Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Adams and Brent out.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3114
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Adams and Brent out.   Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:13 pm

Anybody who hands over their hard earned money to these piss takers, why ffs?
The club is going nowhere and its a real shame for football fans in the southwest who just want to see decent football at a well run club.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green



Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Adams and Brent out.   Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:28 pm

Not sure what to make of Adams TBH. If he was afforded the backing the supporters deserve he would piss this league. That said he signed a 4 year deal knowing the supporters are being ripped off with a mid table budget. It does stink of him being very much a part of team Brent as opposed to a manager with ambition.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne



Posts : 935
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 56

PostSubject: Re: Adams and Brent out.   Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:38 pm

Ridiculous thread on a day when the Greens avoided a fourth straight defeat and 'battled' to a draw with a team flying high at the bottom of the league who had to play the majority of the game with only ten men, all to play for in the cup, COYG
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3114
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: Adams and Brent out.   Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:45 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Ridiculous thread on a day when the Greens avoided a fourth straight defeat and 'battled' to a draw with a team flying high at the bottom of the league who had to play the majority of the game with only ten men, all to play for in the cup, COYG
cheers cheers cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 4518
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Adams and Brent out.   Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:46 pm

Stout knees Suffs, we're all in the trenches together.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3114
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: Adams and Brent out.   Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:50 pm

After the Play Off no show, then Narrowing the Pitch so he could play through the middle, with no plan B, i started to have my doubts about Adams, today was the last straw.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3114
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: Adams and Brent out.   Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:51 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Stout knees Suffs, we're all in the trenches together.
Yes, where is the Sussex Sage with his words of wisdom? geek geek
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

avatar

Posts : 3065
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 52
Location : Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Adams and Brent out.   Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:59 pm

This season has all the same ingredients as last season.



Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green



Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Adams and Brent out.   Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:02 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
After the Play Off no show, then Narrowing the Pitch so he could play through the middle, with no plan B, i started to have my doubts about Adams, today was the last straw.

Who are these wide players that make up the plan b? It's not like he has overspent anywhere, we just don't have them. I don't think narrowing the pitch is the problem. The problem is obviously the budget and perhaps his own ambition as a manager...
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3114
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: Adams and Brent out.   Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:09 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
After the Play Off no show, then Narrowing the Pitch so he could play through the middle, with no plan B, i started to have my doubts about Adams, today was the last straw.

Who are these wide players that make up the plan b?  It's not like he has overspent anywhere, we just don't have them.  I don't think narrowing the pitch is the problem.  The problem is obviously the budget and perhaps his own ambition as a manager...
Brents Budget is truly pathetic its all about him and his company making a profit out of the club, but why did not sign a winger for a plan b moment instead of wasting money on the White Hawk reject, or Osborne who is never fit enough to play?
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green



Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Adams and Brent out.   Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:17 pm

Osborne is allegedly a CD, much needed if we're reduced to Songo'o at the back. White Hawk reject?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 4518
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Adams and Brent out.   Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:18 pm

Adams tactics at home and the majority of home performances have been highly questionable/poor, not just this season but last too.
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 9796
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Adams and Brent out.   Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:25 pm

I do have to say that f Shezza was n charge today he would have been lynched for that poor performance. Yet Adams isnt when he certainly deserves some stick.

main culprit again goes protected and haled a hero and until he fecks off argyle will always be in this loop.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3114
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: Adams and Brent out.   Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:25 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
Osborne is allegedly a CD, much needed if we're reduced to Songo'o at the back.  White Hawk reject?
Adams signed some fat bloke from a non league club called WhiteHawk, the Noolti Nerds thought he was the next Patrick Viera, so the Great Leader sponsored him. Laughing Laughing  God knows whats happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green



Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Adams and Brent out.   Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:28 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Adams tactics at home and the majority of home performances have been highly questionable/poor, not just this season but last too.

