VillageGreen
sufferedsince 68
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 8:35 pm

tigertony wrote:
I reckon Mr H has the intelligence to stay well away from any fans sites.

You reckon wrong then.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 9:09 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
You should take a leaf out of his book.

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 9:16 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:

cheers

lol
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 9:53 pm

It would be ok, so long as Simon only wants to talk about football.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 10:12 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:

Not only funny but also completely true!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 10:42 pm

Rickler wrote:
Timing is everything...

Simon Hallett has no intention to post here or freechat.  How do I know?  I phoned him yesterday and spoke with him.  

Were you trying to caj a lift with him to the game on Wednesday ?  Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 10:57 pm

Rickler wrote:
Timing is everything...

Simon Hallett has no intention to post here or freechat.  How do I know?  I phoned him yesterday and spoke with him.  He has his reasons (and why he posted on Pasoti) and I respect them.

We spoke about several different things.  I found him forthright, humorous and understanding of the fans concerns on several different matters.

I don' think it fair at this point to divulge what was said.

without breaking the gentlemens code was the subject of the crap size grandstand mentioned to him?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 6:20 am

To answer a few questions thrown my way...

beesrus wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Timing is everything...

Simon Hallett has no intention to post here or freechat.  How do I know?  I phoned him yesterday and spoke with him.  

I tried to have his Lear jet pick me up en route but unfortunately SH is unable to make the game.  I admit I didn't have the gall to admit that didn't really matter.

Angry wrote:

without breaking the gentlemens code was the subject of the crap size grandstand mentioned to him?

I don't think I'm breaking it because, no it wasn't.  The conversation just didn't lead there, and it wasn't really one of the reasons I called.

sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Impressive Ricks, do you know the guy? and you've almost certainly spoiled a certain Fan Legends, evening.

I know him as well as I know you Suffers...   Not at all, I think we will agree?

..and I will say..   I certainly spoke (a little) about Newell.  How could you not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 8:23 am

Rickler wrote:
To answer a few questions thrown my way...

beesrus wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Timing is everything...

I tried to have his Lear jet pick me up en route but unfortunately SH is unable to make the game.  I admit I didn't have the gall to admit that didn't really matter.

Angry wrote:

I don't think I'm breaking it because, no it wasn't.  The conversation just didn't lead there, and it wasn't really one of the reasons I called.

sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Impressive Ricks, do you know the guy? and you've almost certainly spoiled a certain Fan Legends, evening.

I know him as well as I know you Suffers...   Not at all, I think we will agree?

..and I will say..   I certainly spoke (a little) about Newell.  How could you not?

Can you give us some indication as to his opinion of Newell? The idea that his intensive arselicking is all for nothing will brighten this gloomy January day for me.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 8:32 am

Suspicious of the pasoti thread.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 10:47 am

VillageGreen wrote:
It would be excellent if Simon Hallet came on this site and converse with us real fans. Perhaps ATD could win him over too.

The chances of him venturing over here must be slim though.
Yeah about as slim as  Pig ..... laugh lol laugh
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 1:28 pm

charleymouse wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:

Not only funny but also completely true!
Sad Sad Sad
The replies are actually quite funny
cheers
Back to top Go down
GreenDick25

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 6:56 pm

From what I understand Hallett is not enamoured with IJN. I don't know how many of you have met him, but Newell is not an impressive figure. Overweight, bald, scruffy and a unfortunately strong accent. Not to mention paranoid, obsessive and a sycophantic arse licker. His constant mentioning of the Pasoti donations are a running joke as is the fact he is the first person through the door on match days. His constant presence at the ground on the most spurious of reasons has also been noted.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 8:34 pm

GreenDick25 wrote:
From what I understand Hallett is not enamoured with IJN. I don't know how many of you have met him, but Newell is not an impressive figure. Overweight, bald, scruffy and a unfortunately strong accent. Not to mention paranoid, obsessive and a sycophantic arse licker. His constant mentioning of the Pasoti donations are a running joke as is the fact he is the first person through the door on match days. His constant presence at the ground on the most spurious of reasons has also been noted.

You don't say.
:pighug:
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 8:51 pm

GreenDick25 wrote:
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 9:11 pm

GreenDick25 wrote:

Yet Brent keeps him around which is what i dont get.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 9:13 pm

GreenDick25 wrote:

Is that link of the radio Devon interview with him just before the Shrewsbury game during the admin period still available?

That's usually good for a laugh.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 9:29 pm

Angry wrote:
GreenDick25 wrote:

Always nice to have a pet.  Pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 9:31 pm

Angry wrote:
GreenDick25 wrote:

I think Brent quite enjoys having a pet thug, especially one as slavishly devoted to him and I expect they have more in common than you might think. Most of all he is useful. When Brent eventually slithers off to the next carpet bagging opportunity, I expect they'll forget each other existed.
Back to top Go down
GreenDick25

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 9:38 pm

Angry wrote:
GreenDick25 wrote:

Sometimes when two people fall out a lot of dirty laundry gets aired which is embarrassing to both sides. So it makes sense not to fall out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 9:51 pm

You don't see them pictured together much do you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 10:05 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
You don't see them pictured together much do you.

Oh, I don't know.

:pighug:
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 2:44 am

Rickler wrote:
As well he should...

I mentioned on Freechat only earlier this week that Newell is close to a Red Card from the Club completely. The same source that had told me and I posted on Freechat about the additional seating.

Just thinking about a total ban for Pig Pig Pig gives me a Semi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 8:49 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Rickler wrote:
As well he should...

I mentioned on Freechat only earlier this week that Newell is close to a Red Card from the Club completely. The same source that had told me and I posted on Freechat about the additional seating.

Just thinking about a total ban for Pig Pig Pig  gives me a Semi

No wonder he's on his best behaviour, and the sycophantic arselicking and piggy PR machine has gone into overdrive.

He will hope to win hearts and minds as the new broom sweeps through home park, shapeshifting back into the charitable do-gooding useful piglet will secure his AAA pass with priveleges.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 9:59 am

Nool is part of Hallets, club in the community plan, rather than have him hanging around the Bus Station, or the Railway Station, he lets him hang around Hp during the week "Helping out".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next