Freathy
Tgwu
Les Miserable
RegGreen
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Posh v The Giggle  Empty
PostSubject: Posh v The Giggle    Posh v The Giggle  EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 3:01 pm

Happy to report my bobble hat has had a wash and iron, fridge is fully stocked with apple nonsense juice and the Twiglets are arriving later.
3-0 Posh
Back to top Go down

Posh v The Giggle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posh v The Giggle    Posh v The Giggle  EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 3:26 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Happy to report my bobble hat has had a wash and iron, fridge is  fully stocked with apple nonsense juice and the Twiglets  are arriving later.
3-0 Posh

As a member of the BHC, to which I'm honoured and humbled, may I put in a request for a FFGC T-shirt when you're up and running with your new toy?

Like-wise, my refrigeratory application kitchen device thing is fully stocked with wife beating juice and hot and spicy chicken bits. I await tomorrow's start of the season with excitement, knowing too well it's going to turn to complete and utter horseshit part way through the season - that's a given knowing Argo.

I have a feeling this season could be interesting - on and off the field.

**did you get all of that De-Liar?** Your master awaits his daily report! Pig
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Posh v The Giggle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posh v The Giggle    Posh v The Giggle  EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 3:41 pm

Same here chaps the sausage rolls & sarnies
And the light beverages are on stand by for our little posse..while turning into the game on Radio devon with Chris i dont know what a investagative journalist is Errington..lol
Back to top Go down

Posh v The Giggle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posh v The Giggle    Posh v The Giggle  EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 4:01 pm

Below, caught a snap of Jezza on holiday in the garden with ATD Argyle Bear this morning, waiting for the Posh to turn tail, discussing tactics for the season and telling him the riff raff will leave PL2 sooner or later.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Posh v The Giggle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posh v The Giggle    Posh v The Giggle  EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 4:24 pm

beesrus wrote:
Below, caught a snap of Jezza on holiday in the garden with ATD Argyle Bear this morning, waiting for the Posh to turn tail, discussing tactics for the season and telling him the riff raff will leave PL2 sooner or later.

Very Happy .....Gerry Adams is probably a Celtic man bees.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Posh v The Giggle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posh v The Giggle    Posh v The Giggle  EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 5:00 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
beesrus wrote:

Yeah cant see him playing his flute while walking down the shankill road some how.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Posh v The Giggle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posh v The Giggle    Posh v The Giggle  EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 6:29 pm

Plymouth Argyle @Only1Argyle 3h3 hours ago

Any fans who still haven’t bought for tomorrow can visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and choose B or A Block in the Main Stand only.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Posh v The Giggle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posh v The Giggle    Posh v The Giggle  EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 6:48 pm

L1 Team 2-0 L2 team
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Posh v The Giggle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posh v The Giggle    Posh v The Giggle  EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 7:10 pm

Postponed due to the model railway enthusiasts fair in the town.
Back to top Go down

Posh v The Giggle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posh v The Giggle    Posh v The Giggle  EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 7:31 pm

Not sure if i'll be able to sleep tonight, 'tis too exciting.
Back to top Go down

Posh v The Giggle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posh v The Giggle    Posh v The Giggle  EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 7:39 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
beesrus wrote:

If you come from this neck of the woods, Les, we're mostly Celtic down here, for good or ill. I blame the sou'westerlies, myself, it's a common theme. The difference surfaces once you hit the Teign valley and beyond, up and over, and down toward the cathedral city. and all their smoke, incense and fairytale.
 lol!
I'm delighted Argyle play in green. It's the only colour to wear contesting an afternoon's kicking.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posh v The Giggle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posh v The Giggle    Posh v The Giggle  EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 8:38 pm

Still no striker its too late now
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Posh v The Giggle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posh v The Giggle    Posh v The Giggle  EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 9:18 pm

should be in the town about 1230
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Posh v The Giggle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posh v The Giggle    Posh v The Giggle  EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 9:30 pm

Errington and Cross took 8 3/4 hours to drive to Peterborough today.

coaches are leaving tomorrow a 0700hrs, good luck to them
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posh v The Giggle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posh v The Giggle    Posh v The Giggle  EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 12:48 am

Don't think we will lose tomorrow, or is that being too
Optimistic. king
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Posh v The Giggle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posh v The Giggle    Posh v The Giggle  EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 4:42 am

Ask Freathy sunny
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Posh v The Giggle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posh v The Giggle    Posh v The Giggle  EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 5:26 am

Fans must be waking up ready to go to HP to board their coaches, Safe journey and bring back at lease a point.

Posh 1 Argyle !
Back to top Go down

Posh v The Giggle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posh v The Giggle    Posh v The Giggle  EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 6:35 am

I must say, 7 am really is a late start to get to Peterborough in Summer holiday twaffic. Taking a risk.
I remember getting a Devonport Labour coach to the infamous Peterborough game a long time ago, and we set off at midnight. LOL.  Still took us 8 hours.
Back to top Go down

Posh v The Giggle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posh v The Giggle    Posh v The Giggle  EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 7:50 am

I am really excited about today's kick off. I don't know how I managed to cope with 12 whole weeks without football.

Oh hold on, I managed trips to Twickenham and Lords, as well as watching the Lions tour, Wimbledon, and the Open Golf. I missed out on the F1 at Silverstone but might manage to get down to the athletics this week. Not boasting, but I have always been surprised by the amount of people whose only sporting interest is football. For me I loved sport first and then football, cricket and rugby. It was probably because the main thing you could watch was Grandstand so you just had to put up with whatever was on.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Posh v The Giggle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posh v The Giggle    Posh v The Giggle  EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 7:56 am

beesrus wrote:
I must say, 7 am really is a late start to get to Peterborough in Summer holiday twaffic.  Taking a risk.
I remember getting a Devonport Labour coach to the infamous Peterborough game a long time ago, and we set off at midnight. LOL.  Still took us 8 hours.

...and I'm wondering if a 6.50Am wake up will give me enough time to sign into Argyle's  ifollow site and find the link for the promised 7.00Am live feed?

I must admit to being fascinated as to how good or bad the 'ifollow' product will be?

Any bets?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Posh v The Giggle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posh v The Giggle    Posh v The Giggle  EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 8:44 am

Going for a draw today......one of my lads is on travel club already made my comment that 7am is way too late to even be remotely comfortable
Back to top Go down

Posh v The Giggle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posh v The Giggle    Posh v The Giggle  EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 9:17 am

tigertony wrote:
Postponed due to the model railway enthusiasts fair in the town.

That's the first genuinely witty thing you've said on this site
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Posh v The Giggle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posh v The Giggle    Posh v The Giggle  EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 9:34 am

Travel Club are going via Birmingham apparently (seriously) must be an easier route. Edited....much easier......I always thought Peterboro was much closer to the coast Norwich direction......age dimming my memory and brain clearly
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posh v The Giggle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posh v The Giggle    Posh v The Giggle  EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 9:45 am

Long old poke innit, hope it's worth it for all those committed Greenies.
Back to top Go down

Posh v The Giggle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posh v The Giggle    Posh v The Giggle  EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 10:14 am

akagreengull wrote:
Long old poke innit, hope it's worth it for all those committed Greenies.

Big problems on the M5 in Gloucestershire. Shocked Not sure of it's NB or SB. Travelling fans will be lucky to get to the match if it is NB!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Posh v The Giggle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posh v The Giggle    Posh v The Giggle  Empty

Back to top Go down

Posh v The Giggle
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next