The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Iowa Caucus.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Iowa Caucus. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Iowa Caucus.   The Iowa Caucus. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 8:09 pm

Check out the cassetteboy on Trump on C4 the same piece there's also a good Corbyn piece and they always cover him in DANGER stamps in red ink which cracks me up, so true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Iowa Caucus.   The Iowa Caucus. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 7:14 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
So it's him against Hilary "I sucked but didn't swallow" Clinton.

Bump. Smugface.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Iowa Caucus.   The Iowa Caucus. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 12:53 am

Amsterdamage wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

Bump. Smugface.

I wouldn't have me entire wad on that yet, Ol' Bernie hates them both and is collecting cash like there is going to be no tomorrow, he could probably have a decent run at it as an independent, bit like Red Ken did in the London Mayoral race.

Does look very likely that they will get their party's nominations though, just shows the sheer paucity of choice the septics have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Iowa Caucus.   The Iowa Caucus. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:40 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

Bump. Smugface.

I wouldn't have me entire wad on that yet, Ol' Bernie hates them both and is collecting cash like there is going to be no tomorrow, he could probably have a decent run at it as an independent, bit like Red Ken did in the London Mayoral race.

Does look very likely that they will get their party's nominations though, just shows the sheer paucity of choice the septics have.

I think it shows the sheer paucity of free thinking over the pond. Anyone can get to the top of the republican tree, I'm rich, I love guns, I tolerate working blacks but despise the spics, here's my bible lets go to war!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Iowa Caucus.   The Iowa Caucus. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:48 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
I'm rich, I love guns, I tolerate working blacks but despise the spics, here's my bible lets go to war!

Now that did make I larf.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Iowa Caucus.   The Iowa Caucus. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 10:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Iowa Caucus.   The Iowa Caucus. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 10:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Iowa Caucus.   The Iowa Caucus. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 10:49 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Trouble is Bush won in 2000 with around 24% of the electorate voting for him, the GoP faithful will come out in their droves for Trumpy and Hillary has a whole load of skellingtons in her closet.

Joe Murkan isn't in the main a soft ass lefty bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Iowa Caucus.   The Iowa Caucus. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 11:52 pm

We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Iowa Caucus.   The Iowa Caucus. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 2:00 pm

More scores on the doors and Trumpy is looking yer man, the GoP needs desperately to get either Cruz or Rubio out of the way to make it a straight fight or Donny is going to stroll it through to the convention.

The Dom struggle is also getting interesting, Hills has a couple of hundred delegate lead in the bank but my feeling is that Bernie may be getting the Big Mo as the party starts to realise that HC is not as popular with Joe Murkan as her old man was. They are starting to ask themselves, will the Murkan people really elect a lying, cheating, thieving, old woman?

They know that a lying, cheating, thieving old man can get elected because it has happened many times before, perhaps an honest old guy might have a better chance against loon tunes Trumpy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Iowa Caucus.   The Iowa Caucus. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 2:25 pm

Trouble is that America respects a bully. I had to babysit some teens a while ago and they watched an American teen movie it revolved around some uncool kids who got bullied by the jocks. Anyway feck knows how but the nerds did something cool then got accepted into the bullying crowd of Jocks and there was smiles all round. If that was an English film the jocks would have been seen for what they were and made to look stupid, no way would the nerds be queuing up to party with the bastards.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Iowa Caucus.   The Iowa Caucus. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 3:29 pm

This really is quite shocking.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Iowa Caucus.   The Iowa Caucus. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Iowa Caucus.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-