Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)

Go down 
+38
Graham Clark
tigertony
AstiSpumante
seadog
Jon L
Cornish Rebel
vincent_vega
Innocent Egbunike
Rollo Tomasi
Lord Melbury
Peggy
mouldyoldgoat
Dane
Ballboy1958EGS
MikeWN
zyph
Elias
Tringreen
PlymptonPilgrim
Sir Francis Drake
Dick Trickle
GreenDick25
Dingle
Grovehill
green_genie
Greenskin
RegGreen
Les Miserable
Charlie Wood
Freathy
harvetheslayer
VillageGreen
akagreengull
PatDunne
sufferedsince 68
Rickler
Czarcasm
Tgwu
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Dick Trickle

Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 22 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 8:33 am

I don't see the need for all this negativity. In a specially commissioned poll 78% of all voters on Pasoti love the designs lol! :pighug: :greenrave:
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 22 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 8:45 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
I don't see the need for all this negativity. In a specially commissioned poll 78% of all voters on Pasoti love the designs lol! :pighug: :greenrave:

Yep porky has been on the trumpet all night ensuring troops fall into line and all known multis are in action
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 22 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 8:55 am

Dick Trickle wrote:

Village plans for village fans.
Sheep
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 22 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 12:34 pm

Xthrobber turned on Freechat now and claims the duplicity alleged against Brent over the development is the result of posters in a "Bigoted Cesspit of Bile"
Top throbbing indeed....
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 22 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 5:24 pm

Seems that Zoo field is still in play

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 22 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 5:32 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
cheers cheers cheers  Knobbers been busy lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 22 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 5:36 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Xthrobber turned on Freechat now and claims the duplicity alleged against Brent over the development is the result of posters in a "Bigoted Cesspit of Bile"
Top throbbing indeed....
The Sussex Penis man, has been defending his twice a season trip to the Brentihad, by claiming if more fans were like him argo would get 50 000 fans a game sunny sunny Top Throbbing cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 22 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 6:59 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:

Because pasoti polls are unbias and never rigged lol
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 22 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 9:16 pm

The baggo reveals more Grandstand plans:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Only Argyle could release plans that are not readable.  Honestly...  It's a disgrace they put crap like that out for public consumption.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 22 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 9:54 pm

The club invites comments, observations and questions from the Green Army who have seen the plans, either over the weekend or by viewing them here. Please send your thoughts to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and title the email 'Grandstand Plans'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 22 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 10:27 pm

Still looks shit. At least with the corners filled in, it's less shit than before and fit for a team that, let's face it, is going to be a lower division team for it's eternity unless there's a Cornish Abramovich out there!

All we have to do now is wait another 40 years to see the actual corners filled-in!

Oh yeh, WTF is that big grey empty void to the east end of the main stand? Looks fecking stupid!
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 22 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 10:35 pm

TV screen ?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 22 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 10:40 pm

This whole grandstand issue certainly clarifies how fecking tin pot this club is.
deadhorse
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 22 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 10:47 pm

Not one view of phase one from the Lyndhurst?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 2:02 pm

Last word of the season from me. Whilst season ticket sales and the ,albeit fading euphoria of promotion is still in the minds of the GA, Brent needs to stop feckin about with P1, P2, ice rinks and goat enclosures and get the whole shit thing built, including corners asap.

The GA isn't going to accept any more false dawns from JB. I think this is his last chance to deliver. If not, Torches and pitch-forks come to mind.

Signing out for the summer. See y'll in August.

XXX (big kisses to my two besties on here) laugh Banana
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 2:35 pm

Have a good 'un . See you in August. parteeeeee
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 3:24 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Follows same wrap around as HHP Hotel and Cinema plans, part of which was outside of both JB's HHP asset strip and the club's leasehold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 3:29 pm

green_genie wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Follows same wrap around as HHP Hotel and Cinema plans, part of which was outside of both JB's HHP asset strip and the club's leasehold.

the sychster has something up his sleeve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 3:58 pm

Zoo field is where of course Toddy wanted his lake to supply Home Park irrigation needs and is the part of the park with the best view and the perfect position for eventual expensive park apartments.  
Again, the worry is he's already been granted permission for an hotel and gardens there, so even though it was never used as an hotel, it might be argued he could morph it into residential under planning guidelines. My guess is in the future he'll suggest private apartments would finance part of "phase 2", or link it to the HHP/cottage field continuous ice thing. He can build 10 million apartments on the pavillions site for all I care, but not on valuable green park space.
Just look at what happened to the green space/sports facilities there had been at the civil service club grounds, let alone the beautiful playing fields at St Boniface .... ppphhht whizzz bang what no greenery ! Yet 10  years on they now say we need more sport facilities. There's always the latest generation of corruption in these sort of matters that has to be challenged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 6:59 pm

Brent is a tumour that needs to be cut out
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 7:04 pm

Where are all the Argyle staff,players and pigs are going to park, When/if the Grand stand and ice rink are being built? I asume the ice rink will be built at the life centre end of the carpark?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 7:11 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Where are all the Argyle staff,players and pigs are going to park, When/if the Grand stand and ice rink are being built? I asume the ice rink will be built at the life centre end of the carpark?

the big free car prk that brent want the council to start charging so his carpark didnt lose money.

more i think about the original hhp the more angry (no pun intended) it makes me that our council passed that. Thank god Brent couldnt deliver it. Story of his life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 7:55 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Lol.... yes, Tg, quite a few park just outside Home Park/outside the HHP boundary fence every day. Why they do that is weird, there's plenty of room in Brentland, but maybe the ownership boundary is on the life centre side of the fence .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 8:45 pm

Mr. Brownstone wrote:
Last word of the season from me. Whilst season ticket sales and the ,albeit fading euphoria of promotion is still in the minds of the GA, Brent needs to stop feckin about with P1, P2, ice rinks and goat enclosures and get the whole shit thing built, including corners asap.

The GA isn't going to accept any more false dawns from JB. I think this is his last chance to deliver. If not, Torches and pitch-forks come to mind.

Signing out for the summer. See y'll in August.

XXX (big kisses to my two besties on here) laugh Banana
Where's my kiss?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 12:48 am

Rickler wrote:
The baggo reveals more Grandstand plans:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Only Argyle could release plans that are not readable.  Honestly...  It's a disgrace they put crap like that out for public consumption.
This was one of the plans i was on about when me & al went over on sunday that i saw and was refering to when i said they look like there been done by a 10yr old they you go les mis tell me they dont look amateur now then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)
Page 22 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next