Tringreen
Sir Francis Drake
Elias
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RegGreen

Credit to Derek Adams. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Credit to Derek Adams.   Credit to Derek Adams. - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Apr 2016, 10:39

What makes me sick if we do go up the superfans/bumlickers will automatically be saying its cos of lord tosser of brent will be getting all the credit for it when its clearly adams the tossers have already tried to undermine adams already as they did with sheridan last year.i can see it now we go up
The sky cameras will be straight on brent in the directors with webby &nool having sex with each other while splipping james a length as well in front of the cameras while jimmy takes all the glory...you watch
Back to top Go down
vincent_vega

vincent_vega

PostSubject: Re: Credit to Derek Adams.   Credit to Derek Adams. - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Apr 2016, 11:13

RegGreen wrote:
What makes me sick if we do go up the superfans/bumlickers will automatically be saying its cos of lord tosser of brent will be getting all the credit for it when its clearly adams the tossers have already tried to undermine adams already as they did with sheridan last year.i can see it now we go up
The sky cameras will be straight on brent in the directors with webby &nool having sex with each other while splipping james a length as well in front of the cameras while jimmy takes all the glory...you watch

Ha I would agree but no way Webby would have sex with Nool as he is not a players wife. The only thing Nool be slipping - on Webbys jizz in the Directors Box :pighug:
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Credit to Derek Adams.   Credit to Derek Adams. - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Apr 2016, 15:44

RegGreen wrote:
laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Credit to Derek Adams.   Credit to Derek Adams. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Credit to Derek Adams.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2