Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plymouth Akkeron vs Fleetwood (who the feck are you) Town.

Go down 
+16
Yea Man
tigertony
PlymptonPilgrim
Flat_Track_Bully
harvetheslayer
sufferedsince 68
Mook
Greenskin
Freathy
Peggy
RegGreen
Les Miserable
Tgwu
akagreengull
PatDunne
Earwegoagain
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Plymouth Akkeron vs Fleetwood (who the feck are you) Town. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Akkeron vs Fleetwood (who the feck are you) Town.   Plymouth Akkeron vs Fleetwood (who the feck are you) Town. - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 11:42 am

No that can't be right either because we are actually saving money by making the hybrid planning application (currently running at least 3 months behind schedule and counting).

Hallett's charge to securitise the loan was created at Companies House on February 14th 2017.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Akkeron vs Fleetwood (who the feck are you) Town.   Plymouth Akkeron vs Fleetwood (who the feck are you) Town. - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 11:54 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
While I am it... I heard today that the rest of the board had no idea the planning permission for the grandstand etc was a hybrid one until the day after it was submitted. Think on that for a moment. The other directors didn't even know until it was too late to stop it.

I thought it was pretty obvious at the time that's what the fallout was about between Hallett and Brent. The timeline points in that direction.

Let me put an end to the nonsense that Hallett is pissed off about the HP plans.  He had nothing but praise for Brent and his plans when I met with him.  Did SH know it was a hybrid application?  I have no idea.  Have they fallen out since?  I have no idea.

But what I do know is, there was clearly no falling out at the time or in the immediate weeks following the application!

Don’t tell me you looked into his eyes!
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Akkeron vs Fleetwood (who the feck are you) Town.   Plymouth Akkeron vs Fleetwood (who the feck are you) Town. - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 4:59 pm

This poor run has now gone much further than embarrassing.

I give up now, in my mind every game is expected to be a defeat and that is awful.

Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Akkeron vs Fleetwood (who the feck are you) Town.   Plymouth Akkeron vs Fleetwood (who the feck are you) Town. - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 9:56 pm

Among all the discussions about DA and JB not one person has spared a thought for the group of people who must be so embarrassed by our form.
Charlton Athletic! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Akkeron vs Fleetwood (who the feck are you) Town.   Plymouth Akkeron vs Fleetwood (who the feck are you) Town. - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 8:57 am

VillageGreen wrote:

I give up now, in my mind every game is expected to be a defeat and that is awful.

The players know they're crap and completely out of their depth at this level. They're just going through the motions defeat after defeat. January window will only produce one or two last minute desperate cheap signings no better than what we have now. Argo this season will break all records by being relegated with the least amount of points ever in the history of all 4 top divisions. We'll be the stuff of legends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Akkeron vs Fleetwood (who the feck are you) Town.   Plymouth Akkeron vs Fleetwood (who the feck are you) Town. - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 10:05 am

Freathy wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

The players know they're crap and completely out of their depth at this level.  They're just going through the motions defeat after defeat.  January window  will only produce one or two last minute desperate cheap signings no better than what we have now.  Argo this season will break all records by being relegated with the least amount of points ever in the history of all 4 top divisions.  We'll be the stuff of legends.

Just think the Crapolades we can add to being largest city in Europe never to have hosted top flight football

Lowest number of points in season
Earliest ever relegation
Worst ever disciplinary record

Still "we'em Plimuff Argo, we'em trying our best" geek jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Akkeron vs Fleetwood (who the feck are you) Town.   Plymouth Akkeron vs Fleetwood (who the feck are you) Town. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth Akkeron vs Fleetwood (who the feck are you) Town.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5