harvetheslayer
sufferedsince 68
Freathy
Partridge_Green
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you agree with the "Never Again" statement
Yes
Poll - Never Again Statement - Page 2 Vote_lcap98%Poll - Never Again Statement - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 98% [ 51 ]
No
Poll - Never Again Statement - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Poll - Never Again Statement - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Undecided
Poll - Never Again Statement - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Poll - Never Again Statement - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 52

AuthorMessage

Poll - Never Again Statement - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll - Never Again Statement   Poll - Never Again Statement - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 11:07 pm

John_Lloyd wrote:
Nice anagram.

You're just an educated w****r. I've been trying to figure it out since I first saw it...C'mon John put me out of my misery.

Edited...just got it. He can't be that dim can he? I'm embarrassed that I didn't see it straight away.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Never Again Statement   Poll - Never Again Statement - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 11:10 pm

I'm not very good with anagrams and I got it quite quickly!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Never Again Statement   Poll - Never Again Statement - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 11:11 pm

Just another distraction from the actual issues. Not important.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Never Again Statement   Poll - Never Again Statement - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 11:15 pm

Welcome back Sam, top post.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Never Again Statement   Poll - Never Again Statement - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 11:44 pm

So has the site manager been shown yet again to be less than honest when it comes to important issues about the club? Suspect

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Never Again Statement   Poll - Never Again Statement - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 7:14 am

I also notice that the Nooligans are trying to claim that no attempt was made to contact Wozzer (the disgraced ex chair of the AFT) and Webb (the disgraced ex chair of the AFT).
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Never Again Statement   Poll - Never Again Statement - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 7:44 am

Bit lost on the Leadrain poster obviously Ian De Liar but why make a multi so obvious, he is not that stupid (well he probably is). Suspect a genuine poster activated a sleeper account and played a double bluff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Never Again Statement   Poll - Never Again Statement - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 7:45 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
So has the site manager been shown yet again to be less than honest when it comes to important issues about the club? Suspect

It beggars belief that the Site Manager, who spends so much time monitoring the internet that it's rumoured GCHQ are subcontracting their work to him, would not have realised what the anagram was. The account was registered 6 months ago, so he's had time to work it out.

That's if you believe that it wasn't a de Liar multi.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Never Again Statement   Poll - Never Again Statement - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 7:47 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Just how many Site Admins Site Managers Site Mods do they need over there to control a poster count of no more than 50 on average and that includes the multis.....??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Never Again Statement   Poll - Never Again Statement - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 7:49 am

In the early days of ATD we used to run every new poster through an anagram website.

We missed "Sting Curtain" which was Nool (sharing with Tony Campbell). It was an anagram of "Tring is a cnut".
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Never Again Statement   Poll - Never Again Statement - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 7:59 am

Remember When Nool Swore he would go to Japan with TC if Kagami didn't come through?

LOL...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Never Again Statement   Poll - Never Again Statement - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 8:15 am

The poster has now been deactivated! All a big part of the game!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Never Again Statement   Poll - Never Again Statement - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 1:07 pm

If he has been deactivated then it must be a pasoti admin multi because he said nothing that Mr Newell or his minions would say in their support of James Brent.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Never Again Statement   Poll - Never Again Statement - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 1:12 pm

Deactivated is different to banned, isn't it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Never Again Statement   Poll - Never Again Statement - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 1:52 pm

i think you just get made "INACTIVE", if everyone was banned, they would have no members at all.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Never Again Statement   Poll - Never Again Statement - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 5:51 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I also notice that the Nooligans are trying to claim that no attempt was made to contact Wozzer (the disgraced ex chair of the AFT) and Webb (the disgraced ex chair of the AFT).
Honest Wozzer, the best aft chairman the Toadies ever owned!
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Never Again Statement   Poll - Never Again Statement - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 6:46 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Is that the same Wozzer who used the infamous deepthroat account to undermine the very same trust he was chair of?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Never Again Statement   Poll - Never Again Statement - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 6:47 pm

He got pissed and made a mistake.

Since then he has just been a bellend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Never Again Statement   Poll - Never Again Statement - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 6:48 pm

Yea Man wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Is that the same Wozzer who used the infamous deepthroat account to undermine the very same trust he was chair of?

That's the badger. Still, desperate times call for desperate measures and all that.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Never Again Statement   Poll - Never Again Statement - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 7:04 pm

Homeslice wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

That's the badger. Still, desperate times call for desperate measures and all that.

Thick jack clot springs to mind.......what a bunch of tossers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Never Again Statement   Poll - Never Again Statement - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Poll - Never Again Statement
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2