Sir Francis Drake
tigertony
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 4:52 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
I don't know who I'd sooner demonstrate on the streets of London against, the tax dodgers or the people like Les and Tone that think it's justifiable in some way? We will never have a fair society until people demand one.

Geddon mage. Whether you like it or not, idealogically or otherwise, he hasn't broken any laws. If some cnut asked you how much tax you'd paid you might stall for a while, tell them to fcuk off and mind their own business even. As for protesting against me, go on then, shorely you can knock up a 'Miserable Scum Out' placard Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 4:55 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
I don't know who I'd sooner demonstrate on the streets of London against, the tax dodgers or the people like Les and Tone that think it's justifiable in some way? We will never have a fair society until people demand one.

Geddon mage. Whether you like it or not, idealogically or otherwise, he hasn't broken any laws. If some cnut asked you how much tax you'd paid you might stall for a while, tell them to fcuk off and mind their own business even. As for protesting against me, go on then, shorely you can knock up a 'Miserable Scum Out' placard Very Happy

When you have a terminally I'll member of your family being fecked about because there isn't enough beds in hospital for emergency treatment maybe you'll feel like I do, until then go and get fecked with the rest of the Tory scum that you enable with your limp dicked acceptance of their immoral behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 4:58 pm

Oh dear Sulk I'm sure it would be much better under the other shower. Selective memories in abundance on here methinks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 5:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cameron publishes tax returns but still more questions than answers, it seems he's avoided paying inheritance tax on £500k all legal as his bitch Les will soon point out but the question that should be asked "is it acceptable?" not in my eyes it's not. My parents have worked all their lives to buy their house and it's all that will be passed on to me and my bro, inheritance tax will be paid and we won't get anything like £500k (I wish). The whole point that fecks people off is that the people that can afford to pay these taxes don't. It's not fair, it's not right it's not moral and every pothole you drive over, every waiting list or cancelled operation is a direct result of it, at least we don't live in China eh Les? I can't work out whether Les tries to be a jerk or he was born that way?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 5:03 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Oh dear Sulk  I'm sure it would be much better under the other shower. Selective memories in abundance on here methinks.

The poorest argument ever. Why shouldn't Cameron pay tax? Because Blair probably didn't either? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 5:05 pm

Tee hee hee.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 5:07 pm

If you fancy a giggle go and look at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Twitter.

"My old man's a Trust man."

"I hid it my way."

etc

And loads more.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 5:09 pm

I see you baby, Avoiding that tax
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 5:11 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Oh dear Sulk  I'm sure it would be much better under the other shower. Selective memories in abundance on here methinks.

The poorest argument ever. Why shouldn't Cameron pay tax? Because Blair probably didn't either? lol!

Eh, I was referring to the hospital bed situation. Keep the insults coming though dear flower
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 5:12 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 5:13 pm

You're wasting your time 'ammy. Positions are entrenched, often passed down and reinforced by peers with a small p. If this thread serves to illustrate anything, it says that the "middle" deserve to be "fleeced" by the top and the bottom. I just wish they would throw their anger at the top in equal measure to those who are not so fortunate. Keep your noses to the millstone people. Heave ho ! Meanwhile, those with an eye for what life is really about, will carry on living. God bless UK Plc.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 5:20 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
You're wasting your time 'ammy. Positions are entrenched

10/10 for observation, my Lord.

That's precisely why I don't get why one or two bother with the endless political lecturing. The audience they are playing to could, quite literally, fit in one of these...

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 5:27 pm

We're all in it together.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 5:34 pm

Butterflies wings though Czarky. Every full stop adds to political climate change. That's what Tisdale was on here for, lecturing more than anyone, although I guess you didn't mind those pointless lectures.
In truth, it's the likes of Cameron, Osborne and Blair that do all the lecturing, not those in the pub, who are really too busy getting drunk or laid. Blair has been paid £150m to lecture at people since he left westminster palace. Not quite sure how that law of supply and demand works. Obviously too many bored executives out there looking for a night off, expenses paid. Funny old world.

I would far rather talk about social matters on occasion though, rather than what bands I either did or didn't see in the 70s.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 5:40 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Eh, I was referring to the hospital bed situation. Keep the insults coming though dear flower

What so I'd ignore it if labour let my sister die a bit quicker? I'm anti establishment mate, not labour, not kipper, not Tory CAPICHE? Feckin moron.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 6:07 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
You're wasting your time 'ammy. Positions are entrenched, often passed down and reinforced by peers with a small p. If this thread serves to illustrate anything, it says that the "middle" deserve to be "fleeced" by the top and the bottom. I just wish they would throw their anger at the top in equal measure to those who are not so fortunate.  Keep your noses to the millstone people. Heave ho ! Meanwhile, those with an eye for what life is really about, will carry on living. God bless UK Plc.

