seadog
Tringreen
Sir Francis Drake
tigertony
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:13 pm

Austerity is working so well the Tories are now planning tax cuts, hurrah! Let's just pray we don't get I'll or old.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:35 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Rollo is like a lot of people I know, a right winger who doesn't want to admit he is a right winger.

Laughing Laughing
Indeed, 'amster.  flower
If one shows such an open right leaning coarse demeanour, you won't impress your fellow bored working class suburbanites at the ercol ever so newly manufactured oak dining table circa 2012 with your carefully considered views of all things you've never actually lived or really cared about to any great degree. A bit like a plump moggy playing with a vole not knowing he's supposed to eat the thing.
With Rollo, I'm getting that actor that played a brilliant very clipped nasal Uriah Heap in a BBC production many years ago.
And, who was it who said a little educashun is the opium of the masses ? It wouldn't have been Sir Francis.
And Melbury isn't far behind Rollo, but at least he has the decency to spit a bit. lol!
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 6:41 pm

cherry
Homeslice wrote:
Rollo Tomasi wrote:
You won't find Labour's spokesman for National Unions, Ian Lavery, evading tax.

It seems that MP Mr Lavery has done a deal with the General Secretary of the Northumberland Mineworkers Union in which they've agreed to write off his mortgage that was supplied by the Miners Benevolent Fund.

The fact that Mr Lavery was the aforementioned General Secretary is purely coincidental of course.

It's also alleged that he received £140,000 in redundancy payments from the fund.

That he was never sacked and indeed chose to leave to become an MP makes the payout questionable.

Why bother with piffling tax avoidance when you can take your own Union to the cleaners with a bogus mortgage and payoff.

You could mention that he denies these allegations and is taking legal action against the people behind them. The Mods on here should probably be careful with a post like this, don't want the site getting into trouble because of this sort of ill informed slur.

Best put me in the queue then behind Newsnight and the BBC NEWS.

I detest the far right and far left with equal distain.

I like the middle way even if I don't like the people.

Oddly enough I prefer principled politicians which is contradictory.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 6:53 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Rollo is like a lot of people I know, a right winger who doesn't want to admit he is a right winger.

Odd isn't it? After all, those voting Tory made up the largest proportion of the voting public last time around.

Possibly could be something to do with the fact that it is almost impossible to have any right of centre political leanings, without being accused of being a card-carrying racist, by certain society sections.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 7:28 pm

Nah. Selfish folk have to be careful that they don't expose their selfish streak to those they would fleece. Sort of market trading tactics. Those rich enough to not need to trade can openly exhibit their self interest with impunity.
The idea is to feign community in public, while gleefully filling boots. Sort of similar to some male fish that pretend to be female to gain access to female only fish hang outs for nefarious nookie. Commonly known as a tangled Webb in trade union circles.

It's not really anything to do with racism, which is quite a different more serious matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 9:18 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

Odd isn't it? After all, those voting Tory made up the largest proportion of the voting public last time around.

Possibly could be something to do with the fact that it is almost impossible to have any right of centre political leanings, without being accused of being a card-carrying racist, by certain society sections.

Don't think racism has anything to do with it more the politics of self. We were told the Tory party is the caring party, they care about anybody with a job and a house and span the lie that we are skint and it's all done to them scrounging disabled and lazy people. Luckily people have already forgotten that we all bailed out the banks to the tune of £24k per person in Britain. (And yes that probably was the previous Neo cons that did that but I digress) onto the present day post panama papers and it turns out its only the middle classes that voted Tory who have been shouldering the burden of paying for our ever decreasing public services (along with the undeserving lefties and greenies that didn't vote for it I may add) and the people they voted in have been having it away and are affected by austerity not one jot. I guess they would stupid if they admitted to facilitating it and no one likes to admit to being stupid. flower
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 9:56 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

To be strictly accurate in the last general election approx. 24% of the electorate voted Tory and approx. 76% decided not to.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:32 pm

It seems we have our own version of Stadler and Waldorf on ATD.

Amster and Bic are working themselves into a right old lather.

Must be time of the month.

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 12:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:02 am

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
It seems we have our own version of Stadler and Waldorf on ATD.

Amster and Bic are working themselves into a right old lather.

Must be time of the month.

Right old lather? It's unusual for my heart rate to differ by five beats a minute either way mate as for the menstrual gags leave them to your hero Trumpy.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:21 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

To be strictly accurate in the last general election approx. 24% of the electorate voted Tory and approx. 76% decided not to.

Humblest apologies for not stating that more people voted Tory than for any other specific (singular) party.

That's a pretty desperate retort Franny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:47 am

150,000 people march on London to ask for Cameron's resignation and it doesn't warrant a story on the Beebs' news pages which is run by "lefties" according to some.

