Les Miserable
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Brunt's Knee... Empty
PostSubject: Brunt's Knee...   Brunt's Knee... EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 1:40 pm

Let's hope he fares better than his namesake who spookily picked up the same injury on Saturday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Brunt's Knee... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunt's Knee...   Brunt's Knee... EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:52 pm

Proper shame his worked so hard to get back in the side and been on good form for weeks now...wish him all the best in his recovery
Back to top Go down

Brunt's Knee... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunt's Knee...   Brunt's Knee... EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 5:43 pm

Makes you wonder where our goals are going to come from now?
Back to top Go down

Brunt's Knee... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunt's Knee...   Brunt's Knee... EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 6:18 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Proper shame his worked so hard to get back in the side and been on good form for weeks now...wish him all the best in his recovery

I too will echo this. It is true i dont rate him as high as ejh did but i do respect the fact he did work his socks off this season and for that he has earnt my vote for player of the year in may..
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Brunt's Knee... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunt's Knee...   Brunt's Knee... EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 6:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Brunt's Knee... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunt's Knee...   Brunt's Knee... EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 6:53 pm

A shame for him. Maybe he's someone always destined to be the bridesmaid.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Brunt's Knee... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunt's Knee...   Brunt's Knee... EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:41 pm

He's already done the right and now the left, Terrible for the kid. He needs to keep his chin up and try to stay positive, hopefully we'll be promoted, his goals will have played a massive part in that. Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Brunt's Knee... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunt's Knee...   Brunt's Knee... EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 10:29 am

Ryan Brunt ‏@Bruntyy 44m44 minutes ago

Just a little update. Thank you so much for the support

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Brunt's Knee... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunt's Knee...   Brunt's Knee... EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 10:36 am

Geddon Brunty Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down

Brunt's Knee... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunt's Knee...   Brunt's Knee... EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 10:41 am

If it is his Cruciate ligament he'll be out untill october at the earliest i feel, he certainly wont be back before then.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

Brunt's Knee... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunt's Knee...   Brunt's Knee... EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 2:33 pm

The boy is a legend.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Brunt's Knee... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunt's Knee...   Brunt's Knee... EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 3:41 pm

He hobbled past me yesterday on crutches & a leg brace on going into the ground.. i wish him well in his recovery
Back to top Go down

Brunt's Knee... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunt's Knee...   Brunt's Knee... EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 4:38 pm

A real shame, excellent target man and great attitude.
Rate him higher than Nugent, Landon, Fallon, Conlon, O'Hagan etc and only 21?!
Back to top Go down

Brunt's Knee... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunt's Knee...   Brunt's Knee... EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 7:38 pm

X Isle wrote:
The boy is a legend.

And you're a bellend. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Brunt's Knee... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunt's Knee...   Brunt's Knee... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 1:35 pm

breaking news

Brunty is out for six to nine months with cruciate ligament knee damage comfirm
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Brunt's Knee... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunt's Knee...   Brunt's Knee... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 1:41 pm

Sad Good luck to the lad.
Back to top Go down

Brunt's Knee... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunt's Knee...   Brunt's Knee... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 1:58 pm

Tgwu wrote:
breaking news

Brunty is out for six to nine months with cruciate ligament knee damage comfirm

I'll be shocked if he is back within that time frame. I think the new year is more do-able
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

Brunt's Knee... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunt's Knee...   Brunt's Knee... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:30 pm

Don't believe him. It's all a cover up. Real Madrid have agreed a sale in the summer and this is the only way Brent can pocket the £48M.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Brunt's Knee... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunt's Knee...   Brunt's Knee... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:33 pm

Legend Brunty Legend! Good luck beh!
Back to top Go down

Brunt's Knee... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunt's Knee...   Brunt's Knee... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 6:47 am

Are we reading too much into the comments from the FF where it's been reported that Argyle will cover Brunts medical expenses? Is he being released in the summer when his contract expires?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Brunt's Knee... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunt's Knee...   Brunt's Knee... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 7:24 am

With Brunts contract expiring in the summer....just like the rest of the team.....(some have the offer of a second year) the wording probably covers his medical requirements if he isn't offered another year....he will surely be offered another season.....he has come on well since coming to PAFC.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

Brunt's Knee... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunt's Knee...   Brunt's Knee... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 7:56 am

Brent is renowned for holding off on contracts so he doesn't even have to pay them between the end of the season and pre-season training starting. I can't see him offering Brunt a deal until he's nearly back to fitness. He'll work on the assumption no-one else is going to be offering him a deal.

His quote at the recent meeting suggested that it was madness to him to pay someone who is not coming into work and earning their keep.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Brunt's Knee... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunt's Knee...   Brunt's Knee... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 8:09 am

Much as Brunty came on in leaps and bounds, he has now done his cruciate on both knees. That is a huge amount of medical disfunction to recover from and still perform.

Then of course you have Brent calling the shots financially. Highly unlikely he'll give someone a full strength playing contract from June, when he knows the player is possibly 6 months from getting back on the pitch.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Brunt's Knee... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunt's Knee...   Brunt's Knee... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 8:52 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
Brent is renowned for holding off on contracts so he doesn't even have to pay them between the end of the season and pre-season training starting. I can't see him offering Brunt a deal until he's nearly back to fitness. He'll work on the assumption no-one else is going to be offering him a deal.

His quote at the recent meeting suggested that it was madness to him to pay someone who is not coming into work and earning their keep.

It's the Tory way, I wonder how many bedrooms Brunty's has raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Brunt's Knee... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunt's Knee...   Brunt's Knee... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 1:21 pm

It would be a right liberty if they dont offer him a contract for next season even though his injured his worked socks off and in my opinion for what its worth his done enough to earn a new deal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brunt's Knee... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunt's Knee...   Brunt's Knee... Empty

Back to top Go down

Brunt's Knee...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next