Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!!

Go down 
+15
Czarcasm
MikeWN
PatDunne
Innocent Egbunike
RegGreen
Cousin Jack
Dick Trickle
Tringreen
Greenskin
VillageGreen
tigertony
Lord Melbury
akagreengull
Freathy
sufferedsince 68
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!!   Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 10:00 am

tigertony wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

feck you fans for having an opinion, we'll give Carlisle advance warning of our tactics, keep coming
down to the Theatre of Schemes to sit through more turgid football losing to the dregs..

Pay your money, be grateful to Lord Jimmy you have a club, another season in Division 4 beckons but we're only Little Plymouth so keep pretending the club is 'having a fantastic time' (Quote Gormless fat cnut Starnes).

Why oh why hasn't Prick Cowdery had his P45 yet - bombed out of the WMN for writing a load of bollocks, but stuck like a freeloading limpet to the PAFC's payroll.
You do enjoy personal abuse that's for sure.

Perhaps as much as you enjoy self abuse and car accidents eh Tone Wink
Care to expand but I won't hold my breath.
Please keep holding your breath.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!!   Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 10:05 am

akagreengull wrote:
Elias wrote:
Hallett will keep argyle as shit as brent has.

I was thinking the same, no indicators yet of anything different from silent Si.
deadhorse
To quote Freathy. "Two cheeks from the same arse"
The club needs to be run by someone with money and the day to day commitment, not one day a month failed completely Brenty, or New Jersey Silent Si.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!!   Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 10:56 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:

feck you fans for having an opinion, we'll give Carlisle advance warning of our tactics, keep coming
down to the Theatre of Schemes to sit through more turgid football losing to the dregs..

Pay your money, be grateful to Lord Jimmy you have a club, another season in Division 4 beckons but we're only Little Plymouth so keep pretending the club is 'having a fantastic time' (Quote Gormless fat cnut Starnes).

Why oh why hasn't Prick Cowdery had his P45 yet - bombed out of the WMN for writing a load of bollocks, but stuck like a freeloading limpet to the PAFC's payroll.
You do enjoy personal abuse that's for sure.

Instead of using your time to wind up other posters and write shit bantzzzz, perhaps you could share what you think of the timing of yet another "Same old Argyle" sermon from Cowdrey?

Oh don't worry, Hugh, there's very little chance of TT actually commenting on the issue at hand, not when he can tut at other posters like a maiden aunt!
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!!   Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 11:45 am

Elias wrote:

Quite possibly, but too early to say that just yet. At least he's a fan, unlike Brent who wasn't/isn't interested at all in the round ball game. I'd sooner see him in charge rather than the serial under achiever that's currently there.

There is a similarity to the Sturrock Mk 1 years - good manager, decent players for this level, and an expectation around the place that hasn't been there for a long time. The major difference, and it is a major one, is that back then the whole fanbase and the club seemed to be as one. There was none of the acrimony there is now, the 'run by fans for fans' mantra at that time seemed to ring true. We all know that greed took over and ruined everything, but at that time the supporters and the club were united and the whole club just seemed to be a happier place, and ultimately a successful one.

Now of course, there is none of that togetherness. The Board seem intent on driving a wedge between themselves and the fans, Starnes is probably the worst CEO we've ever had, Cowdery, public relations wise, is a waste of time. I have never trusted Brent, I still don't - once a greedy banker always a greedy banker - just why does someone who doesn't like football, has no affinity for PAFC whatsoever, get involved? Making a profit, that's why.

The rise of the 'superfan' can also be attributed to Brent, with Webb and Newell in their current positions, trying to silence all opposition, has made this the most divisive, unpleasant time ever to be a PAFC fan - and all at a time when the team on the pitch is doing reasonably well.

The key to success this season and in the future is Adams. He is the best thing to have happened to this club for a long time, he's worked wonders with the limited resources given by Brent, and this ridiculous insistence on 1 year contracts which, if continued will keep the club where it is now. The club has plenty of money now, and if we do go up this season, we should be able to challenge in L1, if we keep Adams and he's given a decent budget.

Hallett seems to have an inkling of what it takes to run a successful football club - investment. Brent will never, ever invest, it's a risk, which for him means that it will never happen. Whilst he's in charge the club will not move forward, it will remain a under achieving lower league 'big club with potential'.

The sad thing is, there are those around, who shout the loudest, who will be content with that.

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!!   Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 11:55 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Elias wrote:

Quite possibly, but too early to say that just yet. At least he's a fan, unlike Brent who wasn't/isn't interested at all in the round ball game. I'd sooner see him in charge rather than the serial under achiever that's currently there.

There is a similarity to the Sturrock Mk 1 years - good manager, decent players for this level, and an expectation around the place that hasn't been there for a long time. The major difference, and it is a major one, is that back then the whole fanbase and the club seemed to be as one. There was none of the acrimony there is now, the 'run by fans for fans' mantra at that time seemed to ring true. We all know that greed took over and ruined everything, but at that time the supporters and the club were united and the whole club just seemed to be a happier place, and ultimately a successful one.

