needs" comment and asking if "he needed help with sums", which now seems to have metamorphosed into stating that he needs help for stating an opinion on whether or not the manager was backed in the transfer market. There would be an awful lot of people who would need "special needs" help for expressing views which turn out to be not 100% correct, including those who were baying for Adams blood earlier in the season-fair to say that Suffered since 68 was not in that bracket.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Paul Paton signs   Paul Paton signs - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 1:41 pm

Greenskin wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
It wasn't a joke Suffs - I think you need help. You have no idea whether DA was backed or not. Guesswork based on the fact that after Jan transfer window we would drop like a stone ... except ..  we haven't! Even on Saturday with our 2 best CB's out and our box2box Sarcy missing we beat a team going for the play-offs after being behind twice. It was a cracking game with cracking support and if I was a betting man I'd say that you were there watching. Laughing

Now don't try to be slippery Tone, it doesn't suit. You called out Mr Suffers with the "special needs" comment and asking if "he needed help with sums", which now seems to have metamorphosed into stating that he needs help for stating an opinion on whether or not the manager was backed in the transfer market. There would be an awful lot of people who would need "special needs" help for expressing views which turn out to be not 100% correct, including those who were baying for Adams blood earlier in the season-fair to say that Suffered since 68 was not in that bracket.
Cheers bhey, the mention of Jimmy signing crap from the job centre sets the cnut off! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Paul Paton signs   Paul Paton signs - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 1:56 pm

Rather amusing Suffers that T.T. accuses you and others of trolling when his troll factor rates quite highly if you look at his recent inflammatory pathetic posts.
Maybe he will just go away. geek
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Paul Paton signs   Paul Paton signs - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 1:59 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Rather amusing Suffers that T.T. accuses you and others of trolling when his troll factor rates quite highly if you look at his recent inflammatory pathetic posts.
We live in hope Aka! sunny sunny sunny sunny flower
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Paul Paton signs   Paul Paton signs - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 4:09 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
We live in hope Aka! sunny sunny sunny sunny flower

gotta love that ignore button.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Paton signs   Paul Paton signs - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 4:29 pm

I just assume Tiger bad mouths anyone with a vocal dislike of the current establishment at Home Park.
Unfortunate comments from him regarding learning disabilities. Maybe needs a bit more training, given the large transition necessary from a life in the armed forces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Paton signs   Paul Paton signs - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 4:45 pm

I expect TT was referring to more like 6 weeks without a club rather than the 3 months being quoted by others, however it’s my understanding that ole Derek did the business he wanted with the one exception of replacing Jake and I think the lateness of that deal scuppered a replacement and ole Jake hasn’t been getting much game time.
It must be a real gutter for some that our team of cast offs and freebies are doing so well, doesn’t really suit the Jimmy arguments does it .
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Paul Paton signs   Paul Paton signs - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 5:08 pm

Graiser wrote:
I expect TT was referring to more like 6 weeks without a club rather than the 3 months being quoted by others, however it’s my understanding that ole Derek did the business he wanted with the one exception of replacing Jake and I think the lateness of that deal scuppered a replacement and ole Jake hasn’t been getting much game time.
It must be a real gutter for some that our team of cast offs and freebies are doing so well, doesn’t really suit the Jimmy arguments does it .
Its a real gutter that Jimmy's only signing cast offs and Job seekers, how come with ten thousand fans paying top whack thats all Adams is allowed to sign or dose'nt it suit your Brent is god he saved us forelock tugging argument.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Paul Paton signs   Paul Paton signs - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 5:26 pm

Second that Suffers, thing is Adams has been reliant on free agent signings from day one of the season which is testament to the fact that Brent really doesn't give a toss about promotion, why would he when he is guaranteed around 8k believers even when we were shit for the first four months of the season,
Therefore if the shyster can get away with minimal investment he will and he has.
Adams could have gained automatic promotion this season following on from last seasons success with the right investment.
As it was the message of 'consolidation' was sold to the eternally grateful by the ambition adverse board and locally Brent controlled/sympathetic media to set minimal expectations for a fanbase already duped into the 'punching above our weight' philosophy.
Muppets the lot of them, and we still get this crap espoused by the Brent apologists on ATD messers
T.T. , Graiser and Zyph.

Plimuff Argo - we will always be third division shit. Pig
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul Paton signs   Paul Paton signs - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 5:29 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Paul Paton signs   Paul Paton signs - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 6:34 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Its a real gutter that Jimmy's only signing cast offs and Job seekers, how come with ten thousand fans paying top whack thats all Adams is allowed to sign or dose'nt it suit your Brent is god he saved us forelock tugging argument.

