Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1st Minute Penalty? Last MInute penalty?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

1st Minute Penalty? Last MInute penalty? Empty
PostSubject: 1st Minute Penalty? Last MInute penalty?   1st Minute Penalty? Last MInute penalty? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:44 pm

Should we have had a penalty right at the start when we had the free-kick on the edge of the box?

Should they have had one right at the end?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: 1st Minute Penalty? Last MInute penalty?   1st Minute Penalty? Last MInute penalty? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:51 pm

Both outside the box for me.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: 1st Minute Penalty? Last MInute penalty?   1st Minute Penalty? Last MInute penalty? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:54 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
Both outside the box for me.

But you like to think that way...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st Minute Penalty? Last MInute penalty?   1st Minute Penalty? Last MInute penalty? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:05 pm

I dont think we should have had one.

But right at the end, Baz fouled him inside the box, So yes they should have had one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st Minute Penalty? Last MInute penalty?   1st Minute Penalty? Last MInute penalty? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:18 pm

Our one was definitely outside the box.

Couldn't see the incident at the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st Minute Penalty? Last MInute penalty?   1st Minute Penalty? Last MInute penalty? EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:47 pm

I think we got lucky for the one in our box. Others closer than me have said it was a stonewall!

But equalled out the lack of a sending off. I don't quite get how he didn't even get booked for that.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st Minute Penalty? Last MInute penalty?   1st Minute Penalty? Last MInute penalty? EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:51 pm

Our man was fouled twice. First outside the box but continued on his run and still had control of the ball. Second was inside the box by a yard and was a penalty. I sit right in line with the 18 yard line. The Ref bottled it and pulled it back for the first offence. Lino did what all Linos do in this league. Absolutely jack shit. They should have had one at the end also along with several more yellows at least and probably a red somewhere in between. In comparison the Purse booking was piss poor as it was his first foul and quite innocuous anyway. The Refs in this league are shit most weeks so we had better get used to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st Minute Penalty? Last MInute penalty?   1st Minute Penalty? Last MInute penalty? EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:22 am

I just looked on Argyle player and they didn't show ours, but they showed the Crawley one and I am surprised that wasn't given, maybe the lino had a word with the ref at half time and he thought he would even it out if given the chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Minute Penalty? Last MInute penalty?   1st Minute Penalty? Last MInute penalty? Empty

Back to top Go down

1st Minute Penalty? Last MInute penalty?
Page 1 of 1