another Rumour

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

another Rumour  Empty
PostSubject: another Rumour     another Rumour  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:34 pm

Ryan Dow’s

It is understood that League One Chesterfield are the front-runners.

St Johnstone had been close to agreeing a pre-contract with Dow in January, and it wasn’t until after the season finished that Tommy Wright’s interest cooled, with the 25-year-old wanting to keep his options open.

Now Chesterfield have emerged as favourites to snap him up, with their manager Danny Wilson due to speak with him when he returns from holiday next week.

Derek Adams’ Plymouth Argyle are among several other clubs who are tracking Dow.

Dow said: “It is nice to have a number of opportunities to think over.

“It is the first time that I have moved club and I wanted to take time to make sure I made the right decision.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

another Rumour  Empty
PostSubject: Re: another Rumour     another Rumour  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 2:02 pm

Should be a hard choice. Do you want to join a league 1 club offering a 2 year deal on reasonable money or a league 2 club on a 1 year deal on shit money?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

another Rumour  Empty
PostSubject: Re: another Rumour     another Rumour  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 2:46 pm

Nicky Law,

Rangers have confirmed the club have released Nicky Law as he approach the end of his contract.

Born in Plymouth
Back to top Go down

another Rumour  Empty
PostSubject: Re: another Rumour     another Rumour  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 2:58 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Nicky Law,

Rangers have confirmed the club have released Nicky Law as he approach the end of his contract.

Born in Plymouth

Didn't his father play for us in the late 80's? I don't think Jr has any ties to the area other than the fact his father happened to be living here at the time he was born

Last edited by Hugh Watt on Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

another Rumour  Empty
PostSubject: Re: another Rumour     another Rumour  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 3:02 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Nicky Law,

Born in Plymouth

Didn't his father play for us in the late 80's? I don't think he has any ties to the area.
He did, a terrific centre half who got a reasonable number of goals too. Later went on to manage  Chesterfield.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

another Rumour  Empty
PostSubject: Re: another Rumour     another Rumour  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 4:02 pm

Nicky Law
Born: March 29, 1988 Plymouth

Parents: Nicky Law

Law snr  1987–1988 Plymouth Argyle 38app (5)goals
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

another Rumour  Empty
PostSubject: Re: another Rumour     another Rumour  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 4:08 pm

Yup. Nicky Law was a real hard man CB. Tremendous in the air and a real competitor. A proper warrior in the Coughlan/Heathcote/Morrison/McElhinney mode but could play a bit too. If he'd had a bit more pace he could have been a top, top player but he didn't so he played for the likes of us and Millwall.

Left us to go to Millwall, I think. Pretty sure he captained them against us when they won Div 3, as was, on the day of the Bradford fire (or was that Lindsay Smith?). He was a very, very good player.

Oddly reminiscent of a cross between Art Garfunkel and a pit bull terrier

No idea about Jnr though but knowing his dad I'd expect him to be a real, good, honest pro.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
green_genie

green_genie

another Rumour  Empty
PostSubject: Re: another Rumour     another Rumour  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 4:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It was the coiffured hair which first came to mind. His lad doesn't bother with such pleasantries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

another Rumour  Empty
PostSubject: Re: another Rumour     another Rumour  Empty

Back to top Go down

another Rumour
Page 1 of 1