RegGreen
AstiSpumante
Tgwu
Chemical Ali
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Jamille Matt to sign on loan? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jamille Matt to sign on loan?   Jamille Matt to sign on loan? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 8:38 pm

I thought he had signed and in fact played on Saturday?
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Jamille Matt to sign on loan?   Jamille Matt to sign on loan? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:15 pm

Yes he made his debut 5 days ago and there's seemingly very little to comment on as far as his debut went. Just thought you might've had another reason for reviving the thread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamille Matt to sign on loan?   Jamille Matt to sign on loan? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:24 am

Coxside_Green wrote:
Yes he made his debut 5 days ago and there's seemingly very little to comment on as far as his debut went.  Just thought you might've had another reason for reviving the thread?

Funnily enough I've had shit to do and haven't logged on since last week. Today I had a read of the boards and decided to comment on this topic as it interested me as I'm an Argyle fan. In case you hadnt noticed I do it a lot as do other people. I wasn't aware of a time period that was acceptable for making comments of this sort? Are there threads that are more acceptable to revive than others? I seem to have riled you, for that I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Jamille Matt to sign on loan?   Jamille Matt to sign on loan? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 4:42 pm

No you didn't rile me, my question was as straight as it came. It's just unusual seeing threads of this nature bumped without anything new being added, no biggie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jamille Matt to sign on loan?   Jamille Matt to sign on loan? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jamille Matt to sign on loan?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2