The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training with a picture

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Training with a picture Empty
PostSubject: Training with a picture   Training with a picture EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 6:51 am

I would think Marjon and Life centre would be the places again where most of fitness work wil take place?

It looks like Harper's Park will be out of action for a few weeks.

As the work needed at Harper's Park looks like it will be started soon,, as a lot of piping and drainage back fill are piled up inside and outside the Devonport end and a couple of nice blue tractors parked there.

Last edited by Tgwu on Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training with a picture   Training with a picture EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 7:04 am

I don't get the sudden new large financial outlay in draining Harpers Park. I wonder if Jimmy has ever harboured fanciful uplift dreams of Argyle swapping sites with Marjons or at least a slow drip drip transferring of essential college sporting facilities to the far more central park/Harpers Park/HHP/stadium/cricket ground/ex council depot ? And plenty of other "under used" sporting sites in the park the council could rent out to the college.

It can't be the easiest of student sites out there in the wilds of Derriford ? And an eventual new stadium on the Marjons site would certainly solve the traffic problems for big games and leave the Life Centre free of an irritating neighbour. The perfect sliding agenda for a man with a plan. raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training with a picture   Training with a picture EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 7:43 am

Plan? Get a grip m'Lord.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Training with a picture   Training with a picture EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 8:44 am

Plymouth uni would be his first tenant, cricket ground not under his control,

Parks dept area to be sold for leasure use, according to the ward councilor for that area
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Training with a picture   Training with a picture EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 9:18 am

Tgwu wrote:
Plymouth uni would be his first tenant, cricket ground not under his control,

Parks dept area to be sold for leasure use, according to the ward councilor for that area

Room for an ice rink?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Training with a picture   Training with a picture EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 10:57 am

First day training

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training with a picture   Training with a picture EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 11:23 am

I counted 17 players, a full complement in Jimmys eyes, 11 players and five subs ready to go!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Training with a picture   Training with a picture EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 11:35 am

Amsterdamage wrote:
I counted 17 players, a full complement in Jimmys eyes, 11 players and five subs ready to go!

I counted 18 could be 19,

With the squad update and if the 1st year pros are there, the number should be 21
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Training with a picture   Training with a picture EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 11:56 am

Dorel is there (stood next to Jervis), is that Reid behind Rooney- only his ear and hair are visible?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training with a picture   Training with a picture Empty

Back to top Go down

Training with a picture
Page 1 of 1