But they do manage to squeeze in another story about Putins wealth.
It's almost as though the Russians have taken over our "free press."

Last edited by Amsterdamage on Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 12:04 pm

So using Saint Francis' logic, therefore if 150,000 people marched on London that would mean approximately 60 million people didn't.

No story to tell.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 12:14 pm

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
So using Saint Francis' logic, therefore if 150,000 people marched on London that would mean approximately 60 million people didn't.

No story to tell.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 12:20 pm

Rollo Tomasi wrote:

No story to tell.

Classic.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 7:02 pm

Can someone tell me why Cameron should resign? He was given shares or something linked to offshore which he promptly sold. OK - couple of weeks back his statements were vague but he didn't lie. As for the 150K marchers - when was that?
I would only want him out if Freathy was made PM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 7:22 pm

tigertony wrote:
Can someone tell me why Cameron should resign? He was given shares or something linked to offshore which he promptly sold. OK - couple of weeks back his statements were vague but he didn't lie. As for the 150K marchers - when was that?
I would only want him out if Freathy was made PM.

Because he was bought to power on a crusade of morality and fairness, (bit like your mate Brent lol) all in it together, it then turns out he's inherited £500k from ma and pa without paying tax on it (all legal but fair?) He then blustered and bullshitted about the panama money he got from Pa. he still hasn't answered questions pertaining to his tax affairs pre 2010. He also voted against tightening up tax loopholes and offshore business in Europe in 2013. Anyway he's not going anywhere yet he will be sacrificed post Brexit.
The march was on Saturday in London but the free press of Britain (funnily enough owned by other right wing millionaire tax dodging bastards) didn't say feck all about it although they all carried stories about Putins wealth. Funny that innit.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 7:39 pm

Whilst I think Cameron is as unprincipled a politician as you can be your charges against him ain't exactly Colonel Mustard caught in the bedroom with a lead pipe in his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 7:40 pm

Cameron should resign because he's been squirrelling money away in tax havens while telling the rest of us that we need to tighten our belts in the name of austerity. The same people cutting benefits to the disabled and the poorest and most vulnerable in society are using every trick in the book to avoid paying their fair share. Maybe if the billionaire class coughed up what's due, people wouldn't be dying becaus of cuts to their benefits.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 8:26 pm

You are clutching at straws and being absurd.

The fact remains, a total lack of morality (Clinton, Blair) does not lead to a resignation.

Shiftiness and greed is not illegal.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 9:35 pm

Homeslice wrote:
Cameron should resign because he's been squirrelling money away in tax havens while telling the rest of us that we need to tighten our belts in the name of austerity. The same people cutting benefits to the disabled and the poorest and most vulnerable in society are using every trick in the book to avoid paying their fair share. Maybe if the billionaire class coughed up what's due, people wouldn't be dying becaus of cuts to their benefits.
Has he? Not that I'm aware he hasn't. His father may have done and Cameron inherited then got rid. Exactly the right thing to do. What has he done that's illegal? As I posted before - we probably all cut corners on tax at times. Paying contractors cash-in-hand so they can avoid VAT or underpricing an inherited property to stay below £325K total.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 10:46 pm

I've certainly sold dozens of properties under-priced compared to the £325K level. Literally dozens.

Does anybody speak Italian? If they do a brief translation would be nice.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tick tock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 9:43 am

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
You are clutching at straws and being absurd.

The fact remains, a total lack of morality (Clinton, Blair) does not lead to a resignation.

Shiftiness and greed is not illegal.

Who is clutching at straws? Is it tax dodging or avoidance that is illegal? I get confused, I'm sure it's not PAYE that has to be paid. The rich are dodging and avoiding with Cameron being pm the figurehead of them, he was voted in on a campaign of fairness and morality, ie is it fair that working people graft whilst the idle unemployed and disabled lie around all day? It then gets found out he pays tax only on his income yet dodges or avoids tax on his "wealth." the health service is in such a state they have been cancelling over 90% of all neurosurgery operations since Christmas and yet our glorious leader see no need to help out by paying inheritance tax like we all will have to? Put yourself in the position of my terminally ill sister who had her "emergency operation" cancelled twice and delayed for nearly a month. Not only does Cameron not see the need to benefit the health service by paying inheritance tax he also has the brass necked feckin cheek to have his sick children treated there instead of going private like he could afford to.
Anybody who tells me he has done nothing illegal will get referred back to my terminally ill sister. The politics of self works just as long as its not you in her position you right wing apologist wankers.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 9:48 am

Calm down dear sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 10:21 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Calm down dear sunny

What calm down about the bad treatment of my terminally ill sister, you really are a prick aren't you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Money laundering and tax evasion.
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next