HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Google Advertising Services

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tigertony

tigertony

Google Advertising Services Empty
PostSubject: Google Advertising Services   Google Advertising Services EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 11:17 pm

Been helping out someone starting their business and its going OK so far. She's had a couple of calls from Google Advertising Services and their e-mail is below. Anyone used this service or heard good/bad things about it. Thanks

(From Google Ad services)
This is a targeted service that will put your company right where your potential customers are looking.

For only £99, plus a one-off activation fee of just £20 including VAT, we will create 5 advertisements on google.co.uk within two working days. No other advertising method can show potential customers exactly what they’re looking for at the point they want it most, this quickly.

We will set you up with an easily remembered web address and put your webpage on it. You will be able to customise your webpage at any time, amending the text, changing colours and uploading one or two images or photographs. All of this is included in our monthly fee. If you want a bigger or more complicated website you can upgrade at any time. You will be able to access your email from any computer that has Internet Access.

We’re convinced that you’ll see the benefits of our online advertising within a month. If you’re not 100% satisfied, you can cancel at the end of your month’s trial, after that you can always walk away with just one month’s notice. If you want to reduce the number of enquiries you receive then you can reduce the amount you spend after the first month to as little as £20. If you do not need Google advertising you can cancel this option and retain your website and email for only £9.99 per month.
Back to top Go down
Cerbera

Cerbera

PostSubject: Re: Google Advertising Services   Google Advertising Services EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 10:53 am

Not worth it. If your search engine optimization is set up right, you don't need it. Apparently the bloke who runs our websites has it bang on, according to a competitor I was speaking to last week. I haven't a clue, but the consensus is don't waste your money.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Google Advertising Services   Google Advertising Services EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 2:40 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Not worth it. If your search engine optimization is set up right, you don't need it. Apparently the bloke who runs our websites has it bang on, according to a competitor I was speaking to last week. I haven't a clue, but the consensus is don't waste your money.
Thanks Cerbs. I'm guessing your man is up your area and this young lady is in Truro - unless he can do ''distance work''? Or is someone local better with access to them etc. Do you use the same person to build the website etc. PM me if needed. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Cerbera

Cerbera

PostSubject: Re: Google Advertising Services   Google Advertising Services EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 12:30 pm

No secret, his name is Chris and his company is YOWS.co.uk. He's based in Swansea or Cardiff I think. If you can't get a contact number for him, let me know. He's good, he's reasonable and he's a Janner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Google Advertising Services   Google Advertising Services Empty

Back to top Go down

Google Advertising Services
Page 1 of 1