Now of course, there is none of that togetherness. The Board seem intent on driving a wedge between themselves and the fans, Starnes is probably the worst CEO we've ever had, Cowdery, public relations wise, is a waste of time. I have never trusted Brent, I still don't - once a greedy banker always a greedy banker - just why does someone who doesn't like football, has no affinity for PAFC whatsoever, get involved? Making a profit, that's why.

The rise of the 'superfan' can also be attributed to Brent, with Webb and Newell in their current positions, trying to silence all opposition, has made this the most divisive, unpleasant time ever to be a PAFC fan - and all at a time when the team on the pitch is doing reasonably well.

The key to success this season and in the future is Adams. He is the best thing to have happened to this club for a long time, he's worked wonders with the limited resources given by Brent, and this ridiculous insistence on 1 year contracts which, if continued will keep the club where it is now. The club has plenty of money now, and if we do go up this season, we should be able to challenge in L1, if we keep Adams and he's given a decent budget.

Hallett seems to have an inkling of what it takes to run a successful football club - investment. Brent will never, ever invest, it's a risk, which for him means that it will never happen. Whilst he's in charge the club will not move forward, it will remain a under achieving lower league 'big club with potential'.

The sad thing is, there are those around, who shout the loudest, who will be content with that.

Very good post pp, and a fair assement of the state of the club past and present.
Under Brent, the club will remain small and shite with a handful of superfans " Donating, and volunteering" to keep it that way, Hallet is a longshot best hope for the club, but who knows anything must be better than the last six years.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!!   Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 1:03 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Elias wrote:

Very good post pp, and a fair assement of the state of the club past and present.
Under Brent, the club will remain small and shite with a handful of superfans " Donating, and volunteering" to keep it that way, Hallet is a longshot best hope for the club, but who knows anything must be better than the last six years.

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!!   Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 1:29 pm

Absolutely! 2001/2 and 2003/4 seasons couldn't have felt more different to this season. Those were great times to be an Argo fan and going to matches. The last two seasons never felt like promotion seasons and neither does this one. My continuing boycott of brent's Argo has not been a trial.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!!   Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 2:22 pm

Every Euro Millions I pray for the biggest of the Big win to throw those twats out within 48 hours even if I had slip that shyster Brent an extra Million to quit overnight.
25 Million for rebuild 10 Million for Players and 1 million to enforce permanent banning orders on Newell Webb Jameson and the rest of the Piglets.....
Gawd I get a semi just thinking about it afro
Back to top Go down
MikeWN

PostSubject: Re: Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!!   Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 5:04 pm

Innocent Egbunike wrote:
Besides, I'm going on Saturday so we're bound to win big

It was Innocent what won it!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!!   Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 9:39 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Every Euro Millions I pray for the biggest of the Big win to throw those twats out within 48 hours even if I had slip that shyster Brent an extra Million to quit overnight.
25 Million for rebuild 10 Million for Players and 1 million to enforce permanent banning orders on Newell Webb Jameson and the rest of the Piglets.....

It's a great fantasy, think most of us on ATD have our own version,  enjoy!
:pighug: Sheep drunk
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!!   Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 1:19 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Well to go with your semi I got a free lucky dip Laughing
Snag is though that until someone can produce the dosh then JB is staying. Like you though I keep buying my ticket.
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!!   Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 9:08 am

MikeWN wrote:
Innocent Egbunike wrote:
Besides, I'm going on Saturday so we're bound to win big

It was Innocent what won it!

Unfortunately not, I had to cancel! I'll stay away more.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!!   Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 11:48 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Elias wrote:

Yes indeed. My self imposed exile from the Theatre of Schemes, is likely to extend well into a second decade.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!!   Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 9:30 pm

Another calamity.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!!   Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 9:34 pm

The fans turn up in numbers yet the team is still fourth division Dogshit with no end in sight........ever hopefull yet another...... Brent Out!!!!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!!   Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 9:51 pm

Any bets on how long until Wolves_Green's post is deleted

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!!   Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 10:55 pm

Freathy wrote:
Any bets on how long until Wolves_Green's post is deleted

Just read it Freathy, my god a heretic on Pashitti, imagine the post has already gone, for not towing the party line. Pig Pig Sheep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!!   Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 4:16 pm

Rejoice for we are one the 10 best teams in the 4th Diviosion jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!!   Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 4:23 pm

Brent must wake up every day and thank the local gene pool.

At no other club would that thread exist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!!   Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 4:25 pm

There really are some right plonks about.
Time for a change?
Could be. popcorn
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!!   Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 5:19 pm

BBC1 wrote:
There really are some right plonks about.
Time for a change?
Could be. popcorn

Nah, in five years time the bobble hatted brain deads will still be shuffling into a dilapidated ground, muttering something about punching above our weight.
deadhorse
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!!   Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 5:46 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Rejoice for we are one the 10 best teams in the 4th Diviosion jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor
Loving X throbbers, coaching the fans from his Sussex Sofa to cheer on Dels Warriors no matter how Dogshit the team or the sad loss of twenty two quid, if only argo played in Brighton he could go four times a season. sunny
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!!   Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 12:51 am

That thread will be gone by 1000.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!!   Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Six years of shit is enough Brent Out!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3