Richard Blight
argyl3
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built   Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 8:49 pm

Lucky a job came up with JB I suppose, a spooky coincidence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built   Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 8:59 pm

Very spooky. But im sure he's good at his job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built   Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 9:54 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Very spooky. But im sure he's good at his job.

Well he seemed to have negotiated a really good deal for Akkeron at the Pavilions, so he must be a decent member of Brent’s team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built   Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 10:59 pm

Apparently corruption doesn't happen here in blighty.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built   Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 11:19 pm

it certainly doesn't happen with Labour councils, Oh wait.......
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built   Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 10:49 am

beesrus wrote:
Apparently corruption doesn't happen here in blighty.

We are number sixteen out of twenty of the least corrupt countries in the world. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index
Although if all the lobbying of govnment by major industry was included as it should be our position would fall although to be fair so would a lot of other top twenty countries. If you look at the league table it's stark that nearly all European countries are way below us.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built   Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 6:53 pm

Seem ive had a couple of posts taken down from this thread & another mods???
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built   Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 7:11 pm

Just the one on here Reg, have you seen your PM?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built   Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 7:30 pm

seadog wrote:
Just the one on here Reg, have you seen your PM?
yeah just read it..ok fair enough
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built   Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 7:39 am

I see on PASOTI Newell is trotting out the same old 'your not from round ere ' again.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=100912&start=715
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built   Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 8:03 am

Brent isn't from round 'ere
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built   Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 11:19 am

Nor is the Throbber but he is given carte Blanche to fill the odious forum with vile lies. Apparently no one objected about Todds WC bid? Bad memory methinks, he then goes on to say that this resulted in £17m debt and admin. Again bullshit, it was a major part but selling all the silverware and plummeting crowds paved the way for that, fans wouldn't buy into the new world vision and the club payed the price.
He then goes on to say that our sort of people will just moan about ANYTHING that his Lord and Master does (Lord praise HIM that saved us).
Erm actually Throbber the actions of the New World are what spawned the fury and intent to form the Argyle Fans Trust with the words "NEVER AGAIN" being at the forefront, the NEVER AGAIN relates to the fact that NEVER AGAIN will the fans of Argyle let a bunch of business men play fast and loose with the fortunes of our football club without scrutiny and criticism. It's a shame wankers like the Throbber allowed and actually facilitated said ground shift in policy to one where the mantra has become "NEVER AGAIN WILL WE QUESTION OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JAMES BRENT GAWD BLESS HIM!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built   Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 11:34 am

To be fair Throbber was very anti the new world IIRC. However he was etremely pro Stapes and still won't admit he was very very wrong
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built   Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 12:15 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
To be fair Throbber was very anti the new world IIRC. However he was etremely pro Stapes and still won't admit he was very very wrong

Which if anything makes his current stance on Brent even more puke making than it is. If all the JB men had just kept the critical vigilance thing going we wouldn't be in this mess. The fans that have facilitated this train wreck of a situation we have now will never be forgotten they have earned there place in history and no amount of selling tat from the back of a Beemer will save them.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built   Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 12:29 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
I see on PASOTI Newell is trotting out the same old 'your not from round ere ' again.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=100912&start=715

Electronic wrote:
Don’t you mean Argyle fans from Plymouth who live in London, Leeds and Southampton?

Most people who object to the plan feel that way simply because they don’t understand why James Brent bolted on the HHP plans unnecessarily and risked the grandstand refurb. The parking/traffic issues are a symptom of that. Let’s see what happens. Any delays been mooted yet?

The fat controller speaks,
No I don’t mean that all.

I don’t recognise anyone as a ‘fan’ who put their personal grudges before the club.

Says the man who started the world of Argyle related personal grudges, puts his personal friendship before with Brent first and foremost, it us club lovers that seem fighting against the Brent lovers.

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built   Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 5:49 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Brent isn't from round 'ere
Neither is Cornish Knobber, most of the Mod Lickers or the Sussex Throbber, none of em Devon Bheys. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built   Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 6:16 pm

I’m not a Devon bhey, but I live in Plymouth. Don’t tell Newell that, though. His head might explode. Actually, on second thoughts...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built   Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 6:37 pm

I wouldn't dream of calling myself a Muffian.
Do I have to be German to shop in Aldi ?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built   Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 6:41 pm

Homeslice wrote:
I’m not a Devon bhey, but I live in Plymouth. Don’t tell Newell that, though. His head might explode. Actually, on second thoughts...
sunny I dont care where argo fans come from, as far as i'm concerned they are lucky to have any!
Its funny though that the Knobster gets upset when anyone from outside the muff supports argo, when he himself is not a Muffer! jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Cornish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built   Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 10:10 pm

So IJN is not a janner?? WTF is all his born in sound of dockyard siren bollocks then? has he no shame at all.... Fraudulent cnut
Back to top Go down
Cornish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built   Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 10:11 pm

I remember IJN supported Stapelton until he was blue in the face. OMG I hate this guy
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built   Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 9:49 pm

seadog wrote:
Rumour has it, and I stress rumour, that the Pavilions site has been sold for £5.5 million subject to planning permission for the new ice rink at HHP, so that continuous ice can provided.

Gosh.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built   Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 3:13 pm

I see the stadium for Cornwall thing is playing out to it's conclusion. Basically two privately owned sports companies in the Pirates and Truro City are asking the taxpayer for huge subsiidies. They're using 2019 as the ground zero date, rather than 2020, when everything will blow up if the council don't give them big dosh. Now the Council are saying they would be interested if they could share profits !! Just how is that going to happen ? !
What's the betting Cornwall council agree to stump up this time, as opposed to their refusal a year or two back. A similar stand off will happen here over the ice rink costs as Brent demands even more money, you just know it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built   Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pavilions not to be developed until ice rink is built
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3