Punchdrunk
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Maybe if we lose out on promotion... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe if we lose out on promotion...   Maybe if we lose out on promotion... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 1:08 pm

Freathy wrote:
Far too many "Eeeeeee saved us"  and "at least we still have a club to support" types.  We'll be struggling, bucket rattling, tent dwelling, janner song singing 4th division shit as long as brent remains.

I just wanted to say, for once I fully agree with a freathy post.
cheers Laughing Good Post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe if we lose out on promotion...   Maybe if we lose out on promotion... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 1:09 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Those who have failed to see the bad side in Brent will finally after 5 years turn against him forcing him to go (a la Macaulay) , I know it sounds shite but you have to speculate see the best in a bad situation, every grey cloud has a silver lining and all that.
Maybe if we feck this up it could be the straw that broke the camels back.

Incredible that on Freechat the vast majority are still blowing smoke up Brents arse this morning or maybe they just like to rant against me !!
At least they've had to stop the taunts of you buy the club now that Harry Potter has revealed multiple offers from wealthy people are declined because not in the best interests of the club (my ass !!)
Gotta love the Freechat.
Missing a few characters I reckon though... popcorn
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Maybe if we lose out on promotion...   Maybe if we lose out on promotion... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 2:11 pm

You can knock another few hundred off the gates if we stay stuck in this league for another season.

If we end up staying down Brent needs to sell the club to someone who can do what he can't.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Maybe if we lose out on promotion...   Maybe if we lose out on promotion... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 6:18 pm

We are now under Brent, a proper fourth division club. Neglected ground Neglected pitch Tiny squad relying on Bigger Clubs like Bury to lend us their unwanted players, perhaps a pasty in a tent watching the Cornish equivelent of Chas and Dave is enough for Argyle fans?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Maybe if we lose out on promotion...   Maybe if we lose out on promotion... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 6:37 pm

Innocent Egbunike wrote:

Freathy - maybe time to turn some of that negative energy into a positive. Think of it as short term pain for long term gain!

No positives here.  Promotion is gone as we haven't got a chance in the play-offs.  Now isn't the time for baseless hope and pointless positivity.  It's a time for those Argo fans who give a single shit about the club to get angry and hold those responsible  - i.e. brent and his useless board - to account for yet another season of (avoidable) miserable failure.

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Maybe if we lose out on promotion...   Maybe if we lose out on promotion... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 6:49 pm

Personally i think having a goalie who should be two divisions higher gives a wrong picture of where the club 'playing wise ' actually stands.

But for luke we d be mid table shite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe if we lose out on promotion...   Maybe if we lose out on promotion... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 7:42 pm

Freathy wrote:
Innocent Egbunike wrote:

Freathy - maybe time to turn some of that negative energy into a positive. Think of it as short term pain for long term gain!

No positives here.  Promotion is gone as we haven't got a chance in the play-offs.  Now isn't the time for baseless hope and pointless positivity.  It's a time for those Argo fans who give a single shit about the club to get angry and hold those responsible  - i.e. brent and his useless board - to account for yet another season of (avoidable) miserable failure.

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh go feck off Inny, as PIL once said "Anger is an energy, anger is an energy!"
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Maybe if we lose out on promotion...   Maybe if we lose out on promotion... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 1:00 am

FFS, you boys are a miserable bunch of feckers, you're in the seat and it is very much yours to lose, celebrate that and grow some.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Maybe if we lose out on promotion...   Maybe if we lose out on promotion... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 1:51 am

BBC1 wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Those who have failed to see the bad side in Brent will finally after 5 years turn against him forcing him to go (a la Macaulay) , I know it sounds shite but you have to speculate see the best in a bad situation, every grey cloud has a silver lining and all that.

Incredible that on Freechat the vast majority are still blowing smoke up Brents arse this morning or maybe they just like to rant against me !!
At least they've had to stop the taunts of you buy the club now that Harry Potter has revealed multiple offers from wealthy people are declined because not in the best interests of the club (my ass !!)
Gotta love the Freechat.

The amount of dim posters there is a sight to see. I probably start 20% of all Freechat threads (at the moment) but the abuse is huge. You reason with them to gently say " hey to attack the Post is fine to attack the Poster is not" and they look at you as if you're from another planet.
Dim witted Avivas to another level. Sir Jim choose his jamboys wisely for sure.

Last edited by harvetheslayer on Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Maybe if we lose out on promotion...   Maybe if we lose out on promotion... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 7:21 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Gotta love the Freechat.

The amount of dim posters there is a sight to see. I probably start 20% of all Freechat threads (at the moment) but the abuse is huge. You reason with them to gently say " hey to attack the Post is fine to attack the Poster is not" and they look at you as if you're from another planet.
Dim witted Avivas to another level. Sir Jim choose his jamboys wisely for sure.

Indeed. The dimwitted are many in number and represent over a decade of grooming by the fat controller of the farm, who now sits next to the non investing property acquirer and swats away the few pesky educated w@nkers.

I have nothing but loathing for the club in its current guise and total embarrassment at the Aviva faithful.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Maybe if we lose out on promotion...   Maybe if we lose out on promotion... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 7:34 am

Yeh, enough of Brexit, let's hope for Brentxit
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Maybe if we lose out on promotion...   Maybe if we lose out on promotion... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 8:14 am

You been ruffling a few feathers on freechat again Harv ?

laugh
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Maybe if we lose out on promotion...   Maybe if we lose out on promotion... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:39 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
You been ruffling a few feathers on freechat again Harv ?

laugh

Yes but being honest not exactly deliberately  !!
Vast view repeated time after time by the Avivas is that if it wasn't for Brent we wouldn't have a club....... When you politely ask how long we should be grateful for (in the full knowledge now that there were other bidders then AND now) and responses along the lines of why dont you feck off back to Hong Kong and Thailand  !!

Ask a direct question and you get a Goalposts moved reply.  Seriously thick as shit in the main care of the Fat Controller feeding them spurious shight on Animal Farm...... Pig Pig Pig

laugh laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe if we lose out on promotion...   Maybe if we lose out on promotion... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe if we lose out on promotion...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2