HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What have i missed ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
downthetrack

downthetrack

What have i missed ? Empty
PostSubject: What have i missed ?   What have i missed ? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:51 pm

Hi all,been away for a few days.Can't be bothered to read all the threads,so what have i missed ?.I see PP one phase two of the prediction league,fluke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What have i missed ?   What have i missed ? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:55 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Hi all,been away for a few days.Can't be bothered to read all the threads,so what have i missed ?.I see PP one phase two of the prediction league,fluke.

Just a normal quiet ATD weekend mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What have i missed ?   What have i missed ? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:02 pm

We got 3 points at the weekend!!
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: What have i missed ?   What have i missed ? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:17 pm

It was never a penalty,feckin diver Hemmings.Hes better than Tom Daley.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: What have i missed ?   What have i missed ? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:18 pm

ATD and Exeweb are evil apparently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What have i missed ?   What have i missed ? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:19 pm

Certain pen, great 3 points, late promotion push, full house at the weekend..
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: What have i missed ?   What have i missed ? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:23 pm

we're all freaks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What have i missed ?   What have i missed ? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:29 pm

We've got a maHUsive flag.

And last night's episode of Sherlock was very, very good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What have i missed ?   What have i missed ? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:33 pm

Coronation Street
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What have i missed ?   What have i missed ? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:53 pm

From a purely selfish point of view, this is some of what happened today

Quote from Frank Bullitts post

I spoke with Ian again on 5th January. In this conversation he told me his version of events involving the reason why Wrathall was invited onto the pitch. He then admitted that he had told Jock the same story in the hope that he would publish it somewhere and the sponsors name would be known. He had not banked on Jock printing the whole PM and naming Ian as the source. Whether this was because he figured Jock was an unknown person and therefore safe from any physical repercussions, or whether he wanted Jock to print it on ATD so we faced any legal repercussions I do not know. Or maybe he wanted Jock to print it and take a kicking off the sponsor.

Ian Newell the hero being praised by all the sheep on Pasoti, admits he tried to set me up with a guy he was physically afraid of, a guy he got so worried about finding out Ian Newell had called him a c*** that he phoned Frank and his buddy Dane to say how frightened for his own safety he was, yet Mother Teresa Newell didn't mind setting me up to get a kicking or worse from the owner of ***** ****, ***** ********, not caring what would happen to me. But hey the guy does a lot of good work for charidee, so it's ok for him to endanger me and my family, by the way I have used asterisks when really I ought to post the details again, but I wouldn't want ***** ******** going after Ian Newell, or no more shirts would get sold on the Pasoti auctions.

Now compare that to Ian and Chris Webb and Lee Jameson getting threats via twitter from someone they knew to be harmless and full of shit, and the posting about these threats by the Argyle Club President Chris Webb, to make it look as though ATD were behind these threats that were so bad, none of them deemed it serious enough to report it to the Police!

So in summary DTT, Ian Newell tried setting me up to get me to be the one exposed to this "gangster" he had called a c*** who frightens the life out of Ian Newell, knowing that this guy would possibly come after me, and I live with my girlfriend and a 9 month old son, and on Pasoti they can't praise him enough for doing what he does!

So they all advocate Ian Newell putting me at risk from this big bad man, but probably only if he got me when I wasn't with my 9 month old son, because none of them would want it to happen in front of a baby, or for my 9 month old son to be in any danger if this guy came looking for me would they?

And Ian Newell can do no wrong according to the Plymouth Argyle Club President, who admits to showing James Brent transcripts of comments on ATD, I'm sure they will be a cross section of all the comments on here and not just edited highlights to suit Chris Webb's agenda. Wonder if James Brent will be shown this by Chris Webb, to show what Ian Newell was prepared for me to go through? No don't think so do you?

And to all the Pasoti members praising Ian Newell currently, I hope that none of you are ever unfortunate enough to be set up by Ian Newell if you fall out with him in the future, especially any of you with young children. And I would defend my son with my life without batting an eyelid, so if the guy ***** ******** is reading this and has any thoughts of coming anywhere near me or my family, I hope you are prepared to meet somebody who would do absolutely anything to protect his family, absolutely anything, don't care who you are and who you are with.

And hopefully when all these Ian Newell you great man you hero posters are asked to vote for a representative on the GAS Board that Ian has admitted being interested in being part of, think of my 9 month old son whilst putting your x next to the great mans name.

I will for the first time attend a fanfest shortly, just to see if the halo around Ian Newell is as wonderous as you all make it appear to be. I'll say Hi Ian when I'm there.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: What have i missed ?   What have i missed ? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:01 pm

usual stuff then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What have i missed ?   What have i missed ? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:03 pm

Yep the usual actions of a saint. Reading their backslapping bullshit and his faux embarrassment at all the attention makes me want to puke now I know what he tried to do to me, but then as they keep saying, Argyle, the best fans in the world!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What have i missed ?   What have i missed ? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:14 pm

downthetrack wrote:

You have missed Argyle and City fans working together mate for the greater good. It is a crazy mixed up world sometimes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have i missed ?   What have i missed ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What have i missed ?
Page 1 of 1