seadog
Jethro
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

bloody hell we've signed someone Empty
PostSubject: bloody hell we've signed someone   bloody hell we've signed someone EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 4:12 pm

RYAN Donaldson is Argyle's first signing of the summer.

Donaldson, 25, a former England youth international and product of Newcastle United's academy, joins the Greens after three years at Cambridge United.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloody hell we've signed someone   bloody hell we've signed someone EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 4:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: bloody hell we've signed someone   bloody hell we've signed someone EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 4:25 pm

WTF!
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: bloody hell we've signed someone   bloody hell we've signed someone EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 4:28 pm

good job I was sat down for the really exciting news.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: bloody hell we've signed someone   bloody hell we've signed someone EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 4:45 pm

Welcome to HP young man.
My mate supports CU and he was a bit miffed that this guy wasn't kept on. Onwards. DA's signings, in general, have been good so I'm reasonably happy with this one. Thumbs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloody hell we've signed someone   bloody hell we've signed someone EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 4:46 pm

A player not wanted by a team that finished well below us in the league. Geddon James.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloody hell we've signed someone   bloody hell we've signed someone EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 5:02 pm

Hartley leaves and he signs look how far we've come.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: bloody hell we've signed someone   bloody hell we've signed someone EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 5:22 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
A player not wanted by a team that finished well below us in the league. Geddon James.
Yep, a no mark Brent signing, i bet the "Big Clubs" in the fourth division are shitting themselves now!
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: bloody hell we've signed someone   bloody hell we've signed someone EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 5:55 pm

Can honestly say never heard of him.

Hope he does well. One thing's for sure he'll get plenty of games as part of our first team squad of 11.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloody hell we've signed someone   bloody hell we've signed someone EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 6:11 pm

whats the odds he is on a year long contract?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloody hell we've signed someone   bloody hell we've signed someone EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 6:12 pm

Angry wrote:
whats the odds he is on a year long contract?
I did notice that the usual guff about contract length was absent from the press release.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: bloody hell we've signed someone   bloody hell we've signed someone EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 8:20 pm

Tbh just hope the poor kid knows what his letting himself in for
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: bloody hell we've signed someone   bloody hell we've signed someone EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 10:14 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Hopefully, support from the fans. Most feedback from other sources is positive so lets see what he can do. I seem to remember the same fans who are immediately slagging off this signing are the ones who moaned when we signed Carey, Wylde, Brunt.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: bloody hell we've signed someone   bloody hell we've signed someone EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 10:24 pm

tigertony wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Hopefully, support from the fans. Most feedback from other sources is positive so lets see what he can do. I seem to remember the same fans who are immediately slagging off this signing are the ones who moaned when we signed Carey, Wylde, Brunt.
I also moaned about Nardiello a real shit signing, still looking at the positives Tone, the squads up to an impressive four players now, Homeparks buzzing. bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloody hell we've signed someone   bloody hell we've signed someone EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 10:48 pm

The Nardielo thing must be THE worst signing ever made by Argyle.
I can only assume the player, or the donor club, for some reason, totally played Adams and Argyle for complete mugs. The gall is astonishing.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: bloody hell we've signed someone   bloody hell we've signed someone EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 1:05 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
I also moaned about Nardiello a real shit signing, still looking at the positives Tone, the squads up to an impressive four players now, Homeparks buzzing. bounce bounce bounce
5 - your invite should arrive tomorrow. Trago do boots. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloody hell we've signed someone   bloody hell we've signed someone EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 7:59 am

I know this is a 'best of..' Video but he doesn't look too shabby here:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloody hell we've signed someone   bloody hell we've signed someone EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:12 am

tigertony wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

I take it you've got proof of this wildly generic statement.

I was pretty excited by Carey and Wylde as they clearly had pedigree.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: bloody hell we've signed someone   bloody hell we've signed someone EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:37 am

Welcome to the lad I hope he does well for us!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloody hell we've signed someone   bloody hell we've signed someone EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 10:11 am

The thread title did make me chuckle. Trust in DA, it's the only thing left to do.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: bloody hell we've signed someone   bloody hell we've signed someone EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 10:52 am

Good luck to him and I hope his stay will be long and successful. Always get the hebees though when reading of players having "injury hit seasons", very reminiscent of people like Blizzard, Cox, Lowry and Simpson in recent times. Anyway, lets hope those fears are unfounded and proves to be a winner.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: bloody hell we've signed someone   bloody hell we've signed someone EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 5:02 pm

Jimmy beat off several non league clubs and a couple of supermarkets to sign Ryan Sicknote. gawd bless the posh squire. cheers
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: bloody hell we've signed someone   bloody hell we've signed someone EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:42 pm

Half & half about this signing the boy looked good earlier in his career and a good prospect for the future but his career has some what stalled & petered off due to injury but has greenskin put it .iam same just hope he aint on the treatment table more than the pitch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloody hell we've signed someone   bloody hell we've signed someone EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:59 pm

Welcome to the chap, let's hope he kicks himself and us on
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: bloody hell we've signed someone   bloody hell we've signed someone EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:00 pm

Coming together very nicely indeed jocolor geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bloody hell we've signed someone   bloody hell we've signed someone Empty

Back to top Go down

bloody hell we've signed someone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next