Czarcasm
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Fancy being an Argyle director? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy being an Argyle director?   Fancy being an Argyle director? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 8:24 am

What's wrong with a bit of pig power, the club needs a wide breadth of experience, somebody who represents the fans side for instance. :pighug:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fancy being an Argyle director?   Fancy being an Argyle director? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 8:35 am

Czarcasm wrote:
This seems like a regurgitation from last year when Brent was talking about adding a female to the Board. That search obviously fell flat on its face and now they’ve had to actually advertise via a third party for someone that ticks the box.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't read it that way at all. It's all going to his plan.
The idea of a separate recruitment firm is to cover his personal nod for the jobs, sorry, volunteer roles. And as for Brent's quote that "[diversity] is a particular hobby horse of mine, I guess", what a load of nonsense. I haven't seen much diversity at board level in 6 years. If it were really that  important to him, he would have done it from the outset.
And what's more, sorry to disappoint, but I can see a place being made for nodding in a pig. That certainly would be diverse, that's for sure, an example of his love for animal welfare and trumpeted as massive fan involvement. Don't rule it out, so-called "independent" consultants make a pig more likely, not less. Don't forget, Webb was offered a role before he became president.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Fancy being an Argyle director?   Fancy being an Argyle director? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 9:38 am

Are we in all seriousness suggesting that Pig Central could have a role in the Directors box for real  ??
Surely but shirley even the cretinous Brent wouldn't be that foolish or would he....??

:pighug: :pighug:

Last edited by harvetheslayer on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fancy being an Argyle director?   Fancy being an Argyle director? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 9:38 am

akagreengull wrote:
What's wrong with a bit of pig power, the club needs a wide breadth of experience, somebody who represents the fans side for instance. :pighug:
I'm not even sure he speaks for himself let alone any of the other fans.
Mr Split Personality. popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fancy being an Argyle director?   Fancy being an Argyle director? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 9:40 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Are we in all seriousness suggesting that Pig Central could have a role in the Directors box for real  ??
Surely but shirley even the cretinous Brent wouldn't be that foolish or would he....??

:pighug: :pighug:
I would go ultra militant mate.
Bordering on paramilitary! Handbags Rant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fancy being an Argyle director?   Fancy being an Argyle director? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fancy being an Argyle director?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2