You question his tactics at home but not away? For home matches we've lost the advantage with the Mayflower and kids in zoo corner. I think it's his attitude that needs questioning TBH. To me it seems he has been Tisdaled (another manager who could do better but his contract serves him well).
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green



Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Adams and Brent out.   Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:31 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Osborne is allegedly a CD, much needed if we're reduced to Songo'o at the back.  White Hawk reject?
Adams signed some fat bloke from a non league club called WhiteHawk, the Noolti Nerds thought he was the next Patrick Viera, so the Great Leader sponsored him. Laughing Laughing  God knows whats happened to him.

Ijaha? Best player on the pitch v Luton, just a pity he can only play for 45 minutes. You ain't getting a capable wide player for his wage Laughing
Back to top Go down
Homeslice

avatar

Posts : 1038
Join date : 2015-02-23
Age : 44
Location : On the Moor

PostSubject: Re: Adams and Brent out.   Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:40 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Osborne is allegedly a CD, much needed if we're reduced to Songo'o at the back.  White Hawk reject?
Adams signed some fat bloke from a non league club called WhiteHawk, the Noolti Nerds thought he was the next Patrick Viera, so the Great Leader sponsored him. Laughing Laughing  God knows whats happened to him.

Ijaha?  Best player on the pitch v Luton, just a pity he can only play for 45 minutes.  You ain't getting a capable wide player for his wage Laughing

Usually, when you say a player can only play for 45 minutes, you mean per game. In his case its 45 minutes per fecking season.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green



Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Adams and Brent out.   Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:48 pm

Still probably got our money's worth Laughing
Back to top Go down
MikeWN



Posts : 164
Join date : 2015-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Adams and Brent out.   Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:12 pm

Poor. Songo'o did well at CB. Carey had a few decent touches, and a few more poor ones. Jarvis walked past their FB at will, but didn't see anywhere near enough of the ball. Smith and Badcock a waste of a shirt. Rooney looks lively and interested, but it's tough to tell whether he's as good as the Argo faithful make him out to be, when his 'service' mostly consists of us faffing about ineffectually in wide areas.

Feckin freezing too. My poor toes. Sad


Last edited by MikeWN on Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt
Admin


Posts : 3717
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: Adams and Brent out.   Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:24 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Stout knees Suffs, we're all in the trenches together.
Yes, where is the Sussex Sage with his words of wisdom? geek geek

Shut it and grow some conkers you knee jerking surrender monkey! lol!

_______________________________________
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @TheOfficial_ATD
Back to top Go down
Elias

avatar

Posts : 4737
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

PostSubject: Re: Adams and Brent out.   Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:45 pm

A fair weather side, now the cold is here, we will struggle.

Back to top Go down
tigertony

avatar

Posts : 1811
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Adams and Brent out.   Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:00 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Anybody who hands over their hard earned money to these piss takers, why ffs?
The club is going nowhere and its a real shame for football fans in the southwest who just want to see decent football at a well run club.
What an absolutely pathetic thread to start. Twat!
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green



Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Adams and Brent out.   Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:17 pm

tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Anybody who hands over their hard earned money to these piss takers, why ffs?
The club is going nowhere and its a real shame for football fans in the southwest who just want to see decent football at a well run club.
What an absolutely pathetic thread to start. Twat!

To any longstanding Argyle fan who wants value for money it really isn't that bad a thread to start.

It might seem harsh towards Adams who has delivered sweet FA so far but IMO his actions don't speak of a manager wanting/demanding success. He's too comfortable under a 4 year contract.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne



Posts : 935
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 56

PostSubject: Re: Adams and Brent out.   Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:42 pm

FFS This division is stuffed with shit teams, we have to go up at some point.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 1524
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 57
Location : Timbuktu

PostSubject: Re: Adams and Brent out.   Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:45 am

Desperate times I went and have to say close to abysmal. Feck off Brent how the hell is Adams supposed to conjure up quality with a shight budget.
Feck off you shyster at the helm simple as and take your Pig Pig Pig your wife snatcher and your feckin Barrister with you   afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Adams and Brent out.   

Back to top Go down
 
Adams and Brent out.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Brent Smith
» Ryan Adams
» Brent Hinds
» Georgina Adams
» Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: