+3
akagreengull
harvetheslayer
Tgwu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

A change in Argyle web site Empty
PostSubject: A change in Argyle web site   A change in Argyle web site EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 11:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: A change in Argyle web site   A change in Argyle web site EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 11:29 am

Just emailed the club over development plans.....succinct and to the point telling brent to take his Tin pot plans and Austerity measures elsewhere.
Wouldn't surprise me if the Pig is monitoring these incoming emails and as such I used my email address containing full name. Wouldnt want piggy to think I was hiding
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: A change in Argyle web site   A change in Argyle web site EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 12:01 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Just emailed the club over development plans.....succinct and to the point telling brent to take his Tin pot plans and Austerity measures elsewhere.
Wouldn't surprise me if the Pig is monitoring these incoming emails and as such I used my email address containing full name. Wouldnt want piggy to think I was hiding

Tin pot owner.
Tin pot club.
Tin pot plans.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: A change in Argyle web site   A change in Argyle web site EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 2:08 pm

akagreengull wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Tin pot owner.
Tin pot club.
Tin pot plans.

We have a member called tinpotgreen. Could he be Mr Brent? Suspect Shocked Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: A change in Argyle web site   A change in Argyle web site EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 4:19 pm

The new website is worse than the old one.

There's 'news items' tagged onto the bottom of the 'team' section. There seems to be two places to view the new granstand plans with one of the places not actually showing them and the other links to a facebook page where the plans are illegible anyway.

Why am I not surprised the makeover is crap? Has every other teams website changed as well - are we still tied to that crap eternal deal we've had for the last twenty years?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: A change in Argyle web site   A change in Argyle web site EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 4:38 pm

akagreengull wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Tin pot owner.
Tin pot club.
Tin pot plans.

Toss pot owner
Toss pot club
Toss pot plans
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: A change in Argyle web site   A change in Argyle web site EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 4:49 pm

Rickler wrote:

There's 'news items'  tagged onto the bottom of the 'team' section.  There seems to be two places to view the new granstand plans with one of the places not actually showing them and the other links to a facebook page where the plans are illegible anyway.

Why am I not surprised the makeover is crap?  Has every other teams website changed as well - are we still tied to that crap eternal deal we've had for the last twenty years?

The shyster has a knack of making crap crapper.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: A change in Argyle web site   A change in Argyle web site EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 4:57 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Rickler wrote:

There's 'news items'  tagged onto the bottom of the 'team' section.  There seems to be two places to view the new granstand plans with one of the places not actually showing them and the other links to a facebook page where the plans are illegible anyway.

Why am I not surprised the makeover is crap?  Has every other teams website changed as well - are we still tied to that crap eternal deal we've had for the last twenty years?

The shyster has a knack of making crap crapper.
Everythink he touches turns to shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A change in Argyle web site   A change in Argyle web site EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 4:59 pm

The clothes may change, but the man boobs are still there underneath.
Just checked the Northampton load of cobblers and yes, the same League one format has gone live on their brand portal, so I think we can safely assume normal service is still in play. My immediate impression is they have gone for trying to update all of the clubs' leading home pages on every visit. They'm looking to pinch www time. Obviously a new photo once an hour will do the trick.  lol!
Dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear.
Back to top Go down
GreenArmyMart

PostSubject: Re: A change in Argyle web site   A change in Argyle web site EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 4:56 pm

Rickler wrote:

There's 'news items' tagged onto the bottom of the 'team' section. There seems to be two places to view the new granstand plans with one of the places not actually showing them and the other links to a facebook page where the plans are illegible anyway.

Why am I not surprised the makeover is crap? Has every other teams website changed as well - are we still tied to that crap eternal deal we've had for the last twenty years?

Are you ever happy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A change in Argyle web site   A change in Argyle web site EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 5:10 pm

GreenArmyMart wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Are you ever happy?
I said all the best freaks are here, please stop staring at me.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: A change in Argyle web site   A change in Argyle web site EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 6:46 pm

GreenArmyMart wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Are you ever happy?

You are happy with shoddy layout work? You are happy with plans than cannot be read?

I despair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A change in Argyle web site   A change in Argyle web site EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 7:56 pm

You're right there Ricks. I downloaded the so-called pdf files and it is impossible to read the written words. It's looking worse and worse by each passing day. How incompetent can a £7 million turnover football club be ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A change in Argyle web site   A change in Argyle web site EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 10:16 pm

After venturing to the cricket at Cardiff yesterday, I suggest Starnes and his muppets venture there to witness proper stewarding, proper pint pulling and proper food selling. Pasty was a twatty £6 !!!!!!!!! ( i did not partake, i had jaffa cakes in my bag)

the machine gun clad copper even let Jock pick up a £20 that some twat had dropped Very Happy
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: A change in Argyle web site   A change in Argyle web site EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 7:15 am

beesrus wrote:
You're right there Ricks. I downloaded the so-called pdf files and it is impossible to read the written words. It's looking worse and worse by each passing day. How incompetent can a £7 million turnover football club be ?

Starnes should be hung out to dry over this fiasco. I wouldnt blame jimmy on this, this sort of shight is dealt with by a CEO in any business and this clueless twat excells in stupidity. Is IS Brents faults that if you pay peanuts you get monkeys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A change in Argyle web site   A change in Argyle web site EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 8:38 am

beesrus wrote:

You are not supposed to be able to read it. They just want you to marvel at the pretty pictures and accept that they know best.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: A change in Argyle web site   A change in Argyle web site EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 9:18 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
beesrus wrote:

You are not supposed to be able to read it. They just want you to marvel at the pretty pictures and accept that they know best.

I still marvel at the Argo/England world cup bid computer generated pictures - they
were very pretty.
geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A change in Argyle web site   A change in Argyle web site Empty

Back to top Go down

A change in Argyle web site
Page 1 of 1