It's a real gutter for some on here that these cast-offs and job seekers seem to be adequate for trying for a play-off spot....there's eighteen other clubs in this league that would willingly swop places with Argyle at the moment.....COYG's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Paton signs   Paul Paton signs - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 6:47 pm

akagreengull wrote:

Adams could have gained automatic promotion this season following on from last seasons success with the right investment.

This is the thing that has been overlooked. Enough of us have followed football long enough to know the momentum of a previous promotion season can carry through with the players to the next season at the higher level. A wasted opportunity.
I'm astounded how well Adams and the players have turned it around against all the odds of an awful start, a comparative poor budget, owner concentration and club monies elsewhere, and all the negative "lets just avoid relegation" comments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Paton signs   Paul Paton signs - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 6:59 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:

You and your attack dog mates can assume all you want about my views on Brent, I’ll write it again just for the record, I’m not and never have been a fore or an against Brent, I’m a neutral, please yourself what you think about that as I couldn’t give a stuff about a person who has to revert to personal abuse as you did because another poster has a different viewpoint than you, very much in the PASOTi vein.
In regards our signing cast offs, you have no idea at all what restraints and budgets Adams is working with, if you do, show us the facts, what is the budget ? what salaries do we pay ?
Come on you’ve been gobbing of enough do you know something we don’t ? If you do let us all in the details.
By the way with our cast offs, I would point out our current league position and leave it at that and it’s no fluke, contrary to popular belief, Adams always wanted to play the system he’s now playing, it’s the injury to Taylor which put the kibosh on it.
I’m sure if we were at the bottom of the league, you and your comrades would have been salivating about it, which makes me wonder why you just don’t bugger off and support Exeter City or even Torquay I’m sure they’d welcome your £20.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Paul Paton signs   Paul Paton signs - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 8:24 pm

Woof woof ! party animal

:Zzzzzzz:
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Paul Paton signs   Paul Paton signs - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 8:30 pm

Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:

You and your attack dog mates can assume all you want about my views on Brent, I’ll write it again just for the record, I’m not and never have been a fore or an against Brent, I’m a neutral, please yourself what you think about that as I couldn’t give a stuff about a person who has to revert to personal abuse as you did because another poster has a different viewpoint than you, very much in the PASOTi vein.
In regards our signing cast offs, you have no idea at all what restraints and budgets Adams is working with, if you do, show us the facts, what is the budget ? what salaries do we pay ?
Come on you’ve been gobbing of enough do you know something we don’t ? If you do let us all in the details.
By the way with our cast offs, I would point out our current league position and leave it at that and it’s no fluke, contrary to popular belief, Adams always wanted to play the system he’s now playing, it’s the injury to Taylor which put the kibosh on it.
I’m sure if we were at the bottom of the league, you and your comrades would have been salivating about it, which makes me wonder why you just don’t bugger off and support Exeter City or even Torquay I’m sure they’d welcome your £20.
I really dont give a fvck about your veiws on anything though i seemed to remember you flounced off the forum when Brent got some stick a few months back and when your cnutish mate takes the piss out of special needs people then i get abusive. I ask and will keep asking where the moneys going when Brent runs the club like a bottom of the fourth division outfit. Why would i support Exeter or Torquay, when i'm an Argyle fan?.... Have you tried to sneak back onto pasoti again yet Gaffer? lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Paton signs   Paul Paton signs - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 4:08 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:

I really dont give a fvck about your veiws on anything though i seemed to remember you flounced off the forum when Brent got some stick a few months back and when your cnutish mate takes the piss out of special needs people then i get abusive. I ask and will keep asking where the moneys going when Brent runs the club like a bottom of the fourth division outfit. Why would i support Exeter or Torquay, when i'm an Argyle fan?.... Have you tried to sneak back onto pasoti again yet Gaffer? lol! lol! lol! lol!

Of course you don’t give a flying one about my views as resorting to the abuse you seem to take pleasure in demonstrates a basic lack of intelligence to understand what a debate/discussion is all about.
TT’s another poster who I’ve never met, but you can call him my mate if it suits your puerile posts, I also didn’t read that he was denigrating special needs people, one point he made which you’ve conveniently ignored is that he’s trained in caring for special needs people.
I haven’t flounced anywhere, merely took time out from reading some of repetitive crap that was being posted on here at the time, think what you want about that, don’t really care.

You obviously still have friends on PASOTi which is quite surprising, you also seem to have taken a trolling interest in me, which I’m not sure if I find that disturbing or not.
In regards to trying to “sneak” back on PASOTi, well I’m certain it wasn’t sneaking as I know at least you seem to have knowledge of me but just for the record I do read PASOTi as it appears do most ATD posters and around September time last year I was reading some crap being posted about Derek Adams and wanted to respond, it didn’t work out the PASOTi Stasi blocked that but maybe that was you in another guise perhaps.
So no secret old pal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Paton signs   Paul Paton signs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paul Paton signs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2