Dick Trickle
seadog
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

The Two Unfortunates Empty
PostSubject: The Two Unfortunates   The Two Unfortunates EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 2:07 pm

Two Unfortunates
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Two Unfortunates   The Two Unfortunates EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 2:22 pm

That "site owner" sounds like the sort of bellend who takes photos whilst driving a Beemer.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: The Two Unfortunates   The Two Unfortunates EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 2:30 pm

"Site Owner" is terrific.
Back to top Go down
Cerbera

Cerbera

PostSubject: Re: The Two Unfortunates   The Two Unfortunates EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 2:40 pm

I do wonder where you dig these things up from. Clearly someone has faaaaaar too much time on their hands.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: The Two Unfortunates   The Two Unfortunates EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 2:48 pm

You don't have to dig these things up. The Two Unfortunates is a well known website and has some really interesting articles. How would you rate this one?
Back to top Go down
Cerbera

Cerbera

PostSubject: Re: The Two Unfortunates   The Two Unfortunates EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 3:10 pm

Rate this site?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Two Unfortunates   The Two Unfortunates EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 3:11 pm

Duh.. Rate the article.
Back to top Go down
Cerbera

Cerbera

PostSubject: Re: The Two Unfortunates   The Two Unfortunates EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 3:30 pm

Why should my opinion matter? But if you insist...give me a min to have a read.

Morning Ricks!
Back to top Go down
Cerbera

Cerbera

PostSubject: Re: The Two Unfortunates   The Two Unfortunates EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 3:38 pm

Interesting article. Ultimately the board will do what they want and there is nothing we mere mortals can do about it.
Site Owner is hilarious got to be Dane Bunny taking off a certain site owner, no?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Two Unfortunates   The Two Unfortunates EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 4:01 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Interesting article. Ultimately the board will do what they want and there is nothing we mere mortals can do about it.
Site Owner is hilarious got to be Dane Bunny taking off a certain site owner, no?

Not a chance, Dane is heavily into philosophy these days.
Back to top Go down
Cerbera

Cerbera

PostSubject: Re: The Two Unfortunates   The Two Unfortunates EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 4:15 pm

Well it's someone brilliantly taking the piss.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: The Two Unfortunates   The Two Unfortunates EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 6:02 pm

Are you hanging around here now Cerbs? Didn't think ADHD was your scene.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Two Unfortunates   The Two Unfortunates EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 6:21 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
I hope Cerbs stays, he's said what he wanted to say without the fear of censorship or some Creepy Turd reading any pm's he might send, ATD is after all a democratic free speech Forum, for Argyle fans everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Cerbera

Cerbera

PostSubject: Re: The Two Unfortunates   The Two Unfortunates EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 7:48 pm

Thank you ss68.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Two Unfortunates   The Two Unfortunates EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 7:56 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
I hope Cerbs stays, he's said what he wanted to say without the fear of censorship or some Creepy Turd reading any pm's he might send, ATD is after all a democratic free speech Forum, for Argyle fans everywhere.

Yeah echo that, there's no reason he shouldn't stick around. It's not an exclusive club. Took some balls to actually come on here and confront it all.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: The Two Unfortunates   The Two Unfortunates EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 8:27 pm

The more the merrier, and it's a free pub, but most regulars would be surprised if an old patron of said pub flounced off, bum licked the landlord of the pub across the road, burst back in 2-3 years later to complain about one of the members of staff and then hung around as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Cerbera

Cerbera

PostSubject: Re: The Two Unfortunates   The Two Unfortunates EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 8:54 pm

If that were true, it would be a bit odd. But I arse lick nobody. I left here because everytime I posted, Tring posted straight after making any thread pointless. I am not saying I did nothing wrong, far from it. But I'd also like to think we've all grown up too.

I've been a guest in the boardroom once. Yes, courtesy of Ian Newell. But it was so long ago, I don't remember the match or which season. If you pressed me I'd say it was 2013. To be honest, I didn't enjoy it very much. I much prefer to shout, scream and roar from block 7. It's true I sponsor Luke and this season Vince Dorel, but I get nothing in return for the money, save for a three course lunch and a framed signed shirt. I am no glory hunter, I just support PAFC and PALFC financially because, well, I can. I don't want anything in return. Certainly not a parking space or a AAA Pass.

It's all still there in the mod forum, all my past history I believe. I always tried to be fair, and only defended myself when attacked. I have no designs on anything except talking crap about Argyle and anything else.

And if anyone wants a beer, I'm always in the Cherry before a home game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Two Unfortunates   The Two Unfortunates EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 8:56 pm

Cerbera wrote:
If that were true, it would be a bit odd. But I arse lick nobody. I left here because everytime I posted, Tring posted straight after making any thread pointless. I am not saying I did nothing wrong, far from it. But I'd also like to think we've all grown up too.

I've been a guest in the boardroom once. Yes, courtesy of Ian Newell. But it was so long ago, I don't remember the match or which season. If you pressed me I'd say it was 2013. To be honest, I didn't enjoy it very much. I much prefer to shout, scream and roar from block 7. It's true I sponsor Luke and this season Vince Dorel, but I get nothing in return for the money, save for a three course lunch and a framed signed shirt. I am no glory hunter, I just support PAFC and PALFC financially because, well, I can. I don't want anything in return. Certainly not a parking space or a AAA Pass.

It's all still there in the mod forum, all my past history I believe. I always tried to be fair, and only defended myself when attacked. I have no designs on anything except talking crap about Argyle and anything else.

I don't drink mate. afro
Back to top Go down
Cerbera

Cerbera

PostSubject: Re: The Two Unfortunates   The Two Unfortunates EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 8:58 pm

You must. Or you would die.
Back to top Go down
Cerbera

Cerbera

PostSubject: Re: The Two Unfortunates   The Two Unfortunates EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 8:58 pm

I'm pretty sure they sell non alcoholic drinks too, for the ladies.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Two Unfortunates   The Two Unfortunates EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 9:14 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Well it's someone brilliantly taking the piss.

He's quite funny, and literate.....it's not Porky foreshore.
Back to top Go down
Cerbera

Cerbera

PostSubject: Re: The Two Unfortunates   The Two Unfortunates EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 9:17 pm

Definitely not.

And no, I don't know that. But he wouldn't joke like that. Takes himself VERY seriously does Mr N.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Two Unfortunates   The Two Unfortunates EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 9:38 pm

Cerbera wrote:
I'm pretty sure they sell non alcoholic drinks too, for the ladies.
You calling me a lady? popcorn Handbags
Back to top Go down
Cerbera

Cerbera

PostSubject: Re: The Two Unfortunates   The Two Unfortunates EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 9:56 pm

Well, some of your dress sense leaves a little to be desired, but if you want me to, I suppose I could. Makes no difference to me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Two Unfortunates   The Two Unfortunates EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 5:49 am

BBC1 wrote:
Cerbera wrote:

I don't drink mate. afro

Admin...............Don't ever let this creep become a keyholder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Two Unfortunates   The Two Unfortunates Empty

Back to top Go down

The Two Unfortunates
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next