He certainly is. I can't imagine anyone taking political advice from some schmuck on a football forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 8:02 pm

Too right Les.
Nor from any of this lot. I mean, who could take people like below seriously. It's hats like those that gives the game away. They know they have to keep that sort of thing at a minimum at westminster these days, so it's on with the suit and tie, but there's probably quite a few that would like to dress up again and tell us how it is . And there's not one of them that actually paid for their hats out of their own money.
And I've just noticed the male and female segregation, and look at the womens' clothes and faces compared to the peacocks. Looks like the middle east ain't the only neck of the woods that has had trouble knowing how to treat people equally.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 8:17 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Lord Biro wrote:
You're wasting your time 'ammy. Positions are entrenched, often passed down and reinforced by peers with a small p. If this thread serves to illustrate anything, it says that the "middle" deserve to be "fleeced" by the top and the bottom. I just wish they would throw their anger at the top in equal measure to those who are not so fortunate.  Keep your noses to the millstone people. Heave ho ! Meanwhile, those with an eye for what life is really about, will carry on living. God bless UK Plc.

He certainly is. I can't imagine anyone taking political advice from some schmuck on a football forum.

Whose giving anybody advice? I just find it hard to believe how happy you are supporting an unfair society. They always said ignorance is bliss, I guess you are living proof of that statement.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 8:26 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
My parents have worked all their lives to buy their house and it's all that will be passed on to me and my bro, inheritance tax will be paid and we won't get anything like £500k (I wish)

Serious question... Why don't you do what the rich have done to avoid tax?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 8:35 pm

Rickler wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
My parents have worked all their lives to buy their house and it's all that will be passed on to me and my bro, inheritance tax will be paid and we won't get anything like £500k (I wish)

Serious question...  Why don't you do what the rich have done to avoid tax?

Because I'd have to move my elderly unwell parents out of their home, gift myself the money and hope they didn't die in the next seven years, only a capitalist would do that. I don't want to avoid paying my due but I expect to rich to pay their share also, what's so hard to understand? We have to pay tax, all of us, I don't know the last time you were in blighty but the potholes are like craters, maintenance of all sorts of infrastructure is being postponed, Derriford hospital is cancelling 90% of operations in neurosurgery per week because of bed blocking caused by cuts to the social care budget and you are advocating all of us stopping paying our taxes as well? I never had you down as stupid Ricks, selfish obvs. goes with the capalist dream but not stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 8:38 pm

Ever heard of PAYE, Rickler?

It's how most of us pay our taxes over here and theres no escaping it.

Nor is there much hope of escaping HMRC if you run a small business.

Which is the point, you see. Most of us don't have a hope in hell of getting the same deal "the rich" do.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 8:50 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

Because I'd have to move my elderly unwell parents out of their home, gift myself the money and hope they didn't die in the next seven years, only a capitalist would do that. I don't want to avoid paying my due but I expect to rich to pay their share also, what's so hard to understand? We have to pay tax, all of us, I don't know the last time you were in blighty but the potholes are like craters, maintenance of all sorts of infrastructure is being postponed, Derriford hospital is cancelling 90% of operations in neurosurgery per week because of bed blocking caused by cuts to the social care budget and you are advocating all of us stopping paying our taxes as well? I never had you down as stupid Ricks, selfish obvs. goes with the capalist dream but not stupid.

feck me...  All I did was ask you a honest question.  You answered that in your first sentence.  God knows where the rest of it came from?

You and SFD need to chill.  This hatred for the rich is clouding your judgement about normal people who are just a little different than you.

PS.  Thanks for breaking the news to me that I'm selfish.  I never knew. Funny what you can learn on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 8:52 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Lord Biro wrote:

Whose giving anybody advice? I just find it hard to believe how happy you are supporting an unfair society. They always said ignorance is bliss, I guess you are living proof of that statement.

That's the thing, you've got absolutely no idea how happy or unhappy I am with your 'unfair society' but one thing is foreshore, tickling the likes of you and Frank is akin to taking candy from a baby, in fact it's becoming predictably boring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 8:57 pm

Rickler wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

feck me...  All I did was ask you a honest question.  You answered that in your first sentence.  God knows where the rest of it came from?

You and SFD need to chill.  This hatred for the rich is clouding your judgement about normal people who are just a little different than you.

PS.  Thanks for breaking the news to me that I'm selfish.  I never knew. Funny what you can learn on the internet.

What hatred of the rich? All I ask is that they pay tax like we do, like benifit scroungers do, like pensioners do, is it so hard to grasp what my beef is?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 9:01 pm

I really wish I hadn't asked the question at all now...

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Money laundering and tax evasion.
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next